[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW - Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: mgtow.jpg (477 KB, 1280x1349) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
477 KB, 1280x1349
What does /r9k/ have to say about MGTOW?
>>
Annoying fat guys giving fat guys aworse rep
>>
>>25169796
In theory its a great thing for men to become
However, your always going to be on your own. It comes down to the fact that its an epicurean philosophy that makes absolutely no effort to be revolutionary, or to make alliances. It simply is. It appeals to some people, but it will never become the way of life for most people.
Even neo-reaction has a better chance of winning in the long run, because it actually tries
>>
Pretty much objectively the superior life choice, but you also shouldn't broadcast it desu.
>>
The omegas will tell you it's wonderful and try to convince you that reframing failure as a choice is totally fine

The rest of us are laughing at men who are such babies that they will willingly admit to being part of a group whose message is essentially - we are taking our ball and going home
>>
Once you have truly "gone your own way", you don't need to proselytize or talk to anyone about it.
>>
File: 1449216979519.jpg (308 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
1449216979519.jpg
308 KB, 1000x707
>>25169796
They will run at the same problems as MRA. You can't be taken seriously in western society if you demand rights for men and preach about not needing woman in your life. The "girlfriend" meme is too strong. Normalfags will always look down on you for not chasing pussy. Oh the irony.
Nevertheless MGTOW should keep doing what they're doing. Warning others about women and dangers of modern relationships. Promoting development of one's own hobbies and interests without women or relationships as goal.
>>
File: undercover.jpg (33 KB, 350x708) Image search: [Google]
undercover.jpg
33 KB, 350x708
When you been an incel for so long and come to the realization you wouldn't want or couldn't manage a relationship even if you got one.
Or in other words people trying to rationalize why they haven't just committed suicide already.
>>
File: 1450402501799.jpg (315 KB, 786x800) Image search: [Google]
1450402501799.jpg
315 KB, 786x800
MGTOW is really one of the most misunderstood things. At its core, MGTOW is just deciding to pursue personal fulfillment instead of falling for the wagecuck/family man meme.

Currently society is demanding more and more of men and just spitting on them for doing it. You don't have to participate in that. You can follow your own goals and dreams.

But what's happening is that feminazis get triggered, failed males latch onto it to explain their faliures, and betamax white knights rush to defend the feminazis. MGTOW is an incredibly simple concept, but everyone that comes into contact with it tries to shit it up with personal agendas.
>>
I've gone MGTOW. I still talk to women, but I do not let them walk over me. I am more assertive, because AWALT means that it does not matter if I fail at one woman - there are myriads like her in the world.

It is freeing, speaking honestly senpaitachi. I have sent girls on dating sites messages that were honestly unfitting - something that I thought only a Chad could pull off. 5 qts are on my tail right now. I don't want to meet them. I am horrible at relationships. But the attention is nice.

And if they get too cheeky or I feel a oneitis coming up I just write some other women and they wonder where my affection went - sometimes pulling them back into my sphere.

I have 5 qts of which 3 are waifu material. Feels good, honestly. Skypefus are the way to go. All the attention with the possibility to turn her off once there is drama.
>>
File: wnIaRyJ.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
wnIaRyJ.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>25170771

B-BUT MGTOW MEANS YOU'RE A VIRGIN LOSER CUZ MUH SACRED BUHGINA
>>
>>25170922
Not really. I had sex like 4 times in 25 years starting at 21. So not a Virgin. But I don't even like sex. It's rather disgusting. I lose all control over my mind when I have sex. Too primal. I do not like it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.