[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
turning a bit into a chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: feels-good-man.jpg (37 KB, 600x653) Image search: [Google]
feels-good-man.jpg
37 KB, 600x653
>girl at college
>been in love with her for 2 years
>she became my best friend
>last weekend we went to a party and she told me "lets find you a nice girl"
>became pretty confident because I thought she meant that I'm high value for other girls but she's too shy to tell me she likes me
>feeling good about myself
>she went to smoke and came back with a friend of hers
>"anon this is femanon" and left us
>thought that it would be a great idea to make Laura jealous
>couldn't hold up a conversation though because we had no common interests
>whatever, still pumped about the idea of Laura maybe liking me

3 hours later

>laura was pretty drunk and I offered her to sleep at my place
>"thanks anon, you're the best" and hugged m3
>at that moment I was convinced that I'm going to get laid that night.
>told laura that she could sleep in my bed while I sleep on the sofa
>"anon youre awesome"
>asked if she needed anything before going to bed
>"a cup of water would be nice"
>went to get water and when I came back she was sleeping
>beta'd out and didn't wake her
>next morning we made breakfast together which was pretty romantic and she said "I always wished for a bf to cook with"
>responded with "yeah, I'm awesome like that"
>felt like a Chad the first time in my life

this was 3 days ago and she today she asked me to study toghether tomorrow.
I never felt so good my entire life
Guys, we're all going to make it, I promise
>>
>>25172899
>Guys, we're all going to make it, I promise
you're not even halfway there yet, fuck off.

>inb4 she gets to know you better and wants to be "just friends"
every fucking time.
>>
>>25173012
I seriously doubt it, we have too much in common.

How many women slept in your bed? Zero?
Fuck off with that jealousy it's making you unattractive
>>
>>25172899
I remember I made a thread like this some years ago. Just be realistic and don't make false assumptions. Could be good ones or bad ones, just don't make them.
>>
she's a roastie calling it now
>>
>>25172899
Is this bait? Or are you this thick? If she wanted to fuck you it would've happened two years ago. Spare yourself future beta cringe stories and cut all ties, you stupid cucck.
>>
Sorry mate, but you already missed your window.

Having a girl sleep over and not making a move puts you as deep into the friendzone as it gets.
>>
>>25172899
So you got used as a hotel for a free night in.
Beta'd out and didn't do anything.
Made her free breakfast.
And you felt like a chad? You're more of a back-rubber.

This is top tier delusional thinking mate, stop lying to yourself
>>
Holy shit. You're delusional. You couldn't be more beta if you tried
>>
>>25172899
if you actually want to 'evolve' , get off this board.. she's into you, but dont let her walk over you.. draw the line if you get a weird feeling about it.

but remember, young girls are difficult, dont get too invested in it..

see you, space cowboy.
>>
I never had a Friendzoneproblem you must be alpha enough to say what you want
>>
>>25173035

>I seriously doubt it, we have too much in common.

HAHAHA, please. She doesn't want somebody she "has a lot in common with", she wants somebody that's exciting and adventurous, willing to take risks, and won't pussy out.

If you find yourself saying something along the lines of "Wow, you like popular band? M-me too! They're great!" Then you're already fucking dead in the water. Women see that as beta behaviour, the type that will agree with whatever dumb shit they spout
>>
This has to be bait. If not, don't set yourself up for rejection. You're just a friend to her, the second she realizes you want to give her the dick she'll never go near your bed again.

Keep her as a friend, fuck the girl she introduced you to. If you're going to make her jealous (which won't be the case), that'd be the way.
>>
>>25172899

inb4 friendzone cuked

>b-b-but we share interests

I share interests with my friends you fucking faggot that doesn't mean they want my dick.

All you got to do is man the fuck up, bring her home and try something with her, if she cucks you or tells she only wants to be your friend, cut out from your life or she'll bring sorrow in it.
>>
Come back with your success/fail story when you've actually tried something.

If not, we'll assume you failed.
>>
She probably thinks you're gay, because you never showed interest in a girl before. She decided to test her theory by 'introducing you to a girl' and seeing what happens.

The fact that you didn't make a move confirms her suspicion.

You are now her gay best friend and she is comfortable enough around you to sleep in your bed. Soon you will be polishing each others nails. Enjoy your new life.
>>
Stop it guys, why is this board so toxic? Just be glad for a fellow robot instead of undermining him all te time?
>>
6/10
You got a bunch of responses but you are not provocative or funny. Clueless beta posts are getting really old.
>>
>>25173325

I'll be glad for him when his dick will be inside her vagina, now he's just a beta cuck for me.
>>
>>25173262
Being the gay best friend honestly sounds really comfy

You could make excuses for wanting to try anal with the girl because your bf recently broke up with you and you want to feel again.
>>
>>25173357
Kek. Not going to happen. The best part of having a gay best friend for her is not having to touch him.
>>
I don't want to make a new thread so I'll post here

>fuck gf
>she was a virgin
>she ruined my bed sheets
JUST
>>
>>25173357

>life is just like my chinese anime
>>
>>25173381
Wrong. Girls love fucking gay men. It's like a deflowering fetish for them.
>>
Dude she's using you as an emotional tampon. The second you make an "alpha" move on her she's gonna play the "we're just friends" card

I'm not trying to bum you out or piss in your Wheaties but goddammit please please don't make the same mistake I did multiple times...

Just value your friendship until SHE makes the first move. She's obviously lusting after someone else at the moment. Just wait...

Please just play the waiting game...
>>
>>25173325
We're trying to help him you fucking homo. Cruel to be kind. He needs to understand this woman has no interest in him. Encouraging him will just get him deeper in the cringe zone.
>>
>>25173325
Undermining? We're speaking the truth

If OP makes a move, it's a 100% chance that not only will he fail with hooking up, he'll ruin the friendship as well. If she wanted his dick she'd have taken it by now.
>>
>>25173479
>friendship
Who would want to be friends with a girl? They're shallow, stupid cunts and can't even cook or clean these days, so their only value is her wet hole. If a man can't have that, why would he stay "friends" with an emotionally needy, entitled cunt whose favorite hobby is buying new shoes?
>>
more like turning a bit into a rover, you stupid cuck
>>
>>25173433
only gay Chads
>>
>>25172899
> "I always wished for a bf to cook with"
>"thanks anon, you're the best"
>"anon youre awesome"

It's a little early to write her off, but these are likely signs of friendzone.

But, in your position, friendzone isn't the worst thing. At least you're talking to girls and getting some experience. Just don't make her a oneitis and such.
>>
File: 1448993095494.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448993095494.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>25173659

Because he's desperate for any form of human contact and is willing to settle for being the tampon of a lying closet whore who psychologically tortures him for amusement

u kno that feel bro
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.