[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it bother you that you will never cum in a woman and watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 344x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 344x450
Does it bother you that you will never cum in a woman and watch her belly grow with your seed?getting a woman pregnant is the most masculine thing a man can do but you will never achieve this...
>>
you wanna know what fucking bothers me
i dont understand the story of pinochio
he is made out of wood
he lies his nose gets longer
why wouldnt he just sit there and fucking lie
then cut off his nose
and sell all the fucking wood?
>>
>>25171819
>Watching the thing that will ruin my life slowly grow like a grenade exploding in slow motion
>Bringing another life into this world when I can barely support my own

Maybe if I was better off, but the concept of raising a child on my shoestring budget horrifies me, not to mention unless it's in a mutually monogamous relationship you're setting yourself up for child support payments for the next 18 years.
>>
File: 1441951001476.jpg (30 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1441951001476.jpg
30 KB, 533x388
>>25171834
Asking the right questions here anon.
>>
>>25171834
Not everyone thinks that way, but I agree with you.
>>
>>25171819
My wife is pregnant with my daughter right now. She was conceived through loving intercourse in the missionary position. I'm sorry you will never experience this. It is impossible to describe.
>>
>>25171819
>tfw insemination seems a little disgusting

We're like aliens laying seeds inside girls which basically eat them for months like a tapeworm until they've grown to a certain point and the creature needs to get out and when they come out they're bloody and crying

Its kinda disgusting in a way, it's romanticized so much but dear heaven's procreation is kinda freaky

I probably will procreate but it might be a lot less romantic than I the fantasy
>>
File: 1396056308158.png (156 KB, 471x409) Image search: [Google]
1396056308158.png
156 KB, 471x409
>>25171819
It bothers me that no one will ever cum in me and watch my belly grow with their seed.

I wish I was a girl
>>
>>25172045
I'll cum in you after the wedding night any night bby
>>
File: 1441163251333.png (101 KB, 326x345) Image search: [Google]
1441163251333.png
101 KB, 326x345
>>25172045
iktf

Fucking ROBOT
>>
>>25171980
what cravings if any does she get? How horny is she during pregnancy?
>>
>>25171819
getting married and having kids lowers your testosterone levels

literally the least manly thing you can do, unless you skip town afterward
>>
>>25171819
>woman pregnant is the most masculine thing a man can
You've been brainwashed by society boyo
The most masculine thing a man can do is survive on his own or with a small group and in the wilderness
And after that it is to kill or maim or otherwise defend his interests
The atomic family model ruined men
>>
>>25172099
>tfw being the beSt in video games is the manliest thing in my opinion

code like a real man
>>
>>25172089
She's been craving cheese like, to an insane degree. She's lost weight since she got pregnant because she was skinny as a rail to begin with, so she's eating tons of food and it's all going straight to the sphere in her stomach. She gets randomly horny, we've had slightly less sex than normal but I can survive it. She still blows me like a champion if I'm looking frustrated and she's not feeling up to it.
>>
>>25172147
In your opinion sure.
But if you judge masculinity by a male's role in society then it's what I said.
>>
>>25172093
This is like complaining that ejaculating inside a woman lowers the number of sperm inside your balls.

PRESERVE YOUR SEED lol
>>
>>25171921
you could always put it up for adoption
having someone else raise your kids is alpha af 2bh
>>
>>25172238
just don't get married and have a kid, you can do all the other stuff just fine
>>
>>25172310
no you cant, only she can
which she wont
because parasites know how to make their host think only about them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.