[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to live in Japan and since then I'm in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
I used to live in Japan and since then I'm in a relationship with a Japanese girl. She speaks fluent English. Now I'm back in Germany and she wants to follow next year. Quitting her job in Japan to start a live in Germany. So far so good but for already three months she is depressive everyday. She has no motivation to learn the German language because her "internet-addiction" what makes her even more sad. I told her to put away her smartphone and learn the fucking textbook but she said it is her problem: she can't. She is depressive because she is afraid she can't find a job her because she has no "skills" from her current job. Makes me pretty tired as well but I don't wanna lose her because of that especially not before she, at least, tried to find a job here.
Does anyone here have advices? How should I react to all her problems? I often don't know what to say.
>>
File: image.jpg (838 KB, 800x1126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
838 KB, 800x1126
Get ready to be cucked by a Japanese Chad. She's not coming to Germany.
>>
Your GF wants Syrian immigrant cock
>>
>>25171838
For a second, I thought this was >>>/adv/
>>
File: allwhitesarechads.jpg (589 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
allwhitesarechads.jpg
589 KB, 1688x3080
>>25171838
fuck off normie go back to /soc/ and /adv/
>>
File: 1445567927753s.jpg (3 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
1445567927753s.jpg
3 KB, 118x125
>>25171859
>Japanese Chad
>>
/r9k/ is not supposed to hold your hand beyond living the dream normalfuck
>>
why dont you give ME advice instead.
should I continue the shitty /a/ japanese thread method and keep reading mangas putting words into anki. or should I instead get lessons and buy more textbooks?
>>
>>25172304
I give you the advice to not waste time learning Japanese. Why do you learn it? You want to move there? Enjoy ending up depressive and burned-out because of your 80h-week without any holidays.
To get a girlfriend? Do it like me and find a Japanese who speaks English
>>
>>25172355
I started learning Japanese because I had literally nothing else to do and video games were getting boring. I've just spent too much time to stop now.
>>
>>25172051
It does sound likes he's getting cucked desu
>>
Come to America, do you speak English well?
>>
Move to Japan with her until she learns german
>>
>>25172458
>I started learning Japanese because I had literally nothing else to do
Well you could
Learn an instrument
Read literature, science, theology
Do sports
Or learn some language that is worth the effort, like spanish, arabic, chinese
>>
>Doesn't want to learn the language of the place you're living
>Addicted to her smartphone
>No skills from her current job
>Internet addiction

Asian women ladies and gentlemen. Truly a scourge on society.
>>
Sounds like she's scared if moving to a totally different country

See if you can't take here to USA, she's probably be more comfortable there.
>>
>>25172595
Isn't Germany much more similar to Japan than the USA? Health care, work culture, etc
>>
>>25172562
>instrument
do I look like some kind of normie who enjoys music?
>read literature, science, theology
I'm simply too dumb.
>do sports
too unhealthy
>language that is worth the effort
how are those "worth the effort" more than being able to play games which aren't spoiled by shitty translations, censored, and having to wait months for localization?

I bet you are going to tell me I could get a job instead, next.
>>
>>25172643
>do I look like some kind of normie who enjoys music?
everybody does

>I'm simply too dumb.
read simple books then

>too unhealthy
eat healty and start slowly. start with walking and lifting

>language that is worth the effort
that u can use all over the world

>I bet you are going to tell me I could get a job instead
well u can

>next
gardening
makin collections
drawing, painting
traveling

opportunities are endless
>>
>>25172619
WW2 history too
>>
>>25171838
seriously bro, go to /adv/

you might not find the advice you need here...
Anyway, I used to date a depressive girl and it was really tiring. In the end she broke up with me because her depression didn't allow her to be compassionate towards anyone at the time (and also some other shit)... It hurt as fuck but I was actually glad she had the balls to end it.

To me it sounds like your gf is far from ready for coming to Germany. She really needs to have her depression treated.

Das wird nicht leicht, digger, tut mir leid.
>>
>>25172926
Danke dir
>>
File: 153149.gif (37 KB, 222x135) Image search: [Google]
153149.gif
37 KB, 222x135
>>25172567
Sounds awfully familiar.......
>>
>>25171859
What would Japanese Chad be called?
>>
File: image.jpg (848 KB, 800x1119) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
848 KB, 800x1119
>>25173022
Mmm maybe jun?
>>25172517
She's probably fucking some guy who works at a host bar and she's trying to come up with excuses not to come to Germany
>>
>>25173022
SEGATA SANSHIRO
>>
>>25173079
He's cute :-3
>>
>>25173116
This, there is only one japanese chad and it is segata sanshrio.

He even gave his life to save the sega offices from a missile ;_;7
>>
>>25173117
Op never stood a chance the second he left Japan
>>
My friend was in a similar position...
He married a Japanese girl, brought her to USA, she got depressed, he ended up moving back to Japan with her.

I think it's a bad idea to bring Japanese natives to the west. You're the weeb, after all, not her.
>>
>>25173563
I'm not so interested in Japan and don't watch any anime or whatever. She always dreamed about moving away from there as she really dislikes Japan and the people over there.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.