[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14
File: da feels.jpg (25 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
da feels.jpg
25 KB, 550x535
This has to be one of the worst days ever. I may have to put my dog down, and all because of some idiot who attacked me over an argument!

I own a Siberian Husky named Princess and have had her for over 4 years. Early today I took Princess for a walk in the park like I do every day, and there was this small group of females with signs talking about how women are disadvantaged, and saying everything is rape.

This isn't the first time I've seen these idiots come at the very same park and harass people and overall, just making noise. I made a huge mistake actually confronting these idiots for once, hoping I can reassure their stance.

The result was one of females in the group straight up yelled at me and spewed numerous insults at me before I could even get some of my points across. After about 3 minutes of arguing with these nutjobs, one of them stepped forward and punched me in the face.

Princess has always been a very protective dog, even sometimes confusing affection for aggression. I swallowed my anger quickly and tried to walk away, but before I could step away, she broke loose from her leash and knocked the woman to the ground and severely bit her wrist and shook her head.

Her friends mostly screamed and tried pulling on Princess's collar to make her stop, but this worsened the situation, because now 3 women are injured.
The woman that started it has a deep bite wound in her wrist, the other was knocked to the ground and her face was bitten pretty bad, and the other had both her hands bitten trying to pull on her collar.

I managed to grab the leash and make a run for it, but they yelled that they would call the police.

I'm not lying when I say that I am crying right now. I really don't want my dog to be put to sleep over this.
>>
>>25169423
>They attacked you first
>They still call the police

Fucking dumb cunts.

I wish your dog really did kill her.

At least if she dies, she gets to maul those bitches in hell.
>>
leave town for a week, take the dog with you
ignore feminists next time
>>
This is extremely depressing. I don't even believe in God but I'm praying that she isn't put to sleep over this. Honestly she's one of the few friends I actually have.
>>
Anon, are you me?
My dog also was put to sleep when a feminazi punched me and my dog bited her.
I miss you Niko.

I recomend you to go to another park or avoid those women or you may losr your dog.
>>
>>25169423
They attacked you first, dog bit in self defense, protecting her master.
There is really no reason why she should be put down. I hope everything is going to be ok, anon.
>>
>>25169556
I hope so to, but three women are bitten. Chances are they will get a pass and be seen as victims. I wouldn't be surprised if they lied and said I told my dog to attack them.

I'm considering leaving town and taking Princess, but I don't think we will get very far. It does seem worth a shot.
>>
>>25169423
Dude they don't know where you live nor much about you. They attacked you first. Your dog was protecting you. They deserved it. I have a jack Russel and alsation corgi mix. Both are equally agressive. Once I had a few friends over and one of my friends. She's a girl btw hit me as a joke and my dogs went apeshit. I put them outside and prased them. No one was hurt. You must understand there's a fine line when it comes to animals and those stupid feminist fucks learnt it. The fact that those feminist shits assaulted you and your dog protected you is a normal response to an animal. If someone threatens the person that's feeding them and rubbing them I doubt they would take any shit if there master was attacked. Don't put your dog down. Take a different walking route instead.
>>
>>25169608
Godspeed anon.

Don't let these dykes take your dog away.
>>
>>25169553
This comment is really scaring me man. I got Princess when she was just a pup. Did you try proving it was self defense? Please man, my mind is all over the place right now.
>>
>>25169716
Dude just go out of town for a week.

At least try that.
>>
>>25169423

It sounds like you're an Amerifat.

Press charges for assault. Once they're convicted sue the everliving fucking shit out of all 3 of them for psychological trauma resulting from the death of your best friend because they assaulted you. Bonus points if you manage to get extra money for them punching you in the face. Bonus bonus points if you ruin all 3 of their lives with crushing wage garnishes.

Triple bonus if you rape them if your dog has to be put down.

