[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you going to celebrate New Years Eve /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 17
File: jz26p71.jpg (59 KB, 392x700) Image search: [Google]
jz26p71.jpg
59 KB, 392x700
How are you going to celebrate New Years Eve /r9k/?
>>
idk yet. hopefully my mate might be having cunts over so i can just join in. that's what i've been doing for years but im getting worried that this might be the first year where i could be alone.
>>
>>25169489
smoke a cig sitting on the porch and stare at the stars

just like every other year
>>
>there are people who actually go out with friends and have a blast on new year's eve
>they have fun, meet new people, fuck, drink, etc.
>the very thought of this is so fucking alien and foreign to me that I could never possibly understand it

I'll be in my room, alone. Probably falling asleep around 9PM. Happy holidays.
>>
>>25169554
Don't worry anon, i'll be here on /r9k/.
All of us robots will be here alone, since all the normies will be away.
We'll have some fun.
>>
In home with my mom, dad and sister.
And I'll be drinking
>>
Probably drinking with friends and setting off some fireworks.
>>
File: 1444788667994.jpg (88 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1444788667994.jpg
88 KB, 763x652
spam /tv/ and /pol/ with current year memes that I have prepared
>>
do you guys wanna have a cozy thread on NYE? Only we will post the best cozys
>>
I intend to drink a lot of cough syrup. I hope some robots join me.
>>
Yelling at normies for being to loud from the comfy confines of my outdoor patio.
>>
>>25169514
Why do you care if you're alone on new year, you pathetic, sniveling failed-normie ausnigger?
>>
>>25169489
Probably talking to myself or taking a shit alone at my house. I might make myself cum when the ball drops so that I can laugh at the thought of everybody is cheering that I came and saved the multiverse or something.
>>
My friends are all coming back from uni, we're going to go around one of their houses and drink.
Should be fun.
Some of them are bringing cigars, I'm thinking of taking some blunts to show them they're not being all big and grown up by smoking them
>>
>>25169651
because i miss my friends you shit cunt thats why.
>>
>>25169666
Get a load of this failed-normie ausnigger.
>>
>>25169618

My nigga.

I will proceed to robo-stumble around the house and probably fall off my balcony and die. Could be worse
>>
>>25169618
a whole new meaning to robo tripping
>>
getting drubk and Watching MOGRA stream with /a/ hopefully, like I have been for the past few years.
>>
The same thing I do every year, which is "nothing special."

NEET life best life
>>
>made post on m4w dating part of Craigslist looking for a New Years date
>get a few replies but they are all either hambeasts or single moms
>probably just get drunk in my apartment and play vidya all night
>>
I'm going to revive my wow account. I'm done with trying.
>>
>>25169489
Same way I have for years. Watching anime and rubbing one out.
>>
I'll be working.
>>
gaming probably.. like every other year
>>
>>25169489
you see that image in the OP?
like that.
>>
>>25169580
Well, change of plans.
Right now, my dad's uncle calls asking us to Christmas lunch.
Instead of drinking I'll be on drugs. I'll be taking Victan
>>
Meeting up with my best buddy. So far the plan is blaze, go to the movies, go to our local chinese buffet, meet up with his cousin and smoke some more, then ultimately head back to my apartment and drink while playing through all of the Halo campaign's (not including odst and reach).

Pretty much the only day I've looked forward to all year. I might actually feel like a normie at the end of it
>>
>>25169615
Sure y not. Origiblox
>>
/r9k/ will be best on NYE because there will be no normies.
>>
Probably get drunk like everyone else, but by myself because my friends never wanna hang out with me
>>
File: 1446046160785.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446046160785.png
30 KB, 300x300
>>25169489

I am actually somewhat optimistic about this holiday lineup for once sort of.

