[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work decides to have a dodgeball event to have fun before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ok_sad.png (21 KB, 243x197) Image search: [Google]
ok_sad.png
21 KB, 243x197
>work decides to have a dodgeball event to have fun before Christmas
>go because dodgeball was the only thing I was good at in elementary school
>everyone throws the ball like girls, I'm the only one putting my entire force into the throws
>nail boss in the face and break her glasses
>I now owe $350

Merry christmas to me
>>
powerlevel thread
>>
>wore breakable accessories during violent activity
>they break
Retarded boss tbqhfamquillicious
>>
>>25171370
>wearing glasses while playing dodgeball
>nail boss in the face and break her glasses
>her glasses
>her

stupid cunt deserved it honestly and you should refuse to pay and call her out on her stupidity
>>
Don't feel too down on yourself. She's a grown woman stupid enough to play dodgeball with grown men. When I was 17-18 I worked at a summer camp with 8 and 9 year olds. I would throw the ball as hard as possible at those little shits. Basically like that scene in billy Madison. I would have broken glasses if they were wearing them. Luckily we played in the morning so the swelling usually went away by the time the parents picked them up.
>>
>be semi fat kid in ages 11-16
>regularly have dodgeball at gym class
>rarely ever hit by the ball
>only times I actually got "hit" was because I sucked dick at catching a ball, can't catch the ball to save my life

I'm still baffled by how I was able to do it, not even the teachers were able to take me out if they threw 2 balls at the same time. Fond memories of good old times when I still had catlike reflexes.

I'll never really understand why most people get hit like that, you did good OP.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.