[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with the pain of being in love with a girl on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: xCpM9.png (172 KB, 1043x1167) Image search: [Google]
xCpM9.png
172 KB, 1043x1167
How do I deal with the pain of being in love with a girl on the other side of the country?
>>
>>25170944
By moving there
>>
>>25170944
I'll figure it out when I realize how to deal with living on the opposite end of Americlap from someone I'm seriously thinking I'm in love with

>inb4hurr internet love doesnt real

Nigger, do you think I don't know this?
>>
>>25171005
are you a nigger? original comment bloxxx
>>
>>25171036
I wish I had that excuse.

I'm an Alaskafag, she's a Texasfag, and yes she could very well be a fat fucking fuck up pretending to be a girl, I'm aware.
>>
>>25170944
>>25171005
m8s i talked to this incredible girl on the other side of the world for two years

we would talk about everything and discuss things we wouldnt talk about with friends, talk about our sexual fantasies and sen eachother the hottest snapchats ever. id encourage her with all her hobbies and getting out and talking to people and she would do the same.

i said i wanted to go and see her and she gave the lamest excuse ever 'it'll be sad when you go' and i said well okay i cant keep talking to you and winding myself up wishing we were together if its not going to happen. she proceeded to call me an asshole and said that she hopes i feel bad

lol

the whole thing is just retarded, dont do it. i get the appeal, its a risk free way of interacting with a girl. just stop now.
>>
>>25171428
This.

Girls just want internet cheerleaders.

Abort.
>>
>>25171428
but the crucial difference is I've already hung out with this girl before, but only briefly but we really got along together well.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.