[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to telI everybody
>>
How the fuck did this get past the robot?
>>
I LIKE MY COFFEE WITH SUGAR AND CREAM
>>
Once you go black, you never go blox
>>
>>25172425
I've never got why people put additives in their coffee. It defeats the entire point. You might as well just drink a soda or 5-hour energy in the morning.

I only drink my coffee black, my grandpa made sure of that.
>>
If you drink coffee with cream or sugar you should kill yourself for being a fat cunt.
>>
>>25172591
>I've never got why people put additives in their coffee. It defeats the entire point.
it tastes different/better
I switch up what I put in my coffee a lot, it adds variety to something I have way too much of day in day out. usually it's just black out of a french press, but french press coffee is gay and weak so I like to put stuff like jam or maple syrup in it at times. a fun one is a bunch of black pepper with the grounds, it makes it have a real kick

>You might as well just drink a soda or 5-hour energy in the morning.
those things are gross
>>
>>25172591
Where did your grandpa touch you?
>>
>>25172621
>those things are gross

They're the exact same as coffee mixed with sugar and cream
>>
>>25172658
>weird caffeine and taurine heavy root mixtures saturated with synthetic sugar and heavy colorations

>the same as a spoonful of cane sugar in a cup of normal coffee

thats it. im sick of you're shit. it's time to implement the final solution
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.