[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /hasauselessmother/? >be me >jobless NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1432636417089.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1432636417089.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
Who else here /hasauselessmother/?

>be me
>jobless NEET
>try to get a job constantly
>mom tries to enforce the idea that I just CAN'T get a job due to my mental issues
>know she's full of shit
>start to feel pain in my jaw
>check in the mirror last night
>just realized my wisdom tooth was coming in and fucking up the row of teeth on my right side
>tell my mom about it this morning
>fucking tells me that I don't have any money so I can't do anything in a condescending tone
>mfw my mother tries to convince me that I'm unable to get a job then fucking insults me by telling me that I don't have any money
My mom's a dumb fucking cunt, holy shit.
>>
Yup she sounds like a bitch
>>
>>25171139
shes only lashing because shes lonely and feels that if you get a job you'll start getting a life and you wont be around her as much. I know it sucks and she shouldn't but its just a natural reaction.
>>
bump

Fuck my mother. My father and the rest of my family too.
>>
'nother bump
>>
>>25171139
>>be me

Well no fucking shit?!?!!?
>>
>>25171139
sounds like a faglord. i recommned to have your own money resource so u dont look to her hand for everything
>>
>>25173001
I AM trying to get money.

I'm going back to college next semester and hopefully I can get financial aid, which should give me somewhere between $1.5k to $2k for a short while. Meanwhile, I'm going to try to apply for disability since I'm seeing a therapist now again.

In addition to that, I'm going to try to hit up my school's career development center so that I can finally get a job.

But it just seem hypocritical as fuck to me to literally discourage me from getting a job at every possible moment, then fucking berate me casually about how I have no money. Just super fucking hypocritical and it's shit like that that makes me feel like my mom's kind of a dumb cunt sometimes.
>>
>>25172922
WeIcome newfriend
>>
>>25173627
Also my mom is a house wife who has literally had all of maybe one or two short-lived jobs in her life, who knows nothing about job hunting, and basically lives by through my Dad. She also has no friends and is practically a fedorabeard NEET herself. I've noticed, she's pretty much a loser herself. She has basically no ground to stand on.
>>
hey anon, I too have a useless mom and a shitty tier family.

3 years back I was a neet, living with my useless mom. She would suggest me to go apply to JOB corps or go live with my grandma; while she would try to access my credit card. I worked so damn hard to find a job so i could get the fuck out of my moms.I got a shitty job at a liquor store that I later quit. Also got jobs from staffing agency's to work shitty warehouse jobs with straight up bisas. eventually I got a dope job to work and also found a second job that worked with my schedule. I live in CA so its pretty hard to live off one job.
So after I was doing good, my mom really try to rob me. She would come up with lease forms and tried to have me sign them. And would say "IF YOU DONT SIGN THIS NOW YOU NEED TO BE OUT OF THE HOUSE BY A WEEK! FUCK YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT!". After I saved enough for the first rent and peaced out.

fast forward 3 years...

Now I'm doing quite well for myself. I still have my up and downs and lonely as fuck being a robot. But I could now afford rent and shit on the side.
As of my mom.....
Now she lives with her brother and constantly cries to me how she wants to kill herself and she needs money.I help in ways I could but not going to break the bank for her.

So I would advice just sucking a up and finding a job. Even if its retail with shit pay, its better than living with your shit mom.
>>
>>25174007
I've been looking to find a job but it's so fucking hard. No one wants to hire me. I've been to more job interviews in the past six months than ever before (which isn't saying much) but obviously I just can't get hired. It sucks.

