[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parent's Concerns:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
File: !!!!!!.png (85 KB, 897x570) Image search: [Google]
!!!!!!.png
85 KB, 897x570
When did your parents start questioning you about your non-normie ways?

>tfw your situation is slowly approaching pic related.
>>
>>25169389
Probably junior year of high school when my mom thought I was getting bullied because I liked staying in my room and being on my computer all the time instead of hanging out with people when in reality I was having fun shitposing and watching anime
>>
When I had to be hospitalized at age 13.
>>
File: 1449748044437.jpg (22 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1449748044437.jpg
22 KB, 680x510
>be me
>be 13
>playing vidya on the couch
>mom comes in, sits down next to me
>"Hey anon, it's fine it you like your video games and I'm glad you have something you enjoy, but I don't want you to turn into one of those people who live in their mom's basement at 20 and wastes their life away"
>"Don't worry mom, I'll be fine. When I grow up I'll be rich, and I'll take you on a vacation to Australia and we can go island-hopping"
>she had always talked about wanting to go to Australia

And today I'm 21 years old and posting on /r9k/. You can guess how that promise turned out.
>>
>>25170693
That's retarded, so many fucking people still live with their parents at 20.
Start worrying about it when you're like 30 and it hasnt changed
>>
File: michael_scott.jpg (63 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
michael_scott.jpg
63 KB, 399x382
>dad comes to me while gaming
>literally asks "son, don't you want to have sex like all the other teenagers?"
>y-yes?
>"With girls?"
>yes I do?
>"Then why don't you go out and meet some girls, anon?"
>I say "because the stress I get from going outside and talking to people is more than the joy/pleasure I get from being with someone"
>he walks away
>mfw
>>
my parents never talked to me about their concerns. even about mine, they just look they dont care. but i can see it in their eyes everytime. the feeling they failed miserably with raising their son.
>>
File: 1398887305622.png (106 KB, 519x456) Image search: [Google]
1398887305622.png
106 KB, 519x456
My mum has never seemed to cared. I mean she never used to let me go out with the people from school because she didn't know them and therefore didn't trust them and didn't want me to associate with them outside of school and stuff. My dad does care, but for some reason he had the same stance. When I finally got some courage to ask him if I could go to a party someone invited me to when I was 16, he said no and I've never asked him since.

So for the whole of teenage years I stayed at home, playing video games, watching anime and browsing the internet. Recently I was able to get a figure from an convention (I got it for free, I couldn't say no) and my mother found it and thought it was a "barbie". It's even worse since it's a swimsuit model of Misaka from Railgun.

Honestly, she was never really normal herself, very reserved and not very outgoing, and she sort of forced that on us. Not that I'm complaining or anything. She never really questions what kind of person I am.
>>
Just recently. I'm not going out with girls and at my age my dad was like having 3 girlfriends at the same time so he always asks me about girls and it's always uncomfortable.
>>
>>25169389
It hasn't really happened yet, but I'm in uni now so I don't see my parents much. I remember when I was in sixth form my mum sometimes telling me that "I needed a girlfriend" but since I'm at uni (neither of my parents went) they are unconcerned about my future.
>>
>Parents completely skipped the questioning of my existence
>are simply glad I havent attempted suicide in a few years
>"if I had instead a son who was out-going, went to parties, but got in trouble a lot of the time, I think I would rather have who you are right now."
It's weird but better than being nagged for now.
>>
>actually had a social life
>20-21, everyone's partying caught up with them
>all friends become either broke or deadbeats in 6 months
>didnt feel like making new ones
>23
>do nothing but work and play vidya
>"anon dont you want to meet girls?"
>remind them that my last girlfriend had borderline personality disorder and im scared of being in the same room as a girl
>>
>Used to have no social life
>Get the 'why don't you go out with friends?' talk and such, said I should go out more and meet people
>Start uni
>Start going out more
>They then complain that I never spend time with them anymore and I'm never around now to help out in the house

You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>25171059
You'll find that parents are only concerned about your future if you live with them and they can't use you for money.
>>
my mom really never questioned it, she did tell me she wanted me to have friends once, but that's it.
>>
>>25169488

