[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bored tonight with nothing to do... heading out to buy some DXM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1448765637111.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448765637111.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1200
bored tonight with nothing to do... heading out to buy some DXM right now. Aiming for a 2nd plateau so I still have the ability to go for a /NightWalk/ in a hour or so.

Any of my brobots out there DXMing? any /nightwalk/ers? report in
>>
I used to do it quite a bit, until I reached fourth plat? Is that the highest one, it's been like five years.

But anyway, once I reached the top it lost all it's mystique and I just went back to weed.

It was certainly fun at the time tho, good luck robotripping op!
>>
>>25170001
dude where do you live, its just starting to get light out on the east coast

caps or sizzurp?
>>
>>25170104
OP here, posting from taipei, taiwan!

downed 500ml beer, chugged 100ml robitussin DM, just bought second 100ml at a different store. chasing with mentos and water

>>25170050
just the third time for me, both trips were decent escapes from my shit reality. Hard to get weed out here in asia unfortunately
>>
robofiend reporting in
man I feel so soulless
I see all of these people around me who do things and I just sit around popping cough pills all day
oh well
I've seen some shit, at least

on a little bit of mesc right now, might go for a high 2nd later in the day

love you robros
>>
>>25170323
did it have guaifenesin in it? if so you might puke my man

take a couple diphenhydramine tablets for the nausea
>>
>>25170400
yeah 20mg of that stuff per 100ml bottle. I've had this particular type of robitussin before and while I did experience nausea, I made it through without barfing. Read online a bit of booze beforehand could help with that so I went with the beer prior to the dosing the Robitussin. Not sure where I can buy diphenhydramine out here in taiwan unfortunately. Just finished 2nd 100ml bottle and feeling alright. Will report in with results later.

>>25170386
sending some love back your way <3
>>
>>25170001
Can't do any psych anymore.

But, I still have hydrocodone. And clonazepam.

I also have this weird drug called benzonatate. Supposed to be for coughs, but that shit had me fucked up all day. It was like a really weird head high combined with extreme body load, like I could barely keep myself awake at work and my train of thought was really fucked up.

It's not supposed to be psychoactive though, so I don't where that came from.
>>
>>25170526
Really?
I have some of those too
Huh
Was it good or bad?
>>
I have 600 mg under my bed, and i still waiting for better day. Honestly i am so happy recently, that i dont even want "spiritual" high where i cant move my finger and my body is shaking, this drug is so grating its pretty weird some peoples could be addicted from it. No plans for new york eve, so maybe then but i dont want to mix it with alcohol so idk, i will eat this when i will be bored again probably
>>
>>25170001
I've been tempted to do this. In Australia we have 2 brands, Bisolvon Dry and Robitussin DM. You can get both easily online for cheap.

The only thing stopping me is I'm worried about negative cognitive effects, NMDA agonists like PCP and Ket can fuck your brain. Worried this shit might make me lose my edge.

Anyway I'm on 600mg phenibut right now, feeling goodish.
>>
>>25170624
You get used to it
When you're a legitimate DXM addict your brain makes all kinds of weird adaptations to a lot of the muscular shit it can cause. Not even sure how.
>>
>>25170624
*new year lol
>>
>>25170630
How is phenibut? I've been curious. Does it produce a benzo like euphoria? How is it for anxiety? Former benzo addict here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.