Also you should have called the cops first and said you wanted to press charges for assault. Now those fucktard feminazis are all going to have told them a sob story about how some heteropatriarch rapist assaulted them randomly in the park then sicked his dog on them and ran away yelling about whores and sluts.
>>
If you have any relatives, I suggest taking Princess to them for a week or two. When feminazis come calling, there will be no dog, thus no evidence. Claim that you know nothing about no dog.
>>
>>25169423
Hire a lawyer. They know the law and are your best bet at saving princess. You should probably take photos of any wounds you got from the facepunch while they're still bruised or swollen.

Drop off princess with some friends or relatives for a few weeks. Buy a decoy husky and let them put down that dog.
>>
>>25169737
You're very right. I should have called the police first, but wouldn't they have just took my dog away as soon as they saw the blood? Princess bit them pretty bad. Chances are they would have sided with those women.
>>
>>25169850
This is why you need a lawyer. He will help you get your story straight without incriminating yourself. He can probably even convince the police that you didnt call in the assault because you were worried about what would happen to your best friend.
>>
>>25169844
>hire a lawyer
>it's a feminazi dyke
>incriminates OP and fucks him over
It's like a horror movie
>>
File: 1445582499874.png (1 MB, 840x680) Image search: [Google]
1445582499874.png
1 MB, 840x680
>>25169423
Family, if they are responsible for the death of your dog... you should kill them. Not even joking.. if they took something of yours that you loved without just cause, you should

>find where they live
>hide in their bushes
>wait for cunt to go outside
>shoot/stab/club/sodomize them

If you do it right and take the necessary steps to leave no evidence, you will get away with it and feel somewhat justified for them essentially killing your dog.
>>
>>25169914
and then char the remains! I like this plan
>>
File: 099 - ZGYIJsE.jpg (148 KB, 684x865) Image search: [Google]
099 - ZGYIJsE.jpg
148 KB, 684x865
Got any names?
>>
>>25169914
Instead of killing them, do a blanket party
Wear a mask and gloves
>>
>>25169850
See
>>25169886
to be honest

I sincerely hope you get out of this okay. Secondly, I sincerely hope those cunts do not get out of this okay. If your dog dies I hope they day.

Best of luck OP, if you can, go see a lawyer. If you can't you're honestly fucked if the cops find you, so scrape the cash up
>>
File: 1432259758001.jpg (266 KB, 1458x817) Image search: [Google]
1432259758001.jpg
266 KB, 1458x817
I don't know what I'd do if I lost either of my german shepherd mixes, they're one of the only things keeping me from killing myself

Hope everything works out for you OP
>>
>>25169423
Don't be a retard, son. Don't let them kill your dog over some stupid shit, it doesn't even make any fucking sense, what would killing the dog even solve ? Give her to someone and claim you have lost the dog.
>>
>>25169961
This.

With a mask on, not only do you look very intimidating, but there will be no way to identify you.
>implying any witnesses would be kept alive
They could have every suspicion that it was you, but without concrete evidence, they can't do shit. I would recommend lurking the Hidden Wiki directories for professional advice on the matter.
>>
if the cops havent come yet odds are they arent gonna. whores dont know your name/where you live? youre in the clear. stay away from that park for now on or next time rush those cunts with a club and princess backing you up, beat the whores into the intensive care unit of the hospital and make sure they know they arent welcome at that park.
>>
You should kill them OP
>>
Just a reminder that if you actually love your dog and three bitches manage to legally kill it afternthey had attacked you, you are the biggest faggot in existence and should kill yourself.
>mfw a bunch of bitches kill your best friend legally
Not even posting face, this is just depressing.
>>
>>25170147
You realize that the FBI constantly monitors these boards, right ? You have just incrimiated yourself. If the dog dies over this dumb shit kill yourself.
>>
I had a dog once. It was my mums dog but I considered her my best friend. She was doing fine until my brother got out of prison and interacted with her. One day she was bleeding and I said to my mum "Look, sally is bleeding, maybe you should take her to the vet", my mums response was "She's getting old, she's going to die soon anyway". My brother was beating her, this much was obvious. One day I went to my mums place and there was my dog Sally, dead on the couch. Mum was only partially upset. I knew what the deal was, my brother had beaten her to death and my mum was covering it up. I will never talk to my brother again.
>>
>>25170203
>I will never talk to him again
You sure showed him, anon.
>>
>>25170203
To add insult to injury, my brother took photos of himself with the dog when it was dead and put in the caption "RIP Sally".
>>
>>25170203
>Not ratting him out to the police
>>
>>25170067
>mfw a bunch of bitches kill your best friend legally
Welcome to the new age of feminism. OP's lucky they didn't have him sent to prison for assault on the dog's behalf on top of personally crushing the dog's skull with a hammer.
>>
>>25170184
What was the post?
>>
>>25170184
:^( you made him delete his post. You could have just told him the disclaimer that "everything on this site is fiction and only a fool would think otherwise."
>>
>>25170221
I stood up to him a number of times. He pushed me, but he never punched me. Because if he punched me then he would have to go to a real prison, not some minimum security 70 person maximum prison like the one he was in before.
>>
>>25170203
Honestly if a friend or member of the family had done that to me, I would have done a lot more than disown them. No I wouldn't kill them, but they would wish I had.