All I want to do is have enough money to buy and do the things I want, then eventually live on my own. But everything is stacked up against me, which is partially my fault. But I'm just so fucked and nothing seems to be working.
>>
File: 1382437612870.png (75 KB, 296x262) Image search: [Google]
1382437612870.png
75 KB, 296x262
Mine gets drunk constantly and then falls asleep at the PC in the middle of the night. When i come downstairs and wake her up from her drunken slumber (literally snoozing away with spilled wine in the PC chair lel) she starts to scream at/insult me that i'm an useless unemployed loser and shit like that. Then when i ask her what the fuck is wrong with her she switches back into full-on victim mode immediately. Managed to get me pissed and angry as fuck within a timespan of 5 minutes. It's fucking incredible, really. Christmas eve almost fell into the water this year because of her random histrionic gaslighting hissy fits.
>>
My mother raised me alone, paid my way through college, and is always willing to provide anything if ever I ask for something. But since the age of about 15 I've become increasingly distant from her, because she is just so irrational and fond of hysterics it's draining. This has also put me off women in general, and I think if a father had been there he would have revealed to me the benefits of having a wife or female partner. As things are I am intuitively repulsed by all women who are more than superficial acquaintances, or who do not exist as fixtures in my imagination.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 400x400
>>25174368
I know Senpai it's hard. This didn't happen to me over night. I would suggest getting work experience first before you go to school depending on your demographic. Even if it's a gas station job it's experience. Also a plus is that if your mom sees your working she would be less on your case. And just secretly save money to move out.
As soon you find room mates or apartment than stat looking into classes and go part time while school. It's easier said then done but it's possible. Millions Americans/immigrants did it before, you can too.
Also there's other options besides school like a trade or specialize in a field. But school part time and work you could still collect financial aid and work to make end meats.

Good luck and God speed anon.
>>
>>25171139
my mom bitches and complains that i don't get a "real job". i make $16/hr and just graduate 6 months ago. she seems to think anyone with a degree is entitled to above average salary with benefits straight out of graduation. sure, i didn't really apply to more than 50 places right when i graduated. maybe i could have gotten another job by now if i was applying incessantly every day. but i'm comfy and my job is low stress and easy. i only work 5hr days and sit on my ass in a tshirt and shorts coding websites and shitposting. what the fuck do i even need a bunch of money for anyway, i don't have a gf
>>
>>25174729
>Christmas eve almost fell into the water this year because of her random histrionic gaslighting hissy fits.

U wot? It's not christmas eve yet
>>
>>25171139

>I have no job
>I sit around the house bitching at my mom all day
>I act aggressive and shitty but my mom makes excuses for me because she's a martyr/enabler who feels guilty
>I blame my mom for all of my problems
>my mom sometimes expresses frustration with me in short bursts like this morning when I complained about having tooth pain
>my mom was mad because I'm a financial burden and I make it difficult for her to get by

honestly you should kill yourself, she would be relieved
>>
>>25171459

she's lashing out because he's an unappreciative little leach and she's mad at herself for not kicking him out already
>>
>>25173627

notice how in none of this you say "I am going to a place of employment and handing in a resume"

you're jumping through all of the hoops to make it seem like you're trying, but you haven't tried shit

you're a manipulative little bitch and nobody feels sorry for a lazy little cunt like you
>>
>>25173706

your inferiority complex and projection is pretty strong for someone who contributes nothing but negativity and aggression to your family
>>
>>25174007

except you were an ungrateful piece of shit and she's probably only miserable because your brother is as much of a shitstain as you lmfao
>>
>>25174929
lol who the fuck are you?
>>
>>25174971
Maybe I've tried and failed and don't want to bother trying anymore?

>>25174979
Literally who the fuck are you even?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x120
>>25174979
Yeah this kid just a Whiney bitch. I was actually giving legit advice but the more deeper i look, this kid ain't trying.

How's your resume Senpai? Want to give us a peek?
>>
>>25175003
First I don't have a bro. I don't know where you read that.

Second, how the fuck am I ungrateful? I straight up saved my pennies I worked hard for. I wasn't some white privlage case. I was more of a raised by narcissistic parents that weren't ready for kids.
>>
>>25171459
I see my mother only like 3 times a year for few days and she madnessly wanting me to get a job. It's just our mothers wanting the best for us (or at least what they think it is).

Guys jokes aside, be respectful to your mothers, she's only female that loved you in life and the only person that want the best for you.
>>
>>25175131
she may be the only female that loved me but her attempts to "do what's best" ultimately made my life worse. she had no concern for my feelings, she thought forcing me to do things i hated would somehow help me (unless it was secretly a punishment) but it only made me miserable and resentful. she should have listened but now she has to deal with the monster she created
>>
>>25175274
Dude, my mother do the same, all ours do the same.

