[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the psychological and biological basis for the gangbang?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: 1450776723842.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1450776723842.gif
1 MB, 240x180
What is the psychological and biological basis for the gangbang? Why would anyone want such a thing?

What would possess a woman to want such a thing? What causes her to request a gangbang? Do all women secretly want gangbangs?
>>
File: 1450777283423.jpg (110 KB, 1000x999) Image search: [Google]
1450777283423.jpg
110 KB, 1000x999
bumping with more gang bangs.
>>
File: confused_blackadder.gif (561 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
confused_blackadder.gif
561 KB, 320x200
Not sure if sneak cuck thread or sexist rant
>>
>>25170316
maximize stimulation. That's basically what sex is all about.
>>
>>25170316
>What is the psychological and biological basis for the gangbang?
Many males will provide for the child thinking it might be theirs.
>>
>>25170316
go back 2 le reddit
>>
File: 657657.png (714 KB, 1106x965) Image search: [Google]
657657.png
714 KB, 1106x965
>>25170336
Not a cuck thread, I'm legitimately curious. To me a gang-bang just seems fucking disgusting. I don't know what it's about, but I'd never partake.

It just seems so fucking odd. To me it seems very degrading.
>>
File: piper_pepe.png (484 KB, 940x540) Image search: [Google]
piper_pepe.png
484 KB, 940x540
>>25170356

It's the exact opposite of being degrading, women like it because it makes them feel much more desired.
>>
>>25170356
To them, disgusting is appealing. It's like an adrenaline rush being so filthy, so degraded, so itemized that multiple men walk up just to dick.

Rather they know it or not, that's what's going on. There's no such thing as a classy gangbang, or a gangbang with dignity.

I'm a fag and i'm probably going to be in a gangbang pretty soon. feels good man.
>>
>>25170356
They're submissive sluts that want validation and feel good. Nothing mysterious
>>
File: 2.jpg (7 KB, 165x162) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
7 KB, 165x162
>>25170383
Holy shit
>>25170387
Here

If that's how they really feel they're more delusional than I am. Classic glass half full half empty scenario haha. Never thought such crazy thoughts were possible.
>>
>>25170356
ive gangbanged a ho b4, didnt enjoy it, did it because i said i would.
>>
>>25170356
One dick is fun.
Two dicks must be twice the fun, right?

But three dicks... That's actually four times the fun. Four dicks is EIGHT TIMES the fun! It's an exponential increase starting from the second dick.
>>
>>25170356
The female coworkers I've gotten to know over the years have all mentioned that every woman has fantasies about them from time to time.

That's probably how cave-humans used to screw, largest dick scoops undeserving seed from the shared fuckhole, strongest sires the offspring so it makes sense as a deepseated fantasy for chicks.
>>
Man, everyday i find out women are nothing more but wet-holes. Hell.. and they seem to like being treated as nothing more but a wet hole.
>>
>>25170443
>largest dick scoops undeserving seed from the shared fuckhole,
that doesnt actually happen and the article that says it does was based on the shape of circumcised dicks

afaik it's only zebras that do that, and even then, the flare of their penis serves to keep cum IN while they ejaculate. it's the volume of cum that flushes the female out.

>>25170483
>women are nothing more but wet-holes.
so are men tho tbqh
>>
>>25170354
>Many males will provide for the child thinking it might be theirs.
>ops pic is all black men
kek
>>
as a boy who has been gang banged several times, i get off the attention and the fact that i'm gonna make a bunch of other men (sometimes women) cum and there's nothing like having an orgasm while you're getting fucked, two dicks in your hands and one in your mouth desu senpaitachi
>>
>>25170316
Fertility. Gangbangs have the highest potential for fertilization.

Also, women are ALL whores. No exception.

No, not even your mom.
>>
>>25170634
*sweating intensifies*

Some stories?
>>
>>25170634
Your disgusting, just wanted to make sure you knew.
>>
>>25170316
Make bonding.
>>
>>25170356
>seems very degrading
Exactly, that's why we like it
>>
seems to me girls like degrading themselves

then again i get off from girls wanting to be filthy disgusting whores
>>
>>25170634
You little slut.
>>
>>25170409
well when you have everything that you need to survive in life, you indulge in weird shit like being an expert at vidya games, hobbying in quadrocopters, or just being gagged by 5 dicks
>>
>>25170719
They do.

But not for you.
>>
I don't know about women but I wouldn't mind taking dicks from both ends at one time. I'm married to a woman right now, and I have to stop myself from thinking about it sometimes.