Last new year was the fucking worst though. mom and her boyfriend went out, out of pity she left me a sad orderve of crackers and shit. and bought me some booze. my only friend came over and drink it all then left at 11:45. because i was listening to my ldr gf (ex now) cry about some bullshit like she did all the time, so i had to listen to all of it. then when the clock struck midnight i was still on with that slut and in the middle of her fucking crying i took out a cracker and pulled the string in the middle of her shit. no celebration. then i cried myself to sleep.

This year i am hoping is somewhat better. i am still probably going to be broke but my cousin might get some mdma and im thinking about trying it. we are either just going to hang out and just watch shit at my place. or going to the ball dropping thing thats in my town but is kind of a hack of the one in times square.

better than last year. but chances of getting a new years kiss are very slim still.
I dont know, does ecstasy make you make out with your relatives or something? maybe then i might.

>>25169618
DXM 4 LYFE
>>
File: 1450782373086.jpg (39 KB, 392x700) Image search: [Google]
1450782373086.jpg
39 KB, 392x700
>>25169489
here u go op blox etc
>>
File: 1393536007549.jpg (97 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1393536007549.jpg
97 KB, 510x546
>>25169489

There was always an old m8 who invited me over for new years, but his parties got pretty dull and I also stopped replying to his messages. Probably going to play some vidya and read, while being snuggled up in the bed.
Or I am going outside and chill somewhere alone, considering I have to spend new years with my family if I stay home and that is a fate I would not wish upon anybody.
>>
File: 1385394704163s.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1385394704163s.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
My family has been invited to another family's NYE party, my parents are going but I'm thinking I'll probably stay home and wallow in my misery
>>
>>25169489
going to some parties.

I know you think it's a meme but I literally come here to laugh at you pathetic cunts
>>
playing dota 2
>>
>>25170007
>Implying that you have friends
>>
take diapam and pass out before i feel bad
>>
>>25169606
Looking forward to this
>>
Beer and a bottle of Jager
>>
>>25169489
pretty much how the picture describes it
>>
File: Snapchat-461798158458294146.jpg (540 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-461798158458294146.jpg
540 KB, 1080x1920
My friend is having a gathering he will probably invite me but this stupid emo stoner girl will be there and will want to smoke a large amount if my stuff.....I think I'll be laying on the roof stoned as fuck watching the stars not as though I ever do anything on new years eve anyway
>>
I'll very likely be here as usual. But at least the normies won't be shitting the place up as usual. Might be an ok night.
>>
>>25169606
Why would you do that? It is [CURRENT YEAR] after all.
>>
>tfw my brother takes pity on me and brings me along at New Years
>>
LAN party !
Y-Yay !
>>
File: 1440623195572.jpg (321 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1440623195572.jpg
321 KB, 2048x1536
>play some Skyrim
>play some FFXIII
>play some TF2 even though none of my friends still play it
>post on 4chan
>watch anime

