[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I hate to break it too you but being tall and big isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447913674493.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1447913674493.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
Guys I hate to break it too you but being tall and big isn't that great. I'm 6 foot two . And I work out heavily. Quite a few girls have made passes at me and I've rejected all of them. Being the tallest biggest guy in the room means that by default people stare at you and assume you are in charge. How is this bad you ask ?
>be me at reasturaunt with dad .
>get handed the bill despite still being at school.

> be me very paranoid. See girls giggling at me . Feel self concious.

Also some girls only Make friends with me so they can act cool around their mates and talk shit about me behind my back to increase their social standing.

>My male friends expect me to be alpha
>I'm too scared

I try to dress poorly so people don't stare at me so much.
I know that people only like me for my looks and Hight and All I want is to have a best friend and a girlfriend who like me because we share the same interests and have good conversation. Fuck this feel.
It's a state of mind guys
>>
Iktf bro. I'm 6'4, and used to be 330 pounds.

But now I'm fit and feel everyone's eyes on me all the time.
>>
>>25172118
I could fill an ocean with my tears for you. Seriously though, stop posting b8. This triggers the robot.
>>
just amputate yourself if you dont like being tall
>>
>>25172118
this is true

the worst combo is having a robot personality with a normie exterior
>>
>>25172118
>invest hundreds of thousands of dollars and tens of thousands of hours in raising my son right and making sure he has everything he could need
>he grows up big and tall, doing well in school and probably has a paid internship, people naturally look to him as a leader, he's handsome and popular with the ladies
>his mother and i did well
>fucker refuses to take me out to eat even once and will probably stick me in a shitty ass retirment home
>>
I'm 6'8". I really feel like another lifeform. It's pretty bizarre and alienating.

My bro is 6'3" and Chad.
>>
>>25172145
>>25172158
>>25172174
>>25172185
>>25172392
>>25173161
>>25173161
I'm so happy you replied guys . This is the most successful thread I've ever had
>>
>>25172118
haha im a manlet and i can blend in everywhere cause people barely notice me
i can also fuck my friend's girlfriends and they wont suspect a thing
get fucked lankie
>>
File: 1400191405541.jpg (96 KB, 650x649) Image search: [Google]
1400191405541.jpg
96 KB, 650x649
>>25172118
>tfw fit, white, 5'7, and well dressed

I'm the most unassuming, nonthreatening person out there

People always ask me for directions or the time first out of a group. They sit next to me on the bus first and every time I leave the house, some random person tries to start a conversation with me. Girls in class talk to me out of the blue.

The problem is that I hate social interaction. I wanted to just blend in and seem completely innocent and typical, but I think I might have done too good of a job.

The worst part is that I talk back and always smile in conversations just to seem normal, even though I usually just want to be left alone.
>>
>>25174273
>I'm a manlet
Manlet detected
>>
Height is only special if you live somewhere everyone is fucking short. I'm 6'2" and no one has ever treated me special because of my height. Maybe they just think you're good looking and carry yourself well and have a good first impression of you. I hate when people try to humblebrag by complaining about something with no downsides as if it's a problem.
>>
>>25173654
it's a nice thread friend
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.