Anyways, thanks for the advice. I plan on taking Princess to another place, and I seriously hope it doesn't get any worse. I'm convinced that the police will know about this simply because three women were badly bitten.

Suicide isn't that much of a bad option is Princess is put down to be honest.
>>
>>25169423

Post pic of your dog or it didn't happen
>>
>>25170237
My mum would have covered for him. In my own dads words he is my mums "golden haired child".
>>
File: BjDtHcN.jpg (30 KB, 284x436) Image search: [Google]
BjDtHcN.jpg
30 KB, 284x436
>>25170258
Would you be able to describe how bad they were bitten?
>>
>>25170231
Bro,wtf?
>>
>Thinks that deleting his post will fool the cops
Kek, new here ? Just don't do anytging stupid.
>>
>>25170267
Your mom is a stupid bitch to be honest.
>>
>>25170243
He said he would kill them as a worst case scenario. I might have spared him a long trip to prison.
>>
>>25170301
She's the reason my parents are divorced and my whole family is in shambles. Her excuse is "Dad (my dad) didn't love me enough".
>>
>>25170328
She should have died instead
>>
>>25170274
The woman that punched me was bitten on her wrist. It just got worse when Princess shook her head. The one who was knocked to the ground and got her face bitten had to be the worse. When I got Princess off, she was covering her face. The woman who got her hands bitten wasn't as bad as the previous ones.

To make it short, it was quite a lot of blood, but likely not enough to be fatal.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>25170321
EDGY
D
G
Y

oc
>>
>>25170347
She'll probably come after you if she got disfigured. Just saying.
>>
Only a fag names his dog Princess
>>
>>25170321
You are very lucky you are saying this over the computer because if you weren't, I'd break your jaw, and while you're on the ground, I'd stomp on your testicles to make sure you don't reproduce.

You seriously need mental help if you get off to animals getting killed. That is all I have to say to you. Get help idiot.
>>
>about to go to bed
>read this thread
>now mad and sad
Seriously OP, whether you skip town for a bit, lay low, or get a lawyer, don't let these cunts win. Fuck, just don't.
>>
File: 883.png (2 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
883.png
2 MB, 900x900
>>25170347
The wrist biting isn't too bad, but the face biting is some serious shit. If they went to the hospital, the nurses would ask them what kind of dog it was and if they knew the dog. From there, animal control comes in and asks them more questions about what happened... they will be looking for all people around that area with a registered siberian husky. Take princess to a relatives or friends and don't tell them too much about the attack. If animal control does come to your place, just say that Princess ran away, and above all... absolutely do not admit to even seeing those girls ever before.
>>
>>25170371
What is up with you people and getting off to animals getting killed? Oh so its her fault for simply defending me?

