[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fly to japan for cousins wedding >(whole family is nip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Oshino.Shinobu.full.1002759.jpg (445 KB, 635x903) Image search: [Google]
Oshino.Shinobu.full.1002759.jpg
445 KB, 635x903
>fly to japan for cousins wedding
>(whole family is nip fyi)
>cousin really qt, think a slightly uglier rotogravure model
>getting married to kim jong un looking fucker, but he's tall and and comes from rich family so w/e
>see all these relatives I haven't seen in a decade, they all go wow this young boy has turned into a handsome man
> "you go to a good US university, you're very tall, one day you'll find a fine Japanese girl you're self"
>feels gud 2 be praised
>hotel where wedding is held has a thing where each guest has a toast to the bride and groom

>I'm up
>my japanese is shit so I don't know what to >mom says just say how glad you are to come to japan from America to witness this
>instead I splerg about how anime is great and I came here for anime
>dead silence in room
>watch as people mutter "this kid has no hope"

I was the hope of the generation before they realized I was a fucking weeaboo.
>>
File: IMG-20151207-WA0003.jpg (140 KB, 640x940) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151207-WA0003.jpg
140 KB, 640x940
How do they not like anime?
>>
>>25169494
>talking about animu
>not kucking kim jong wang suk

Fuck's sake dude. You can't get one right.
>>
File: 1390120266405.jpg (46 KB, 444x197) Image search: [Google]
1390120266405.jpg
46 KB, 444x197
This can't be real, no one is that autistic
>>
>not going on a tirade against the jews and their control over the media

bruh do you even social situations?
>>
>>25170167
It wasn't straight into anime.

more like:

I'm very thankful that I can be here today in Japan to come to this wedding. Japan is a beautiful and pleasant country... and then autism mode kicks in and I talk about how it brings great cars and anime to the world.
>>
fake and gay

blox
>>
>>25170812
Just bang your cousin
>>
>>25170812
I fucking love you dude holy shit.
>>
File: tea of disapproval.png (84 KB, 250x256) Image search: [Google]
tea of disapproval.png
84 KB, 250x256
what the fuck

how can someone be this autistic
>>
I can hold high amounts of normieness, but eventually the autism comes out.

I remember freshman year I tried as hard as possible to be a normie, went well for a month until it got to a convo about gay shit.

"traps are lit, you ever jack off to that shit?"

A good 20 minutes later about talking about traps (even tho I don't like them), I became known as crazy gay azn for the entire year.
>>
File: Ul.png (419 KB, 794x543) Image search: [Google]
Ul.png
419 KB, 794x543
>>25169494
>getting married to kim jong un looking fucker, but he's tall and and comes from rich family so w/e
But the weebs on here keep telling me how their Gook waifus are different from western whores
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.