[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to go get pancakes >No-one to go get them with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (331 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
331 KB, 700x700
>Want to go get pancakes
>No-one to go get them with
>>
Go alone it's not that bad
>>
If you were close I'd get pancakes with you. Pancakes are the best.
>>
>>25172568
>going out for pancakes
Why? Pancakes are super easy to make, and a lot of fun when you learn to flip the in the pan without a spatula. You can also do silly shit like putting cocoa or yoghurt or even cookie crumbs or whatever in the batter if you're feeling mad decadent that day
>>
>>25172635
I like the breakfast diner experience, it's comfy.
>>
File: 1447469877479.jpg (99 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
1447469877479.jpg
99 KB, 786x826
>tfw too pussy to go to restraunts by myself so I have to settle with shitty mcdonalds and subway
>>
>>25172568
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
But for real OP, I'll get pancakes with you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.