[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killing yourself by ODing is a lot harder than I thought if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (26 KB, 1187x846) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 1187x846
Killing yourself by ODing is a lot harder than I thought if you're a fat fuck like me.
Story time.
>be last night
>make crybaby thread about my life in attempts to get at least a little advice
>everyone saying I should just kill myself, I'm basically hopeless
>I mentally agree with them
>take 3 of mommy's 60mg morphines and 2 of my own 30mg
>this should be enough to overkill just about any normal person
>nope.avi
>not me
>I'm too fat and have too high of an opiate tolerance to overdose from that
>end up nodding off and waking up 14 hours later back to being depressed
Does the cycle ever end
I can't even overdose correctly
>>
>>25171879
>killing yourself by overdose
you're literally retarded, why don't you use a method that works? are you afraid of dying and just want attention?
fuck off whore
>>
>>25171892
I want to die, I just don't have a more reliable method.
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1001x1544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1001x1544
here, OP.
hope this helps
>>
>only 8 times your normal dose
Don't be a quitter anon, take entire bottle/strip, down with a bottle of liquor. Take some sleeping meds as well, anything you can get your hands on to suppress your nervous system basically.
>>
>>25172687
You're fat, so travel to the nearest city, jump off a skyscraper, and let gravity do its work
>>
>>25172721
>time and agony ratings

Oh lord my sides.
>>
>OD

My ex tried to go by overdose.

too bad she wasn't successful
>>
>>25172851
Yeah, I just ended up getting petty high and passing out. I might just end up doing that same dose again tonight honestly lol.
>>
>has opiates readily available
>still wants to kill himself
you don't deserve the morphine you fucking cunt
>>
>ODing on 220 mg of morphine

Are you fucking stupid? anyway should have taken some benzos too, I'm sure your mother probably has some to deal with a faggot son like you and also you should have drank some liquor.
>>
>>25172721
>carbon monoxide
>high agony rating
wat
>>
>>25172889
To be fair, the drug use is part of why I want to kill myself. I didn't think I could dose that high and now I'm just going to want to dose that high again and again, so I basically fucked myself. I was previously dosing 180 after a 3 year addiction. I was on h, but finally kicked it after a year.
>>
>>25172956

should have shot them or plugged them, pussy
>>
>>25173007
Maybe I'll plug 240mg tonight and if I die oh well lol, at least it'll feel good for a little bit.
>>
>>25173101
Knew a guy who overdosed.
It feels like shit if you are awake, feels like your heart will explode and you start having a horrible panic attack.

Trust me buddy, you don't want to go by the way of overdose.
>>
>>25173130
sure, maybe if you're ODing on stims... opioid overdose is nothing like that. It's literally impossible to be conscious while you're ODing
>>
>>25173155
Not him but be sure to take benzos as well, make it as comfy as possible

Before you pass out and die play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata on the piano while laughing like a maniac. It's how I always imagined it.
>>
>>25173130
>>25173155
>>25173248
OP again, I've vomitted in my sleep so I've come close, I agree it's nearly impossible to stay awake.
>>
Earlier today my heart was racing because I smoked too much crank. I thought I was going to have a heart attack, and the thought that I might finally die calmed me to the point my heart stopped racing.

Why don't you get a gun, you stupid faggot? Trade your computer, steal it, what the fuck does it matter since you'll be dead?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.