What is wrong with you? Seriously. Can you answer that? Do you have any empathy or sympathy, or am I talking to a psychopath with no emotions?
>>
>>25170434
>>25170371
>>25170321
>Look Mom! I'm posting dead animal pictures on 4chan! Look how edgy I am!
>>
>>25170371
OP is suffering because of the possibility of feminist trying to put his dog down, and you are trying to be a edgy kid? Grow up you piece of shit, you got raped or bite by a dog or something? You are a over 20 year old male and are trying to hurt OP more than he is hurt already. You prefer to support feminists instead of OP only to be a "le edgy troll XD"

Go back to /b/ you piece of shit, you are worst than those feminists
>>
>>25170434
Straight out of /b/
>>
Whatever you do don't let them put you're dog down
>>
>>25170448

He does it reguarly, hes has some sort of fetish or phobia and hundreds of dead dog pictures
>>
>>25170434
I don't care if you call me weird. Say what you want, I would hurt you if you said that crap to me in real life.

Keep posting dead animals and saying bullshit over the internet for your sick humor. Say whatever you want, you know what would happen saying this bullshit to people in person.

Your teeth would be set free.
>>
File: REEEEE.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
I doubt that they'd be able to track you down over the dog. Just make sure you lie low for a few weeks (Keep your dog active in the backyard) and head in the opposite direction on your walks. Even if it involves driving an hour to a safe part of town.

Fucking SJW though, hope you've got a big dog who absolutely shredded those miserable cunts, even better if your dog has something and infected them. I see cunts like that at Uni every day, always coming up to you with their Tumblr shit harassing me to donate to their bullshit cause, fuck off I'm here to learn and make something of myself not be a professional victim

also OP
>arguing with women
>>
Mods, when you are going to ban this edgy faggot? At least do your fucking job properly
>>
>>25170530
Ok now its just clear you're trolling. Go back to b you cunt. You are trying way too hard.

And for the record, if you or anyone else shot my dog right in front of me, you would have to shoot me to. Either you kill me, or I kill you, and that is as serious as I can get.
>>
>>25170530
Are you an Asian by chance?
>>
EDGY AS FUCK
D
G
Y

A
S

F
U
C
K
>>
>>25170434
Did you forget your autism meds this morning anon?
>>
>>25169423
>I'm not lying when I say that I am crying right now. I really don't want my dog to be put to sleep over this.

Don't take your dog to that neighborhood for quite some time. Maybe a few months. Have her use the restroom in some other area.

They don't know your name or your address so you should be safe.
>>
>>25170629
>I just think differently :(

Uh huh.

So if you just think differently, why do you have a folder of dogs getting killed?
>>
>>25170530
>calling other people mentally ill while posting pictures of dead dogs
>being a edgy faggot while saying he dont use /b/
>saying all dogs are agressive and should be killed ignoring the fact that the feminists attacked op first
>saying the reason why op dont have other friends is because hes attached to his dog, while ignoring the fact that you are the one trying to be a edgy troll here

m8 you are trying too hard, just go back to your board and go be a autistic faggot there, and I will start ignoring you, I recomend the others to do the same

And OP, it's most likely that your dog won't be put down, since he only attacked those cunts after they attacked you, he was only defending his owner
>>
>>25170629
No you'r clearly trolling. Its obvious dude. You're intentionally trying to anger me, especially with those stupid pictures and once again, you are trying WAY too hard. Not much else needs to be said.

Like I said, head back to b kid.
>>
>>25169423

>engaging with feminazis in any way shape or form

WHY?
>>
>>25170629
>Nope, I'm white

Are you sure about that? ;^)
>>
>>25170757
Nope you're just trolling, and put in 10 minutes into making a useless post in response to me while this took less than 20 seconds.

Gain a conscience kid.
>>
>>25170757
>Pretty confident

Well post your face with a timestamp if your so confident.
>>
>>25170757
>pretty confident :^)

Middle easterners dont count as white bud.
>>
File: bleach.jpg (357 KB, 1500x1485) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
357 KB, 1500x1485
>>25170757
>thinking having pics of anime and dead dogs is the same thing
drink pic related please
>>
File: 1448132815212.gif (93 KB, 269x350) Image search: [Google]
1448132815212.gif
93 KB, 269x350
OP don't return to that place.
punish your dog, kinda make sure she doesn't do that again EVEN if she was defending you, you'll wont be lucky next time if there are cops nearby because I swear to you they will shoot her next time.
go to a different park, where different clothes, change the leash of your dog and make it wear some clothes as well, try to hide your identity as much as possible.

pray you don't get caught.
>>
>>25170830
Alright since you're oh so honest, you can at least post your arm.

