[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"friend-zoning"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 009.jpg (225 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
225 KB, 800x1200
The fact that "friend-zoning" is a thing is just unbelievable. If you want someone who meets your needs and life goes and gives it to you, shouldn't you see that and thank life for answering your call? Instead, most people get that person, acknowledge them, and just "friend-zone" them because, what they lust, they don't believe that the person who meets their needs will provide. Life will only give you one person that meets your requirements. If you "friend-zone" that person, it just shows that you're just a whore and don't deserve the one you want. If you truly want someone, don't fall for someone else because they look good and makes your lust for them grow. There's only one person that comes and can make you happy. If you fall for someone else, it just wastes their time and it just shows how much lust means more than love to you. If you're willing to ask for someone who meets all your needs, why would you take them for granted? It's like asking, and getting, a brand new Lamborghini and selling it for a piece of shit Ford Pinto with no motor. "Friend-zoning" is just a sleazy, slutty thing to do. Why "friend-zone" the one person life gave who is everything you need in a person for a relationship?
>>
>>25169761
i am very confused by this post
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 384x288
>>25169761
You literally actually seriously unironically typed this out
>>
Guy who cannot feel here. Sometimes theres just no attraction between 2 sexes. Not everybody wants to be with someone theyre not particularly attracted to just because they make a good pair.
People pair up because of emotions and if there are none then why even pair up?
I guess out of mutual benefit but humans dont work that way.
>>
>>25169761
tl;dr

>>25169860
that is a nice quality phrasing of the memes my good friend, it is an honor tbqhwy
>>
File: B7lxYkC.jpg (21 KB, 258x267) Image search: [Google]
B7lxYkC.jpg
21 KB, 258x267
Didn't read lol.

Friend zoning exists because not everyone confuses friendship and sexual attraction. Even if they find you visually appealing as a person you may be incompatible.

Get cucked fag.
>>
File: 57.jpg (50 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
50 KB, 512x512
>>25169761
>Life will only give you one person that meets your requirements
There are billions of us.

Your requirements mean literally nothing. Lower your standards
>>
>>25169761
>acknowledge them, and just "friend-zone" them because, what they lust, they don't believe that the person who meets their needs will provide.

>OP will have two options

>9/10 Stacey you pine for and lets you beta orbit her

>ugly landwhale that had a crush on you since grade 2

>Implying OP will pick the ugly landwhale

>u
>>
I hope your mother gets ovarian cancer.
>>
>>25169761
First you should learn to speak english before typing up massive shitty posts in english.
>>
>>25169761
ironically the people that disagree with you save photos of serial killers and study them
its like john wayne gacie trying to give marital advice to someone >>25169860
>>25170307
>>
>>25169761
You don't meet her needs.
Deal with it.
>>
There's no such thing as the friendzone, OP. That girl who just "friendzoned" you is too pretty for you, and you're ugly and fat.
>>
>>25170407
We posted pics of Elliot because it's who OP sounds like. His way of thinking on the matter is so set in stone and so sure(i'm assuming because i really didn't read it), that when he eventually comes to the reality that everything he believed is wrong he's probably going to snap like Elliot did.

Can't dodge the Rodge.

That being said it's tragic that those 6 people lost their lives because of Elliot but the story itself, his videos and how upset he was about tfw no gf, is fucking hysterical. If that makes me a sociopath for saying so so be it.
>>
>>25170510
>If that makes me a sociopath for saying so so be it.
Honestly OP just sounds like a guy that bought into the hallmark bullshit idea of love that people say they want. You don't sound like a sociopath for saying it you sound like a girl that likes to sleep around "wateva wateva i do wat i want"
>>
File: WrpI2L8.jpg (56 KB, 187x700) Image search: [Google]
WrpI2L8.jpg
56 KB, 187x700
>friend zone

You're not attractive to me and I'll never have sex with you, but I will gladly take all the free attention and self-esteem boosts that you can provide for when I try to land a Chad.

If you're a guy with ANY self-respect you gtfo at the mere hint of the friend zone.
>>
>>25170558
>girl that likes to sleep around "wateva wateva i do wat i want"

Kind of accurate. At least i'll be a girl sooner than later wink wink.

I'm 23 now and was obese until 20 and never left the house until 19. When I was 19 and tried talking to girls I got friend zoned and had the same feelings OP did and even Elliot. However I lost weight, changed my tactics, and eventually learned how to flirt and pick up girls.

That's really all it is trial and error. The whole waiting for the person who accepts you for who you are bullshit never fucking works. You'll whittle in the time waiting and deform.
>>
>>25170607
>If you're a guy with ANY self-respect you gtfo at the mere hint of the friend zone.

This is real advice. Didn't even post an Elliot pic neither.

If you get friend zoned and you know it either accept you're friends and stop all advances sexually to her or just cut her off completely. Coming out of the friend zone is literally 1 out of a million cases if not less. It's not gonna be you anon.
>>
>>25170608
wait wat
so your like buffalo bill then?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.