Not gay though.
>>
>>25170316
Feeling desired/used is pretty nice, fills the void inside of you that you all have.
>>
>>25170746
That's pretty gay mate...
>>
>>25170354
here's a fun related fact because i'm a fucking autist.

horse females will mate with every male she can find because male horses will kick a pregnant female and mate with her if the baby is not theirs so by fucking every male she sees none of them will kick her if they think it's theirs
>>
>>25170746
>I wanna suck dick and get my ass hole fucked at the same time
>definitely not gay though

Are you for real?
>>
>>25170316
I feel sometimes I would enjoy it. I know society doesn't work that way but Ive always felt this need to be a mother. I want to be everyone's mommy and have this huge family thing. I dunno.

There's also a part of me that just wants more. You feed off the energy of guys anditsso satisfying to make them cum. You always feel like you could take more. I've always fantasized about being the girl with a bunch of guys or teo guys and weonlyhave sex with each other and everyone uses me as their sex slave.
>>
>it's impossible to have sex without being "degraded" for it

fucking americans, i sware

>>25170800
that sounds like bullshit, like how tomcats will eat kittens that "aren't theirs" but then someone actually looked into it and found that no, tomcats are just stupid assholes and will eat any kitten, including their own

also how would horses know how to force miscarriages, horses are dumb as hell, they're not doctors, they don't go to school
>>
>>25170835
It's just one of those random acts of nature. If a horse suddenly was genetically prone to kick pregnant females, and then he was suddenly more genetically successful than every other horse, that trait would carry on.
>>
>>25170820
Fuck this is now a fap thread.
>>
>>25170835
>fucking americans, i sware

Literally what. How about fuck 1 person at a time instead of being treated like a literal cumdumpster for multiple goys?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 341x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 341x411
>>25170820
Filthy fucking WRAN whore
>>
>>25170856
horses are jerks. I wouldn't be surprised if they would just kick the shit out of other horses in general. forcing miscarraiges seems like way too specific a behaviour, and it doesn't even sound like it would work with how horses kick and where they could consistently hit other horses with that manner of kicking
>>
File: image-2.png (12 KB, 611x427) Image search: [Google]
image-2.png
12 KB, 611x427
>>25170820
the amount of pity and disgust I feel for you.
what's your relationship with your father like?
>>
>>25170356
Some people are std collectors
>>
>>25170820
>you'll never face rape a cumdumpster on her knees to feed her only form of sustenance for her morning meal
>>
>>25170946
think my go-to with whores will be to ask about their fathers, follow in Dick Masterson's footsteps.
>>
>>25170336
Come no los dos?
>>
Different strokes for different folks. I can't say I'd NEVER do a gangbang but thus far at 26 I have not and don't really have the desire to. Not because it's "disgusting" but because I don't think I can entertain two men at once and it seems like a lot of work.
>>
>>25170439
>exponentially
Thats linearly desu
>>
id try it for:
>degrading
>seeing and feeling woman pushing her limit

honestly, sometimes females enter into the cock stance, they lose their touch with the world and can only focus on the dick(s) inside them
>>
>>25170439
You gave me a raging diamond boner.
I've always fantasized about sucking dick, but have never been able to, but you've just made me fantasize about sucking seven dicks, which is something I never realized I wanted until now.
>>
>>25171844
same question applies to you >>25170946
tell me about your daddy, bb.
>>
>>25171885
really it's neither
>f(1)=1,f(2)=2,f(3)=4,f(4)=8
fuck that nigger
>>
>>25170316
They want to feel like something that is worthless and being used up.
Genuinely
Only girls with damage do shit like this. They literally want to be a cumrag. Sadly, my one ex was like this so I know from first-hand experience.
>You want to have loving sex and she wants you to slap her and call her a slut
>>
>>25170638
>eve n your mom

No shit. My mom's a psychotic whore. Fuck that cunt.
>>
Some people are just bad people and want bad things. All we can do is wait to laugh at them burning in hell for eternity from our little heaven cloud. Their moans of agony will play rhythm to my sweet harp solos.

The real answer is it's female nature. Man was made in the image of God, woman in the image of Satan. They were put here to test us and be used as our playthings in non-disgusting ways. If you can get a virgin beat the hell out of her, fuck her up the ass, and don't let her have friends or opinions. Just maybe you'll be able to continue beating and ass fucking her in heaven instead of staring down on her in hell.
>>
>>25172143
obvious bait, try harder
>>
>>25172186

Not bait, maybe you'll be less triggered on reddit though
>>
>>25172735
Duc you in usher piece of shit asiwoenfaggot.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.