That's probably gonna be it.
>>
I'm going to be sitting in a hotel room in California.
>>
either ill go to a party an acquintance is hosting, if he's hosting it, if he does he probably wont tell me anyway, or ill sit at home and do literally nothing, maybe grind in vanilla wow
>>
>>25169618
The normie kind (lean) or the robot kind (DXM)?
>>
In the psychiatry most probably.
>>
Same as in the OP pic.
Just like I did last year.
>>
>>25172083
DXM is neither normie nor robot
It's for kids who can't into real drugs
>>
Going to hang out with my gf at a hotel
>>
File: smh.gif (124 KB, 252x360) Image search: [Google]
smh.gif
124 KB, 252x360
That's Tamako's birthday!
>>
>>25169606
Dont bother with /pol/, the mods started banning anyone posting we wuz or John Oliver memes. Whoever's moderating that board right now are huge cucks
>>
Probably sit in my room doing nothing like every night while my normie 'friends' go out having the time of their life
>>
>>25173270
go with them
>>
>>25169489
I would take DXM this day, but i am afraid of mixing with alcohol (parents will probably force some vodka in me), and it might be too loud for trip. What do /r9k/
>>
>>25173524
Just take like 300 mg. Redose later if you aren't drunk.
>>
>>25169618
Sure but is this not dangerous mixed with bit of shampagne or something
>>
>>25173577
I have 600. I dont want to get drunk. Maybe few shots, few schampagnes, MAYBE 1 beer
>>
>>25169489
get drunk alone. maybe play some vidya. I am getting tired of being hungover, but on days like new years, when I know everyone is out getting fucked, BUT me. alcohol is the only thing that eases the pain. JUST
>>
>>25169489
I'll be running around, screaming ALLAHU AKHBAR. If i can't have fun, so can't anyone else.
>>
I live in Vienna, someone spend new years with me pls.
>>
>>25174583
Go and spend it with Mehmet and suck his refugee dick.
>>
My friends want me to hangout with them and drink and stuff but I just want to stay home and be alone
>>
File: glory.gif (2 MB, 259x197) Image search: [Google]
glory.gif
2 MB, 259x197
>>25174583
I'd travel to Vienna to spend it with you, if I knew you arent some albanian kidney harvester.
Always wanted to see Vienna, and now that I have a nice job I saved some cash, and I recently got a passport to travel through non EU member countries with bus or train.
>>
File: gsg.jpg (96 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
gsg.jpg
96 KB, 700x394
My town is situated on a hill with a large monument at the top that lights up from the base at night.

We're declining to go out and get pissed in some shabby pub with the rest of our circle like every year so instead this year my fiance and I are going up to the top of this hill all wrapped up with a flask of hot chocolate, some goodies and some sparklers.

We're gonna sit on the hill and watch the fireworks. Picture related is the hill with monument.
>>
File: ritsuwonders.png (879 KB, 691x723) Image search: [Google]
ritsuwonders.png
879 KB, 691x723
Probably might hang out with a couple friends and sip on some beers. I'm in my mid twenties now. I've celebrated plenty of new years and its kinda old and the idea of "getting smashed" doesn't appeal when you know you're gonna feel like shit the next day.
>>
File: rip.jpg (26 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
26 KB, 500x366
By deluding myself into thinking that I will be able to stick to my new years resolutions and that I will become a better person
>>
File: france.jpg (61 KB, 827x375) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
61 KB, 827x375
>>25175120
My New Years resolutions list:
>start going to the gym and getting into shape, i dont need to look fit bu ti want to get my energy up and be healthier
>go fix my teeth, regardless of cost, since they are practically sandstone right now
>go get my eyes checked and buy glasses, since i should be wearing some, but i dropped them ~5 years ago
>take at least two vacations abroad, i can afford it, i'm just too lazy to organize it and nobody else wants to go with me
>start cooking myself breakfast and lunch to take to work, since right now i just eat garbage out of packages, it should save me money and help with my worsening health

I think these are all pretty manageable, but we'll see. Never had the willpower to stick to a routine, always make the very easy excuse that "well if I cared enough, I'd do it, but I clearly dont and I clearly enjoy resting and browsing the web more".
>>
>>25169683
Robo-stumble?
>>
>>25174583
I'll come if you pay for my plane ticket and alcohol.
>>
>>25169489
Drinking with some friends and family, watching college football.
>>
I am a nerd with a lot of nerdy friends (guys and girls), and we are getting together to play board games and drink a bit. Not the wildest night imaginable, but I'm looking forward to it.
>>
With my family, maybe drink something and hang out with friends or go to sleep early
>>
Hide from the world desu senpai.
>>
>>25169554
keyword being there are
Most people stay with their family and do broing ass shit, eat a lot and make a gift exchange. You're talking about chad tier normie trash senpai, only Chad and Stacy go out that night so don't even bother. Also supposedly this is the comfy-est time of the year, so better stay at home all cozy watching a movie/series or playing vidya or doing whatever you like. I'll try to be here with you man so don't worry.
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 507x568) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 507x568
I'm 23 a y/o neet who still lives with his parents... but it wasn't always like this, i actually spend new year's eve with good friends and attractive girls, but those times are over