With a timestamp of course.
>>
>>25170851
And make sure it's the top side.

The bottom is white for everyone
>>
>>25170830
Why don't you ask yourself that? Why are you putting some much effort to troll? You clearly admitted it saying you hate dogs and advocating their genocide and posting pictures of dogs that have been killed.

Seriously trolling originally used to be something funny. Now its just insanity. Deflect all you want man. I'd really see a therapist if you actually find this funny. This isn't trolling. This is a sickness.

inb4 saying I'm sick right? GTFO.
>>
>>25169886
>>25169844
This

Get one of those really heartless lawyers that are nofee if they lose and take everything if they win and sic them on those sluts.
>>
>>25170830
>probably whiter than you m8

A white person would have said he wasnt a middle easterner.
I dont need new names, i know allready know who you are. :^)
>>
people with unnecessarily grand attachments with animals are weak
>>
>>25170830
Pity is all I feel for you buddy
>>
>>25170957
Waiting for that arm pic...
>>
>>25169423
Ignore everyone in this thread telling you to leave town with your dog or whatever, fucking retarded advice as the Police will find you eventually and you will be even more fucked

Get a lawyer now, hopefully it will be okay. The judge should understand that a dog would only act in self-defence

If your dog does get put down, she died a hero
>>
>>25170957
Disliking dogs isn't a mental illness. Trolling people who love animals is however, at least the way you're doing it.

Seriously, you're trying too hard once again just like the rest of the garbage on b.

And I'd rather have an "anger issue" than be sadistic.
>>
>>25170953
They are not weak. They just have a different view on animals than others.
>>
>>25170957
>disliking dogs
This is not disliking. You're either troll, edgy /b/ teenager full of hormones induced angst or a school shooter tier autist. I don't like cats so I don't give a fuck about cats. I don't need hoard pictures of dead cats or cats being tortured to the death to prove it. The fact you're jerking over these pictures and videos shows that you're fucked up in the head, no matter what your motivation is.
>>
>>25171067
Are you a mudslime or something?
>>
>>25171067
Again, you wasted several minutes into a useless post trying be subtle with your trolling, but with no effect.

This is my final response to you and that other idiot saying how all dogs should die. If you truly think in your heart that animals are simple and dumb and have no value, then you are indeed a very simplistic soulless idiot. You lack the ability to emphasize or sympathize with non human animals, and make fun of other peoples misery, and try to justify it by calling them weak, and deflect when you're backed into a corner.

Trolling or not, this is sick. A true example on how the quality of the human species is keeps getting lower.
>>
>>25171067
Har har har!

Kebab found!
>>
>>25171182
M U S L I M
U
S
L
I
M
>>
>>25171182
>normal people
>Like me
pick one
>>
>>25171232
Doesn't matter what that guy is. White, Black, Muslim, Asian, whatever. He's just a sick troll.

Anyways this is my final post on this thread. I'll do what I can to keep Princess safe. I probably do need to higher a lawyer, but one of you made a good point. They don't know where I live. I won't go to that park anymore.
>>
What I wouldn't give to snap the btards neck for posting that crap.
>>
>>25171299
Fuck human life bitch. I wish I could cut off your head and hold it you faggot.

Kill urself
>>
File: canticethebryce.jpg (599 KB, 1043x892) Image search: [Google]
canticethebryce.jpg
599 KB, 1043x892
>>25170769
a good dog is a dead dog
>>
>>25171277
Don't worry about it, 99% of pet owners who are most likely autistic
>If you touch my dog ill crush your balls and rape your family!!!

They can get pretty violent
>>
Hide your dog at a relatives house first.
If they want to put her down you can keep trying to convince them not to do it as long as they can't find her.
>>
>>25171479
My dog liked me more them most humans. Why should I put humans over my dog? Why should I value random human life? Other humans do more damage to me as they take more resources then dogs.
>>
>>25171562
He should just post their names here if it comes to that and to some animal defense sites. Whores break under social pressure.
>>
>>25171622
Same, when my dog died i cried more then when my mum and brother did. He probably doesn't get it
>>
>>25171690
And humans don't? They like you if they get something from you and throw you away the second there is no use for you, especially women. Average person took space, women, jobs and other shit from me.

