[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet a girl online >I've met this girl online >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1430271729-rg[1].jpg (29 KB, 614x307) Image search: [Google]
1430271729-rg[1].jpg
29 KB, 614x307
>meet a girl online
>I've met this girl online
>have a date with a girl you met online

Where the fuck is this "online"? Where on the internet do all these normies meet women? from what I can see dating sites are nothing but sausage fests that only work to feed a 4/10's ego because of how many messages she gets. How's it possible for this many people to meet "online"?
>>
>>25171343
Explain why you used roger ebert as your picture for this thread?
>>
>>25171349
He was into online dating
>>
>>25171343
well because at this point im fine with 4s and 5s. and im even more attracted to them in a way, attractive women really just intimidate me and they feel ungettable
>>
>>25171363
yeah but even a 4 or 5 gets shit loads of messages on say okcupid
>>
>>25171363
4s and 5s gets chads dick for one night. after that they are not interested in beta orbiters anymore.
>>
>>25171371
>>25171391

well i'm about a 6, ive been rated 6-7 but i think they were being generous. i posted here on this board. currently talking to this 5/10 chubby girl with a kind of cute face and blue eyes, dark hair. really sweet. she seems to like me so im just going with it.
>>
>>25171417
what's your first message? how do you talk to them without getting bored or keeping them interested? are you not scared of meeting with a stranger you've never seen before?
>>
File: 1430310710526.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1430310710526.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>25171446
>what's your first message
dont fall for the "be le cool and le quirky" meme, girls just think its creepy usually. you just give them a hey there, hi cutie, maybe throw in a 3.14 or a (: Keep it simple. if she has anything on her profile, ask about it later
>how do you talk to them without getting bored or keeping them interested?
2bh i struggle with this a lot too. i think it's just sheer luck that i found a girl with a couple vidyas in her profile and struck up a convo about those. some girls are easy to talk to, most aren't unless you're chad. that's just how it is
>are you not scared of meeting with a stranger you've never seen before?
i am kind of scared of this actually. im not really a talker, and sometimes i fear that the advances ive made in text will be shattered upon meeting. but that's just the risk i have to take. i might have a few drinks, whatever i have to do. im just banking on the physical contact like hugging and kissing her will complete her attraction to me
>>
>>25171446
ye I would like to know this as well. feels like every time I start conversation with someone new I have to constantly lead the conversation. and it is really hard to do that without turning conversation into interrogation. so after a while I just quit and they never write to me ever again.
only once I met girl at university that took the role of leading conversation. it felt strange but I really liked her. too bad it ended up rather messy.
>>
>anime forums
>omegle
met a lot of girls online with just those two
>>
Most likely facebook
Friends of friends and such
>>
Basically a 4/10 to op is "not a model" http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
>>
>>25171540
you just add someone on facebook and start talking to them? sounds creepy to me but don't mind me I am just beta cuck.
>>
>>25171541
>roastie mad as fuck

you are a 4/10, the amount of messages you receive on okcupid from desperate creeps won't change that
>>
>oh okay, you live in the mw too?
>yah, illinois
>okay lel I live there too
>wow cool
>okay I like talking to you, add me on (X normie messaging app)?
>lol okay
weeks later
>so would you be open to meeting up?
>yeah, sounds fun

it's not that hard to figure out, you can literally meet people anywhere

the chances that they live around you are slim but it still happens
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 800x1201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 800x1201
>>25171541
>the all models are attractive meme
>>
>>25171553
what the fuck do you even say to a girl you dont know on facebook? does anyone actually do that?
>>
>>25171572
what do you say after you add her though? how do you keep her interested.

most girls are just boring, it doesn't help when you are also boring too
>>
>>25171553
Yeah. Especially if you have a mutual friend
>>
>>25171541
Most models are fucking skeletons, get the fuck out of my face
>>
>>25171570
>post anything that doesn't jive with his world view and he immediately falls back to juvenile banter
>>
>>25171599
it doesn't matter

if it feels like it's hard to talk to them then you probably shouldn't talk to them
>>
>>25171600
I am like for real. all people I have on facebook added me after we met irl. I never added anyone on facebook myself.
>>
>>25171579
I don't know why but to me there is still something appealing about her.
>>
>>25171648
exactly. the point of models are to look interesting, not "attractive"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.