Greentext faggot. Why so vague
>>
>Mother won't let you go anywhere when you're younger
>Friends stop attempting
>Wonders why you have no social life when you're older.
>>
My parents never ask about girls, thankfully. We have never talked about anything related to that and if it gets brought up even subtly I get very uncomfortable. I hate it when my mom talks about them catching my little brother having sex. I was hanging out with this girl one time for a few months but she ended up dating someone else and then my parents accused me of having a gf and being embarrassed to tell them, and said it was okay and they were proud of me. So I just pulled up her fb page and showed them the relationship and they shut up after that.
>>
>>25169389
>done the same for a long time
>i'd usually park near the mine that's closed, walk up to the benches, smoke a joint and just sit with some ambient music on
>shit changed when chads and stacies started showing up to drink beer, smoke dope and screw
>no location quite cuts it now
>now i just walk out of the house and straight into the woods
>stay there till 5am and walk back home
>installed a fake phonecall app on my phone to have my phone ring every now and then, also fake texts
>they think i have friends and what not
>i am alone 95% of the time and keep pushing people away from me
>upside is, they keep giving me money that i spend on weed and alcohol
>>
>>25170926
Is it the one of her in an orange swimsuit?
>>
My parents have enough of a brain to do 2+2=4, since I don't go out much I don't socialize and thus can't get a GF, they also know I don't really like being in social situations, how come the parents of you all sound mildly retarded?
>>
>>25172126
who do you push away? The only friend I had some that to me once years ago but I think he was wrong.
>>
>>25172189
said*
>>
File: 1391910990086-2.png (660 KB, 652x577) Image search: [Google]
1391910990086-2.png
660 KB, 652x577
>at dinner with dad
>"Y-you know son, it's actually pretty nice to have a girlfriend...heh..."
>"Oh, I bet it is dad..."
>"Y-yeah..."

i'm so sorry Dad
>>
File: pVPFgdJI.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
pVPFgdJI.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>>25170753
>so many fucking people still live with their parents at 20.

Sure they do buddy, I'm sure you'll be a big success and prove everyone wrong one day
>>
>>25172219
You realize it's normal everywhere outside of burgerland right?
>>
>>25172302
Not here in Australia it's not, just because your small group of friends consists solely of other NEETs, does not mean it's normal.
>>
>>25172386
>Australia

Oh I thought we were being serious my bad.
>>
>>25170753
I'm from Latin America, and it seems so weird to me so many 'murricans feel so obligated to get out of home at 18. Why is that even? Housing is fucking expensive everywhere, and its not like people are actually adults at 18, much less nowqdays
>>
>last night
>go downstairs, into the kitchen
>reach into the cupboard and my sleeves roll up so my scars on my wrist are visible
>mum sees them and starts crying about me...again
>"I just don't know how you turned out like this anon. I can't sleep, all I do is worry about you all the time"
>don't know what to say, I just walk out the house while she's still crying
I just don't know what to do
She'll be home from work in 3 hours and she told me to make another appointment with the therapist today, of course I didn't do so she'll probably end up crying to me again. I just want it to stop but there is no way, suicide is the only option but I can't do it
>>
>>25172126
I do the exact same thing, except I sit under a bridge.
>>
>>25172302
Asian born in Australia here, pretty much 99% of Asians would still live with parents at 20
>>
>>25172386
Ausfag here. The only people I know who don't live with their parents have their folks pay their rent or have literally no other options/are poor as fuck.
>>
>>25169389
>mom is bipolar
>not medicated until I was 22
>dad wasn't really around because he didn't want to deal with her bullshit
>they get divorced when im 14
>haven't really accomplished anything in life
>27 years old
>mfw they still love me because of the fucked up childhood they give me and try to support me any way they can

honestly don't even know how to feel about my situation
>>
>>25172640
Don't do it Seb.
>>
>>25171240
Same here. I think my parents knew at an early age that I was ugly trash and tried to accept it.
>>
File: why-00045.jpg (20 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
why-00045.jpg
20 KB, 438x438
They showed concern, but after a while of me just never showing interest in any normal things they gave up. I'd rather just move out and live as a hermit. As long as I have an Internet connection and high PPI computer I'll be okay.
>>
I'm so glad there are other people who have to deal with this shit too. This is why I like /r9k/, it makes me feel less lonely and pathetic, knowing that there's at least of few other people in the world who are going through the same mental torture that I'm going through, it's kind of comforting.
>>
>>25172912
This, on top of renting with like, 5 other people.
Anyone who is in their early 20s and lives alone is rich and delusional.
>>
>>25169389
> mom tells me get out the house and get a job
> start selling acid and Xanax
> she goes through my phone
> does not approve of my new job
> wants me to be a wagecuck and work at giant or some shit.
>>
>mom keeps talking about how she thinks being gay is okay around me
>she is not gay
>>
>>25169389

They never have, even though I'm 24. I guess they prefer just to avoid things like that. Same as me.
>>
Just recently now that I go to uni and my mom questioned me about girls. She actually thinks I look attractive and was shocked to hear that no girls show interest in me. I just told her however that it was because I never go outside since I'm majoring in engineering and thus never see girls but if I did they'd totally be over me. I didn't want to crush her spirits knowing that her son is a loser.
>>
File: selekään sattuu saatana.png (11 KB, 153x179) Image search: [Google]
selekään sattuu saatana.png
11 KB, 153x179
>>25173499
I know that feel. Mother always asks me if there were any cute girls at X? Always just answer No. Lately after that she has been asking any boys?