I just play smart with her and comfort her, and try actually communicate with her... I know she want me the best, I know what she think is the best for me isn't.

She sometimes drive me crazy when directly after a talk she get convinced, then she forget about it minutes later... but... what we can it's our mother. Just pray to god to give you the power to give back to her the half of what she did for you.
>>
Stick it in her butt, she will then eventually see her wrong doings. She might scream and kick a little but that's because you're going in dry, that's normal don't mind it.
>>
>>25175358
last time i saw her all she did was bitch at me and say my job wasn't a real job even though i just graduated and was making average income.

she gloated about how she makes more money (as a kindergarten teacher so it's fucking taxpayer wealth redistribution for babysitting) and had the audacity to ask me to get her something for xmas. tha fuck? you tell me my job is shit and that you make more money and you're asking me for a present? and your husband makes more than both of us combined? fuck off cunt.

and she'll always cook the same foods that i never eat and takes it personally when i want to cook something else for myself. she didn't ask me if i wanted to eat all of this shit. i don't cook extra of what i'm eating and expect anyone else to eat it, i know she doesn't like the same foods as me
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 700x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 700x338
There's this fucked up meme that people tell each other
>family is so important
>your parents know what's best for you
This is b8. There's no reason as to why your parents cannot possibly be bad people. It's not far fetched and it's quite usually the case. Parents are people too; people fucking suck. I'm currently realizing that I don't need their toxic lives interfering with mine. And if that makes me a bad son, well sons are people too.
>>
>>25175498
I think our mothers don't know a fact, they think they are like anyone else on our lives, but they aren't. Getting criticized by your mother make you feel that you are a loser...

Anyone, you seem to have some childish minor issues with your mother, so my advice to you just don't take her seriously and ignore her negative behaviors. and BUY YOUR MOTHER A XMAS PRESENT.
>>
>>25175583
i dont buy things for people that tell me i don't make enough money

all of my friends say my job is fine and to not worry about it. i make more then most of them in fact. she isn't getting shit, last time i saw her all she did was bitch at me
>>
>>25175570
Here something...

>Family is important

Yes

>Your parents know what's best for you

No. If you followed your parents guide, you won't be really successful, but you won't be really r9k-level loser too. They try to raise the way their parents should have raised them, which it's 3 generation at least outdated.

>>25175644
Your friends even care about you?
Most of friends are just complementing each others... some mothers are stupid they thing by doing that they will motivate you more... like my mother keep mentioning my cousins in a obvious way to make me jealous from them...

I really want to advice your mother about that all a child need is acceptance, but since she don't use 4chan there's only you here to advice.

Remember, life will go so fast, thing about when your mother is dead...
>>
Do you guys listen to Tom Leykis?

Here's a clip from his podcast, even though it's called how to get rich it's not all about money he's talking about. More about success.

Start from 10mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATVZcsbJj_8
>>
>>25175710
>Your friends even care about you?
sure but there's really no issue. i just lift, work, eat, sleep, and do drugs. they mostly do the same except they have gf's too. for such a simple life a lot of money isn't worth the extra stress/effort desu. i don't even know what i would spend it on. if i had a million dollars fall into my lap i wouldn't even know what to do with it, probably OD on opiates or something desu
>>
>mom gets depressed because she failed at raising me
>she becomes a NEET
>i finnaly man up when i hit 17 and want to go back to school and create a future for myself and stop being a useless NEET/Hikkikomori that i was since i was 14
>lol can't because she isn't working anymore and we don't have money
>pray for her to give me at least the initial support so i can get the ball rolling
>she doesn't want to help and tell it's all my fault because i became i neet when i was 14

A few years later she's still like that, activly working to undermine me only because i was a shut in when i was a teen.
>>
>>25174948

of course there's always a retard in any thread and in this case it's you
>>
>>25171139
My dad does the same, he always calls me a useless retard and says that I cant get a job and discourages me in any way he can when I try to.

My mom wasnt exactly useless but her never changing advice that basically consisted of "get a degree of whatever" wasnt particularly useful either.
>>
>Product of a single mother
>You know how it turned out
>Sister comes along a few years later
>Mom fails at raising her too
It's probably not a coincidence that you produced two useless people
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.