[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What or who do you blame for your failures in life? For me it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 278x181
What or who do you blame for your failures in life?

For me it's my height. I'm 24 years old and only 5'10''. I lost the race before it even started
>>
>>25169899
Myself mostly,I'm not as smart as I want to be.
>>
>>25169899
I blame myself.
Who else can I blame? I am far from autistic, but im so intense and introverted that I find it ridiculously hard to make friends let alone a gf.
>>
No one pussu
>>
>>25169899
>5'10

Literally above average senpai. Not only are your failures entirely your own, you're actually worse because you had a height advantage.

I'm 5'6 and I don't even attribute my failure to my height. Get some fucking self awareness you cuck.
>>
File: stephenchow.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
stephenchow.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>25169899
>thinly veiled height circlejerk thread
>>
>and only 5'10''
ho boy
>>
File: 1450096289108.jpg (29 KB, 238x241) Image search: [Google]
1450096289108.jpg
29 KB, 238x241
>>25169899
>le height determines my success meme

Vladimir Putin is like 5' 7 anon and he rules a country.

What's your excuse?.
>>
I blame my parents. They were always too overprotective of me which is what caused to have social anxiety; the source of all my problems.
>>
>>25170924

literally this

Not sure if bait, real suffering starts at 5'8 and below. I'm 5'6, the world is not fair.
>>
>>25170956
I'm not part of a space-reptilian bloodline.
>>
>5'10

I'm not going to go looking for it, but there is a study out there showing that 5'4 is pretty much when you can blame your height for shit. Any taller than that and it's not height thats the problem.
>>
File: 1446305416435.jpg (28 KB, 303x311) Image search: [Google]
1446305416435.jpg
28 KB, 303x311
>>25171072
No but you are a gigantic faggot so there's that I suppose.
>>
>>25169899
i am not a robot, sorry, i browse here for shaudenfreude. i am 5, 9 and everthing is fantastic. girls, money, own my own business, 24 as well (last week).
>>
>>25169899
I'm 5'6" and have a good well-paid job and have no problem getting pussy. Come up with another excuse.
>>
No one. I'm just a lazy, unmotivated piece of shit.
>>
>Never allowed to go outside to play with the other kids

>Never allowed to participate in activities related to school

>Never allowed to answer the door or phone

Then my parents ask now "Wow anon why don't you have any friends or leave your room?"

I wonder
>>
>>25169899
>5'10"
>Blaming height for failures

I'd blame your stupidity
>>
>>25169899
>blaming 5'10" height for shortcomings
listen to me closely, OP, I want you to take the jug of bleach you use for laundry and drink as much as you can.
>>
>>25169899
i'm 5'3 and i too have a successful business and get lots of pussy, and i'm only 23
>>
The jews and my susceptibility to addiction
>>
I'm a lazy, depressed piece of shit BUT in my defense, my father has depression, and both my mom's brothers have depression (one literally drank himself to death last year) and her father had depression so I did get a lot of shit genes
>>
>>25171190
it's about time someone breaks that cycle
>>
>>25169899
If you think two inches of height to and from is what makes or breaks a man, you're as deluded as you could get.
>>
>>25171264
This, my electrician is GOAT at his job which earns my respect regardless of his height, and trust me, he's tiny. He has a hot wife too.
>>
>>25169899
My dad. because atleast if i live with my crackwhore mom and whatever nigger she was fuckin i would have atleast been able to live a life instead of having an alcoholic and over protective grandmother say "no" to me wanting to do anything.
yeah, i'm one of the few people who has a legitimate reason to blame others for how my life turned out. deal with it.
>>
>>25171293
alcoholic dad* and overprotective grandma.
>>
I guess it's easy blaming your shortcomings on us alcoholics, huh? We're just the same as you. Instead of fapping to loli and posting >tfw no gf we just drink ourselves to death without bothering others.
>>
>>25171264
Be 5'7, be the height of a 13 year old, shirts from when you were 14 still fit you, look like a child, work out look like a jacked up child, always look up at people, worthless in a fight, shorter than women.
>It's good, bro. Height don't matter, just lift and just b yourself.
>>
>>25171348
He came into my room drunk and beat the side of my door with a hammer and broke it cause he was *fixing* it.
He also wanted to fuck me, he would always cuddle me and push his groin up against me in bed, he even rubed my dick and ass one night when he was drunk. Its all fucked me up for life.
Alcoholics are usually assholes. You do bother others.
>>
>>25171414
go on I'm getting hard here
>>
>>25171190
keke, tfw suicide attempts run in my family lol
>>
>>25171441
uhh thats the only thing sexual that happened. Everything else is him litterally screaming and yelling at others and ignoring people, all for no reason.
This is the kind of shit alcoholics do and why nobody respects you when you're an alcoholic.
>>
>>25171414
So he was:
>alcoholic
>gay
>a pedo
I'm only an alcoholic, don't confuse these things anon
>>
>>25171174