The simplicity and lack of drama is good, you feed your dog and care for him and he would like you, protect you and be loyal.

>your just bitter, delusional...

Fuck you normie, remember where you are REEEEEEE
>>
Pretty sad how you have people who really just don't understand that dogs are not simple animals. These are people who likely have never had a dog or spent enough time with one.

At a time, I only had my dog for a friend. I had moved into an area where I couldn't relate with anyone there and people were hostile, and the only one who made me happy at the end of the day was my pet. When you spend enough time alone and just have your pet, you began to see things differently.

It's not a matter of logic. It's emotion and experience, and with that, things change. Some people on the other hand, are just fucked up in the head like those people posting pictures of deceased dogs with the intention of getting a rise out of OP and are not worth responding to.
>>
Go on a trip
"Lose" your dog
"Adopt" under a new name
>>
>>25171182
Please consume cyanide you waste of human life.
>>
>>25170530
Found the sociopath
>>
>>25171182
Damn dude how many dead dog pics you got, definitely not a healthy obsession, please see a therapist immediately before you graduate to a mass shooter
>>
>>25171942
Fucking dox that idiot.
>>
>>25170321
Nothing better than slowly slicing your joints with a knife you perverted fuck.
>>
>>25171982
If you look at guys like Jeffery Dahmer and many other sociopathic serial killers, they all started off with a fascination of torturing and killing animals, it was a common trait of these lunatics. This guy is quite literally a tragedy waiting to happen. He is clearly a fan of killing and torturing dogs, once that doesn't do it for him, he will eventually become the next guy to shoot up a mall or a community college. This type of individual is a patent threat to society, and would do his community a huge favor by simply killing himself before the wheels come off
>>
>>25172057
No shit. They even admit that's what they start off doing. First insects, then animals, then people. This guy is a complete nut.

It's a shame that there is quite a lot of people like him on this site. I really agree with your last sentence the most. These people are insane and cannot be helped, and there is only one way to make sure they don't cause harm. Suicide.
>>
>>25169423
Don't take your dog to the park for a while and don't take it to a park that isn't atleast a distance away from that one. A while is a few months. If you want to keep your dog, you'll listen.
>>
>>25171182
Wow, Edgy Edgester from the edge of Edgetown, Edgeville.

By the way, having no emphaty towards any living beings and instead relishing upon the death of said things is by definition textbook case sociopathy. But that's probably what you wanted to hear, Trashbin-Trevor from junior high. So I'll just call you the Edgy teen you are. Don't sorry, you'll get over it.
/exit thread
>>
Trashbin Trevor? That's his name?
>>
>>25172279
That's his name.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (33 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
33 KB, 400x343
I'm sorry anon. Stay optimistic. Hopefully they won't call the police as they'll realize they have a HUGE case against them.
>>
>Get randomly assaulted
>Dog attacks in defence of it's owner
>Somehow you're in the wrong

Only in some backwards society would this wash. Your dog acted in defence of the person it knows as master. You are in no way in the wrong here and all the blame lies with them. Just to be safe though I would take some pictures of your bruising on your face as an insurance as it were, because if they did call the police then I put money on it they will keep back the fact they attacked you first.

Also you should not run away from this. Why should you? It will be wise to maybe walk a different route and go to a different park however for a few weeks to a few months until everything dies down.

I doubt you will read this OP but I hope you do. Stay strong!
>>
Jesus Christ how can so many people believe such a bullshit story.

There is literally every trending meme in it.
>>
File: mxTbvj6.jpg (315 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mxTbvj6.jpg
315 KB, 800x600
>>25173438
I want you to meme all over my body
>>
>>25169423
waaa male tears
that dog deserves to be put down for being a misogynist
everyone who critizes feminism and contributes to the oppression of women should be put down
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.