[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>time passes >I gradually fix everything that I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_5881-X2[1].jpg (198 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5881-X2[1].jpg
198 KB, 1280x852
>time passes
>I gradually fix everything that I didn't like about myself
>literally cure my social anxiety to zero
>there is actually one night in 8 months when I feel I haven't been this happy since I was a kid
>the feeling fades fast
>still don't see the point to anything
>games, anime, movies even the best ones don't bring joy anymore
>money doesn't make me happy don't want to buy anything
>see normie fuckers happy that they watched a shit movie or bought a shit game
>I'm 90% sure I will kill myself at some point in my life

What can you do when you simply don' feel anything? It's not sadness, it's such an empty feeling that it's almost like I'm not even here mentally.
>>
social anxiety was simply the phase where life like an angle grinder was grinding you down. There were still sparks flying off the grinder. Your social anxiety being cured is just an illusion because there's nothing left to grind anymore.
>>
go hiking.
>>
>>25170244
Start reading books, you might go for audiobooks if you attention is really shit
>>
File: columbine_pepe.jpg (55 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
columbine_pepe.jpg
55 KB, 906x813
Take risks, that slaps me back to reality pretty well.
>>
>fixed his problems
>had "problems" that were able to be fixed
get the fuck out of here faggot.
>>
>>25170303
This is actually pretty good advice. Reading can unlock a lot of mental potential that's most likely wasted on stupid shit. It has for me anyway. I feel much more mentally alert and capable with myself when I'm constantly reading.
>>
>>25170294

I do that all the time when it's not disgusting, grey,wet, cloudy weather.
I basically have to get away from civilization as far as I can from time to time or I would go insane.

>>25170303
I did that while I was working to keep me from going suicidal.

>>25170308
Any idea regarding this? What do you do Anon?

>>25170313
>/r9k/ is only for X and Y type of people, nobody deserves to be here just my kind

Just fuck off.
>>
>>25170361
>Just fuck off.
/r9k/ is for the people that have been shit on by society because of things they can't change. Things like being short, ugly, acne and poor so no accutane, mentally ill, etc.

They are not for you with your "i'm 10lb overweight pls suicide me" problems.
>>
>>25170361

Imagine literally anything risky and do it. Your primal instincts will kick in and give you a bit of a rush. It'll make you go "I NEED to stay alive".
>>
>>25170399

>had severe mental health issues since I was a teen
>literally couldn't go into a small shop to buy anything or I had a panic attack
>was bottom of the barrel loser
>somehow I don't belong here

/r9k/ is for a mindset, it doesn't only come from being physically deformed.

>>25170501
It sounds both stupid and a rather good idea at the same time.
>>
>>25170664
If your anxiety issue responded to treatment then you don't belong here. Mine don't, so I'm allowed to come here.

Well maybe if you manage it with benzos and are addicted. Then you're okay.
>>
>>25170760
>muuhh sekret klub!!!

Fuck off.
People like you lower the overall quality of posts on /r9k/
There is nothing about this board which restricts it's userbase to chronic failures like you.
I agree we do not want fembots or normies ruining arcanine, but for fucks sake will you stop competing for the title of most pathetic.
We need robots of all persuasions; even if they are filthy failed chads.
In future just hide the thread.
Please.
>>
>>25170847
No. Get the fuck off my board. This is for failures only.
>>
>>25170847

OP here, I really didn't want to bother typing this out so thanks.
>>
>>25170244
>feeling nothing

It's called depression, actually. Can confirm. I feel nothing too.
>>
>>25170303
>>25170357

To add to this I'd recommend trying out some complex visual novels if you're a filthy weeb. Some translations are really well written and can be quite enjoyable reads.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.