[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /4:00 am/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Laina.png (683 KB, 819x606) Image search: [Google]
Laina.png
683 KB, 819x606
who /4:00 am/ here?
>>
Whats keeping you up, anon?
>>
ayy lmao
havent seen the sun in a week.
>>
What's up West Coast bro. I'm about to turn in for the night.
>>
I have the flu and just woke up having a massive panic attack . I can't breathe ,I'm shaking, and I'm weeping like a bitch fuck I just want to sleep right now
>>
>>25170120
Sleep is for the weak.
>>
yeah dude

I had a lot of coffees at the 24 hour tims. somehow I'm up talking on omegle with a bot

no idea. It's time to fuck my sleep up by unfucking it
>>
they say staying up for the night then sleeping at a reasonable time the next day fixes your sleep pattern, is this true?
>>
630am if dubs i chug vodka
>>
>>25170120
who /who/ here?
>>
Califag NEET here, want to go to sleep but don't feel tired yet
>>
Currently fixing my sleep schedule, haven't slept and it's about 13:40 now and i'll wait till about 21:00 to sleep.

fixing it for now, untill I fuck it up again
>>
>>25170441
reroll cause i cant sleep and dont want to wait for the store to open to buy beer
>>
>>25170505
Used to work when I was 18-23, but doesn't work anymore. I literally can't stay up all day, what ends up happening is I fuck it up even worse when I fall asleep at noon. And sleeping half a night quickly reverts back dues to oversleeping the next day, or just not impacting me enough to go to bed earlier.
>>
>>25170516
whats that redish splotchy looking thing on the left side of her face by her lips?
>>
>>25171086
Super cancer.
>>
>>25170424
It is and it isn't. It's a short term solution but it's a part of things, like also don't eat within an hour of when you write like to be asleep. But after years of these bullshit trucks it is seven am and I'm still awake stop don't believe anything I say cause my life is out of control :^)
>>
>>25170505
I wanna sleep.

Reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
10:11 am. Been up since 1 pm. Wish I had drugs to knock me out.
>>
Damn girl ;x I'm from Cali and think your gorgeous.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.