[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are men really this icky?when I come on here I read about boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 736x490
Are men really this icky?when I come on here I read about boys not showering more than once a month, having pee bottles in your room, rotting teeth etc. i am a virgin fembot who has never even kissed a man and since coming on here every time I see a man I'm disgusted because I think he's probably at home cumming on the wall and pee pee in bottles.
>>
Not all of us are like that.
I use my sister's panties as tissue when l cum, it is much hotter than the wall. As for the pee, l just do it on the street from my window, people usually yell at me but it has never gone too far.
>>
>>25170713
Don't you at least fold back your dick skin and wash under it?
>>
>>25170738
I take showers everday, l pee in the toilet, l have a job and a girlfriend, l only post on r9k when l'm resting between my sets.
>>
>people with nothing to live for stop living
oh wow
>>
>>25170773
How can a fembot get a robot like you?
>>
>>25170778
Being depressed is no excuse to be disgusting
>>
>>25170654
>Are men...
No. Manchildren are. Any self respecting man has basic hygiene.
>>
>>25170780
I'm not a robot. I'm a /fit/izen, l can't give you any advice on having a bf like me, l ask the girls out.
Robots are vile and disgusting creatures that spend their time preying on girls, l had lots of robot "friends", all they talk about is how they want to rape women.
>>
>>25170801
re-read my post, fuck knuckle
>>
>>25170911
If they REALLY didn't have "anything to live for", they would be dead or at least kill themselves as soon as possible. Since this isn't happening, we can easily conclude that they are simply incredibly lazy fucks.
>>
>>25170815
>self respecting
>tripcode user
>>
>>25170780
Wash your face and vag. Make sure to pull you hair back. Get into books if you dont read already (it'll improve everything about your intellectual health and is cost free).

Wear $10 purfume and deoderant if you smell.

Its not that hard my friend. Im no robot but i have friends who are: both men and women.
>>
>>25170995
Stop lying you sack of shit, /fit/bro here, l would only date someone that doesn't watch anime
>>
File: reee.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>25170738
>mfw cutfag

FUCK YOU FOR NOT HAVING GULLIBLE PARENTS, MY PENIS LITERALLY WAS JEWED AND HERE YOU ARE GOING "LOL IM SO COOL WITH MY INTACT COCK" WELL FUCK YOU DESU SENPAI I ALREADY HEAR ENOUGH INSULTS ABOUT MY PENIS AND THEY ALL COME FROM ME, SO FUCK OFF NIGGER FAGGOT KEK CUMGUZZLER GAYLORD KIKE
>>
>>25170995
>being a /lit/fag

How does it feel to cling to your precious hobby's "deep and epic past," now that 99% of modern books are feminist propaganda and shit rehashes of every other fiction book?

>>25171026
Good call, my man. How long have you been at it? Weight loss? Gains?
>>
>>25170780
By not being fat for starters.
>>
>>25171071
Why does it matter if you're never going to have sex anyway? Are you trying to compensate for your shit personality by trying to blame your life as a failure on something you can't actually change?

That's sad, my man.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 140x140
>>25171071
Poastie af
>>
>>25171137
>tripfag
>muh purseonality

It can be changed, by the way. Something about regrowing it. Good work on being a retard to the point that I added to my filters, you're number five.
>>
>>25170817
hey can i see your gf?
>>
File: 1421674008034.png (103 KB, 222x245) Image search: [Google]
1421674008034.png
103 KB, 222x245
>>25171184
Oh no I was filtered
>>
>>25171097
Lost around 15 kgs(35ish lbs), then l started bulking again. Been lifting for 6 months l'm a curlbro, sorry /fit/
>>
>>25170933
fear of death is a real thing, wow, shocking
>>
>>25171137
It makes it so that I can't cum from masturbating without using some kind of lube.

Fucking kikes.
>>
It's not all of us
>>
>>25170780
>says she wants a "robot" like him
>everything he listed about himself suggests he's perfectly normal and well-adjusted

why are you even here?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.