This is good advice for OP.
>>
>>25171487
He still got mad at people for no reason and shit like that only when he was drunk.
Fuckin admit it, all alcoholics turn into assholes when they are drunk enough/hung over. You are really all the same.
>>
all you fucking faggets complaining about your height need to shut the fuck up. i'm 6'3 and still i'm a hopeless virgin with no friends but according to you i should literally be suffocating in pussy

my problem stems mostly from lack of discipline and parents enabling poor behavior
i dropped out of school at 14 and become almost full blown hikkikimori, i would stay in my room most of the day playing world of warcraft and only ever leave the house to go for a walk during the dead of night.
i had dropped completely off the social radar i stopped talking to my friends and i never left the house so i could never meet new people especially not girls but my parents were perfectly okay with my lifestyle

i mostly blame myself for being such a piece of shit but had my parents not enabled this behavior such as cutting off the internet and not paying for my hobbies and actually forced me out of the house and forced me to get a job i wouldn't be a 22yo shut in virgin

once again i am 6'3 six fucking foot 3 and i have a 7 and a half inch dick. stop the fucking manlet/dicksize meme because it doesn't actually mean shit
>>
>>25169899
>What or who do you blame for your failures in life?
Everything.

I blame my parents for fucking sucking at raising me.

I blame genetics for making me predisposed towards mental illnesses and making me short and unattractive relative to Chads.

I blame bullies for fucking me up in life so hard.

I blame everybody but myself.
>>
>>25169899
It's my parents fault really. But I refuse to accept that. It was merely circumstance that made my life this way. As with all lives anon
>>
>>25171358
You forgot: be an angry whiny desperate faggot.
>>
>>25171649
Get out some more you fucking autist. A lot of people are fun drunks, even some who are drunk all the time.
>>
Psychologically abusive relatives (mostly women.)
Excessively irritable and sensitive temperament.
Too tall, clumsy, awkward.
Shinji Ikari coward syndrome.

Too bad because I'm handsome when I'm not fat. Sucks senpai.
>>
Lets see here
>Short (5"7)
>Fat (170lb)
>Acne
>Can't grow facial hair
>Introvert
>>
>>25172841
Two of those can be fixed
>>
>>25169899
Just myself. im looking for change though. Cant turn back now
>>
self-monitoring and anxiety

I literally have everything else anyone could want but these 2 things have fucked everything up
>>
File: 1426742509555.jpg (37 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1426742509555.jpg
37 KB, 396x385
Can we settle this manlet meme once and for all? If you are under 5'6 you are a hopeless manlet. 5'10 is good tier.
>>
>>25169899

Im an absolute Pro,when I make shit i blaming everyone around me since 89
>>
>>25169899
me, and the first(and only) chick i dated

I'm ruined forever.
>>
I'm only 5'11 barefoot
>>
>>25173534
I feel you son, I'm only 5'11 barefoot as well. For years I thought I was 6'1 but it turns out im just a manlet king./
>>
OP, height troll threads work better when you use a height that's actually short
>>
File: 1435828356960.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1435828356960.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>he fell for the 6ft meme

Dumb fagit. Girls don't know what 6ft is, relatively speaking; they only care about the social status of the number. It pretty much means any man of average height and over.

>mfw 5'7 and fucking and giving multiple orgasms to a girl right now who's only even been with 6'+ rugy-player builds
>mfw average dick size and 7/10 face tops on a good day

>he doesn't know how to command respect

Kek.
>>
myself mostly but my parents obviously didn't help it, but it could have been worse.

sure they could have let me eat healthy and lift as a kid or given me more money but it's my fault i lay on my bed high all day and am content with a mediocre job
>>
>>25169899
I blame the environment I grow up in and the shitty people I've met during my lifetime.

Also, blame Canada.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.