[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me why the "hook up" culture is the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1427345621655.jpg (116 KB, 479x799) Image search: [Google]
1427345621655.jpg
116 KB, 479x799
Explain to me why the "hook up" culture is the worst thing that happened in the last 15 years.

Go
>>
>marriage rates at their lowest
>single mothers at all time high
>women are less happy now than they were 40 years ago
>men are dropping out of society
>>
>>25170643
Because I'm not a part of it
>>
>>25170665
Source?
>>25170672
Basically this. If you are chad, it's the best time to be alive.
>>
>>25170643
Ask the poor bastards who grew up without a father
>>
File: 1431997654329.jpg (27 KB, 397x461) Image search: [Google]
1431997654329.jpg
27 KB, 397x461
>>25170665
this is all true, and it leads to
>teenagers and young adults are fucking stupid and spoiled, don't want to work and would rather party and get drunk all day
this leads to immigrants from poland and other slav countries taking all our jobs in the UK
seriously, I work with children and they're all fucking retarded degenerates, they're ruining our country together with those dirty sandniggers running rampant

>>25170710
>source?
it's common knowledge by now you dumb mong, if you're so stupid just google what the demographic crisis is and why noone is marrying
>>
>>25170643

female

>Expected to put out or be called a prude
(Fuck I don't even hold hands on the first date dudes need to back off)
>Trashy fashion
>End of serious relationships that lead to happy marriages
>Despite religious upbringing, pro-lifers get pregnant and have babies before they're ready >"Alpha fux/beta bux" system frustrates sub 8/10 men and they become bitter and give up on women
>Women become entitled brats due to the ego from getting laid easily
>Women don't care about losing weight because they'll find some chubby chaser online to fuck
>>
beacuse I'm excluded from it
>>
>>25170802
>Female
>Dates

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCKCKCFUCK OFF
>>
>>25170710
nytimes.com/2015/02/08/fashion/weddings/falling-marriage-rates-reveal-economic-fault-lines.html
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20150517-u.s.-marriage-rate-nears-record-low-as-millennials-wait-to-wed.ece
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/12/18/the-unbelievable-rise-of-single-motherhood-in-america-over-the-last-50-years/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1189894/Women-happy-years-ago-.html
http://nypost.com/2013/06/30/man-of-kneel/
>>
>>25170802
>Expected to put out or be called a prude
don't date literal Chads then you dumb whore
>>
>>25170802

Nail, head

Even better since r9k is full of the bottom feeding 80%
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.