[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU ARE WEAK. ALL OF YOU ARE WEAK ASS SONS OF BITCHES. STOP BLAMING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: img.jpg (43 KB, 627x438) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
43 KB, 627x438
YOU ARE WEAK. ALL OF YOU ARE WEAK ASS SONS OF BITCHES.
STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR MISERABLE LIFE. GET OF YOUR LAZY SORRY ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU FAT WEEB FUCK.
THE WORLD DOESNT GIVE A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR IMAGINARY PROBLEMS
>>
s-sir, I-I know, sir
>>
>>25170578
I just want to punch Frank Horrigan in the face.
>>
But I don't give a shit about the world
So why would I get off my ass to engage with it?
Because you want me to?
Wouldn't it be more weak of me to listen to you just because you're shouting at me and not because I actually agree with you?
>>
>>25170578
Norman out
>>
>>25170578
>THE WORLD DOESNT GIVE A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR IMAGINARY PROBLEMS

So why should I even bother at all?
>>
File: slide_221713_890610_free.jpg (278 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
slide_221713_890610_free.jpg
278 KB, 1200x900
>>25170578
fuck you fuckin normie scum die already!
>>
>>25170578
I'm actually a Marine myself, doesn't change what's fucked up inside. Granted I'm only like 5 months in and a POG...
>>
I've seen FMJ. He didn't say that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.