[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to watch Star Wars 7 now that the camrip is out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1449383889687.jpg (247 KB, 1280x1206) Image search: [Google]
1449383889687.jpg
247 KB, 1280x1206
I'm about to watch Star Wars 7 now that the camrip is out.

I waited for the camrip because
(a) I don't want to fund anti-white cuck propaganda
(b) I want to be able to skip the pro-racemixing stuff.

What time approximately does the cuck stuff happen so I can skip it?

Oh and I've already read the synopsis so don't waste your time trying to post spoilers. I just want to know what time the Jew propaganda happens so I can skip it. Thanks

Pic unrelated.
>>
I just fucking wish you were dead right now.
>>
>>25171416
Why? Because I don't support propaganda designed to destroy my race?

You sound like a racist who hates white people if that's the case.
>>
NO ONE CARES
O

O
N
E

C
A
R
E
S
>>
>>25171444
I care, and I've seen many other people say they share my views on this, so you're demonstrably wrong.

Nice meme though, kiddo.
>>
>>25171440
Because you're so much of a pussy that you can't even watch it, that's why. Also because you're a retard.
>>
>>25171389
The black guy is LITERALLY the embodiment of beta the entire movie. The only remotely alpha one is Poe.
>>
>>25171455
>posts bait thread
>says nice meme kiddo
>>
>>25171521
>Because you're so much of a pussy that you can't even watch it,
Why should I expose myself to these lies when I could just avoid them?

You seem quite angry. You can't even respond without swearing multiple times. Are you offended that I'm unwilling to approve of a black defiling a white woman and causing her to betray her race?

>>25171556
As I understand it, they portray the white woman as having romantic/sexual attraction towards the black. Whether he behave in a masculine or feminine fashion is immaterial. They're promoting miscegenation either way.
>>
>>25171582
I asked a simple question. I was hoping for a simple answer.
>>
File: fug_my_shid_ub.png (84 KB, 773x591) Image search: [Google]
fug_my_shid_ub.png
84 KB, 773x591
/bol/ :DDDD
>>
>being this fucking triggered you actively want to ignore parts of media because your infantile brain somehow can't handle it
Literally the same as an SJW
>>
>>25171584
>Why should I expose myself to these lies when I could just avoid them?
Because pretending things you don't like don't exist and shouldn't exist is a libcuck meme?
Do you want a coloring book to go with your safe space?
>>
>>25171584
>swearing multiple times
I said fuck. Once. And I can tell now you're trying to be an even bigger faggot then you were originally with your shitty bait.

So enjoy being alone in your shit thread until it 404s.
>>
The only race mixing portions of the movie involve the negros fawning over the girl. The guy actually acts pretty beta and she doesn't really seem to be romantically interrested.
>>
>>25171643
Who said anything about being 'triggered'? What does it mean to 'handle' something in this context? I think they're promoting something immoral, and I don't wish to view those parts.

>>25171655
Again, I'm avoiding irrational and hateful propaganda, not pretending it doesn't exist.

Christ you people go to great lengths to start an argument where there is none. If you actually criticised my POV that would be fine, but you're attacking made up positions that I don't even hold.

>>25171671
The post I was responding to regarding swearing said 'pussy' and 'retard'. This kind of language makes you sound very common.
>>
>>25171694
Not who you're talking to but
>retard is a swear word
Nah.
>>
>>25171389
Honest answer?

You can't skip that, the cuck stuff what the film is made of.

No more SW for you I guess.
>>
>>25171691
Thanks for making the only post with any actual information about the content of the movie.

I can understand a black being attracted to a pretty white woman (who wouldn't?). As long as they trying to normalise the white woman showing interest in the negro then that is tolerable.

>>25171720
In this context, yes. I'm sorry that you were raised in an environment where casually calling someone a retard was acceptable.
>>
File: America_fuck_yeah.jpg (277 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
America_fuck_yeah.jpg
277 KB, 1000x600
>>25171389
>I want to be able to skip the pro-racemixing stuff.
But she friendzones the black dude something fierce.

Kylo Ren is gonna be the new Loki on Tumblr.
>>
>>25171739
as long as they aren't*
>>
>>25171389
>I don't want to fund anti-white cuck propaganda

Let me tell you, without spoilers, the nigger is actually pretty good, the bitch actually sucks and drags down the entire series with her.
>>
>>25171694
>racemixing is immoral
what the fuck
>>
>>25171791
It is now go back to reddit
>>
Where do I get the camrip ? Torrent ?

Post link plz.
>>
File: baitkai.png (91 KB, 626x622) Image search: [Google]
baitkai.png
91 KB, 626x622
R9K what are you doing.. this is obvious bait.
>>
>>25171846
There's a bunch of camrips on kickass torrents.
>>
>>25171739
No problem fellow klan member.

There might be a couple parts where they are close together, but I don't even recall them ever kissing. They DO get very close at times though.
>>
>>25171691

The negro is Cuckhov's gun. He may end up winning her over in the sequels.
As for this movie, there is no real love story subplot. The propaganda is more uh... subtle... I guess.
>heroes are black man, hispanic man, white woman
>villains are two nazi/KKK/shitlord white men
>white male heroes from old trilogy are reduced in status (I won't spoil too much here)
>allusions to black man being a slave to the empire
>actual nazi rally
>hooded, robed white male villain carries a lightsaber that resembles a burning cross, and actually uses it to burn the black guy at one point in the movie
>>
>>25171817
>taking this may may seriously
Stop parroting /pol/ speak and think for yourself. Explain in words, not reaction images or outdated infographics, why racemixing is immoral. Not why it's dangerous, but why it's immoral.
>>
>>25171556
This is actually true. Black guy falls in love with the first girl who shows even the slightest bit of decency towards him and goes full on "m'lady" neckbeard white knight to rescue her
>>
Watch the movie or don't you fucking retard
>>
ITT: Serious amounts of triggered shitskins
>>
>>25171909
i'll do it.
Race mixing is bad because:
Lowers genetic diversity by drowning out recessive white traits
Multiculturalism rids cultural identity , lack of nationalism results in public dissidence, weakening of empires its how rome crumbled.
Its immoral because:
Give birth to a dumber kid since niggers are stupid. Average 10 point lower iq than a same race baby.
Vomiting on the wishes of your pureblood ancestors who literally paved the way fot you to live.
Giving birth to a mulatto piece of shit with no cultural identity, confused and conflicting roles.
Black culture is legitimately shit, nigger culture is a parody of actual culture . propagating it, is immoral.
>>
>>25171389
who is dat demon
>>
>>25171389
you still will watch souless escapist capitalist propaganda even without those scenes. Just kill yourselves already
>>
question for alot of you in this thread: did you originally come from reddit or from tumblr to see frog memes on this board?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.