[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you getting your gf for Christmas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: christmas.jpg (40 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
40 KB, 600x400
What are you getting your gf for Christmas?
>>
I was going to get her an all expenses paid vacation to the beach, but she dumped me.
>>
A pair of knit gloves to match her Uggs and you can still text with them on.

Kinda hard to buy for because she is 15 years older than me and married
>>
I replaced all the joysticks in our old n64 controllers and got Mario Party 2.

Not even kidding.
>>
File: laivalla.jpg (67 KB, 603x494) Image search: [Google]
laivalla.jpg
67 KB, 603x494
two books she asked for and a bath robe because her apartment is cold as hell
>>
File: a_79395000[1].jpg (65 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
a_79395000[1].jpg
65 KB, 800x581
This. Ten points for who know what it is.
>>
Pajamas
>>
>>25171528
I will get my something for my waifu,but I am out of ideas.
>>
File: 42F979A.jpg (118 KB, 864x796) Image search: [Google]
42F979A.jpg
118 KB, 864x796
One of these, maybe a second.
>>
I was planning to murder her cat so that she doesnt have to share her love with other beings than me, but then I figured that her parents are probably even better target. I'm sure she will be surprised because I havent even told her that I have chosen her to be my gf.
>>
>>25171796

She's big into archery, huh?

That's cool.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.