[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no bf with toned abs but not like that icky bodybuilders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
>tfw no bf with toned abs but not like that icky bodybuilders
>>
the fuck does that have to do with /r9k/ ?
>>
>>25171477
i thought we were sharin feels of loneliness
>>
File: tumblr_mch4nv4E321rulf6lo1_500.jpg (182 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mch4nv4E321rulf6lo1_500.jpg
182 KB, 500x676
>mfw no nerdy skinny shy bf
>>
>mfw no average bf to always be mine till we grow old together
>>
>>25171510
go back to facebook

blox,

>>25171581
he is far above average
>>
>>25171618

lol he's not, he's okay looking but boring.
at least he's not deformed.
>>
>>25171644
im bi, I can tell these things

either stop trolling or stop being a roastie
>>
>>25171677
>roastie
dicklet dedected
>>
>>25171445
That's nice and all, but I'd prefer a skelly.
I want to wrap my arms around his tiny waist and lift him into the air with a bear hug.
>>
>>25171722
i can have sex with better looking men than you can, you horrible mess of wrinkles and mediocrity
>>
>people fall for this bait
I want to leave this board but there's nowhere else to go.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>mfw no smart n quirky bf like sherlock
>>
>>25171749
guess who will never have a gf?
>>
>>25171806
i've had one, however you yourself were just crying about how alone you are

if you ever get one i'm going to hunt you down, turn your bf gay and steal him away from you

then if you get another one, rinse and repeat till you die alone and miserable
>>
>>25171618
>>25171677
>>25171751
butthurt virgins ITT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.