I'm probably gonna force myself to play Resident Evil HD Remaster even though I actually lost interest in video games but since I bought quite a few of them a while ago and have no other way to entertain myself or pass time besides shitposting
>>
>>25171843
>play TF2
would like to join m8
>>
Gonna make some new dank memers lol 420xxxD
>>
File: 1443453865778.jpg (457 KB, 1280x1117) Image search: [Google]
1443453865778.jpg
457 KB, 1280x1117
drinking, crying, shitposting and contemplating suicide. Pretty much what I do every year
>>
Celebrating my birthday. Alone bluxx
>>
>>25169489
Probably fucking my gf doggystyle after a nice meal.
>>
>>25169489

nothing, it's a shit-tier holiday. a fair number of normies go out to expensive bars and what not because they think it's what they're "supposed to do." dont fall into that same trap
>>
>>25176199
How the fuck are some people so lucky? It pisses me off how unfair it is. I'm so jealous.
>>
>>25169489
With my brothers. We plan to attach fireworks to a quadbike and motorcycles and go drive around. Also we will play vidya the whole night
>>
>>25169489
Gonna see Snails, Benny Benassi, Eric Prydz, Dillon Francis, Seven Lions, Slander and Liquid Stranger spin. Planning on mixing Molly with some 2cb and getting royally fucked up.

>Dat balloon drop
>Dat rave booty
>dem afterparties

New Year's Eve has been my favorite holiday for quite a while, so I usually go out of my way to do it right.
>>
>>25169489
>not keeping your curtains closed all the time
>>
I will be on a plane, flying out of the country. My New Years Eve will be in the sky.
>>
Out with like 4 or 5 friends who will spend the entire time asking me why I don't drink.
>>
>>25176747
And I tought that I am the only one who doesn't get the fuzz about getting drunk spending shitload of moniez
>>
Alone and not give a shit.
Fuck everyone.

I swear, if there wasn't any sort of media i was looking forward to, i'd kill myself out of loneliness.
Who else /alone/ here?
>>
>>25169578
Ok. What can we do?
>>
>>25169489
By not celebrating it.
>>
>>25177506
have a quality discussion because its the only time of the year when normies will be gone completely
>>
>>25169489
My wedding is NYE
>>
>>25170256
>>25169489
does somebody have the majoras mask edit?
>>
Might be at a thing with work colleagues. They keep adding me on facebook so to the undescerning eye it looks like i have friends. Might end up at a party, but I never stay up till midnight so that might defeat the point.

Or at home with my PS4.
>>
I will probably spend it in Animal Crossing again
>>
>>25169535
That genuinely sounds nice and relaxing.
>>
>>25177558
>quality discussion
i dont think that would ever happen on here. Look at the threads that get the most replies:

>tfwnogf
>reeee women
>>
be here being pissed that my parents are going to saying happy new years
>>
>>25175538
DXM will make you forget how to walk, kind of.

>>25173580
I don't think so. Just don't do it while drunk and don't drink after taking it. A few drinks in the hours leading up to dosing is fine.
>>
same way as last year, sleeping

probably gonna stay up the night before and then take a bunch of benadryl so I can sleep through the celebrations
>>
>>25169489
csgo, hopefully the new operation is out by then
I'll probably be here as well
>>
Probably by chatting with a qt friend of mine on Skype like the two previous ones.
>>
>>25169489
Alone, watching anime/reading.
I wish I had friends.
>>
get drunk for the second time in my life and post on /r9k/
>>
>>25169489
>implying I'll still be alive then....
>>
with my family
i'm a slav and we have christmas dinners on new year's eve/day instead of dec 25 like western world
kinda convenient since that means i at least have something to do and spend it with, and not just sitting in my room and staring at a clock and realizing how ive wasted a whole year
>>
File: eggking.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
eggking.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>25169489
AN HERO !

fuck you unoriganal nazi goat fucking cukcas
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.