[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start seeing girl >invites me to holiday party >ignores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: wut.jpg (132 KB, 1796x474) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
132 KB, 1796x474
>start seeing girl
>invites me to holiday party
>ignores me the whole night
>gets sad when i don't want to go out with her again
wut
>>
She cant go to a party alone, it would make her look bad. Luckily she has nice guy like you who can go with her and hold her purse while chad pounds her pussy in the bathroom.
>>
>>25171517
>ignores me the whole night
you were probably just too pussy to make a move or say anything and start a conversation just waiting for her to do it for you. girls wont do it for you.
>>
>>25171517
You are her doormat.
>>
>>25171517
You're likely what she uses to feel good about he self?
You are literally her good deed for the day
>>
>>25171557
hence not going out with her again

>>25171552
>>25171542
tried getting her to dance, to talk, etc. she just wanted to sit there on her phone. eventually i started dancing with other women instead while she just sat on her phone. it was depressing

>>25171564
i dunno. my life is in a much better situation than hers is
>>
>>25171753
you're supposed to be the better man and just keep going out with her until she leaves her shell

if she does it again, i would break contact, fuck not going out with her, just look elsewhere.
>>
>>25171795
2nd time in a week it happened

first time i thought she was sick, but this made me reconsider
>>
Same happened to me

>invited to fancy dress party
>so is girl I like
>ask if she wants to go shopping get costume stuff
>we also get lunch together as well
>thought she likes me as well or at least tolerates my company
>get to party
>ignores me at party

there's other girls out there though
>>
File: 1447121975636.png (716 KB, 1464x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447121975636.png
716 KB, 1464x1600
The thing about women in this time period is that they have so many fucking options.
You genuinely need to be a Chad to evoke that evolutionary response of desire in her in order to truly avoid getting dumb little shit tests like this.
The modern woman is shit, and she will be shit as long as women control the sexual marketplace AND have "equal" or superior rights and social standings.

That's why I'm just gonna get ripped, be dark triad status, and fuck a bunch of girls on tinder. If that's what they want it to be like then I'm not going to fight them. I'll tell you what though, I'm never investing in another average modern woman. Once was one time too many
>tf when it's her turn to love you unconditionally and try to change you for the better and she breaks up with you instead
>>
>>25171795

lol fuck this

Ditch the skank man, there are better people out there who would actually give you their time of day.
>>
>>25171517
Same thing happened to me once,but far worse. I responded...uniquely.

I asked a girl from my workplace out,and she insisted we go to the Limelight,a club in NYC that used to be an old church. We go there,and she glides in while I have to talk my way past the bouncers while she
shrugs and ignores me. I get into the place,check our coats together and then she immediately ditches me and starts making out with seemingly a bunch of random Chads,and growling at me if I even say boo to her. Perplexed,I sit at the bar and have a drink.

Eventually a girlfriend of hers sits next to me smirking. "Hey,where's your date?" And I responded do with a vague wave to where she's tonguing some guy. This brings an evil grin to her." So how does that make you FEEL,Anon?" And I answered her.

"I think it's fantastic! I am sincerely overjoyed!" Her jaw drops,because I WAS happy and meant it. But why? "It's our first date,that's why. I found out she was an asshole on our first date! Didn't get into a relationship,didn't marry her. I don't even have to rely on her to get home."

I looked at this woman,who was flabbergasted, and continued, "I may not be handsome as Brad Pitt,or as rich as Bill Gates,but I know my worth. I'm a good guy and deserve better than this. Always celebrate dodging a bullet like this."

She understood and tried asking Me out,but I laughed at her. I got my coat,handed the bitch the coat check thingie,and went home. And when the bitch tried apologizing to me at the job the next time she saw me,I said that date never happened!

Be thankful,Anon. You dodged a bullet yourself.
>>
>>25172131
I like you anon.

This comment was unoriginal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.