[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 3/10 >tfw tranny Why shouldn't I kill myself again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1446875497864.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
1446875497864.gif
19 KB, 580x536
>tfw 3/10
>tfw tranny

Why shouldn't I kill myself again
>>
You should senpai desu.
>>
>mutilate your own genitals
>make it seem as if it were out of your control and you're deserving pity for that
>>
>>25169496
Get help cause you're mentally ill sempai desu
>>
>>25169496
Can't you just retransition and pretend you're not mentally ill?
>>
>>25169572
Then I'm 2/10
>>
>>25169582
Get good at something, faggot. Your looks aren't going to get you anywhere, you're no woman

If you're not going to become an hero, the only option you have is to work hard and gain skills irl.

Learn a trade, live decently - its not going to be easy but you'll find happiness once the entirety of your self worth isnt based on your looks
>>
>>25169669
but I am a girl and I'm basically helpless ;w;
>>
Because an ugly male doesn't make a good looking female. Way to fall for the tranny meme you balding fuck. Enjoy your gynecomastia
>>
Because then you couldn't be my gf OP.

Now come to bed and cuddle while we watch normie shows and play with each other under the sheets.
>>
>>25169790
o-okay
where do you live senpai
>>
>>25169712
You can't be a man and seize life by the balls so you attempt to mimic the easy life of girls. Your entire lineage would be ashamed of the evolutionary failure that is you. Even if you're an ugly male you can still have a good body, if looks mattered that much to your lazy ass you'd do something. Instead you take the easy way out, not only are you fat but now you are a fat tranny. You reap what you sow
>>
File: tfw.gif (376 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
376 KB, 500x264
>>25169800

A million miles away.

See you in another life dear.
>>
Tranny here too. that feel ill never completely pass, although i think im attractive im a weird non conventional way that im pretty okay with
>>
>>25169805
I disagree desu
>>
because at least your mental illness is treatable, and you're probably not a fatfuck since you thought being a sissy was a good idea.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.