Also offhand comment about how she learned about a club that was for gays. And how surprising it was.
>>
>>25172126
>chads and stacies started showing up to drink beer, smoke dope and screw

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?

>find a quite spot that no one will find
>use it to chill, spend some time away from all the shit
>eventually normies find out and take over

It's been happening to me since I was 13 or so.
>>
>>25169389
Like 10

I was bullied every day of my 5th grade year and I lost all friends after I blew up and fought one of the bullies. I got in fights once a week at least in my 6th grade year. I beat up two people at once and then people laid off of me. Only one bully still made fun of me but the damage was done.

I had literally no friends until I turned 16. My parents thought I was too antisocial and put me in a church group. I never liked them because of how hypocritical they were and I never meshed.

When I turned 17 my parents more so my grandparents were the only ones who still loved me. My mom doesn't want to be around me but still thinks she needs to show she loves me.

Now I'm 18 and I just don't care.
>>
>>25173776
>walking to my usual spot to smoke a joint and chill, a bench on top of a hill in the woods
>get there
>its been hijacked by normies who are getting drunk and listening to music
>just my luck one of them recognised me from college
>"hey anon, where are you going?"
>"uh...uh I'm walking to my friends house"
>"...through the woods?"
>"yeah I thought it'd be quicker, I've uh I've got to go now"
>had to walk for an hour to get out of woods without walking past them again
Quite annoying
>>
>>25169389
>WAAAAAHHH my son isn't chad WAHHH
>>
File: image.png (351 KB, 666x498) Image search: [Google]
image.png
351 KB, 666x498
>middle school
>too shy to ask people I talked to to hang out outside of school
>never properly hung out with people until I had my own car
>parents would ask me every day why I don't hang out with my friends and were always worried
>my parents would say to me at New Years "this year why don't you try to spend time with your friends"
I was that guy people would talk to but never hang out with. I think it was because I was fat and smelled bad.
>>
>>25175140
That is not what they are thinking. They don't understand how it is being "young" these days. When they grew up sure there was chads and stacies, but the average girl was actually down to earth and approachable.
>>
>>25175732
>They don't understand how it is being "young" these days
Enlighten me, anon.
>>
My parents are too broken to care
>>
>>25170796
Holy shit anon... what does your father think of you know?
>>
>>25176561
who cares his dads a beta bitch
>>
>>25169389
They still are.
I'm in the middle ground where I know vague parts of acting normal, but mentally I'm on the path to wizarddom. (Both in technical virginity terms, and in the more general understanding of friendless basement dweller.)

Wondering how to break it to them that I'm seriously thinking of applying for disability benefit, they're getting after me to get a job.
>>
>>25169389
I was 3 years old. Apparently I was born deaf so I had an operation. 10 years later they found out I was autistic cause I disrespected social rules and I was bullied for like couple of years in high school until I decided to got back at everyone and I was send to a psychiatrist that has diagnosed me with HFA and then I was placed with special snowflake student in special class. Never had the chance to be normal. Also I was mostly by myself growing up. it is a long and lame story to be honest.
>>
File: 1398908585333.jpg (76 KB, 800x714) Image search: [Google]
1398908585333.jpg
76 KB, 800x714
>>25173474

I live alone on studybux.

I'm poor as shit though.
>>
File: 151.png (164 KB, 388x386) Image search: [Google]
151.png
164 KB, 388x386
>>25170753
>turned 29 in september
>no chance of things changing in a years time
>gunna be 30 and living at home
>be viewed in an even worse way by people

Well shit.
>>
>>25172105
This

I fucking hated this
>>
File: ifeelthings.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
ifeelthings.png
107 KB, 273x302
>be edgy teen
>tried to kill myself in a car accident
>parents know I'm not stupid/don't drink when driving so they knew something was fishy
>they were initially worried that someone was trying to kill me even though I crashed into a wall
>fessed up and told them that I wanted to kill myself, didn't say why
>both get really angry and I mean angry, not typical we still love you bs
>dad threatening to take me to a psych ward
>mom saying it's because i was a social shut in
>it all slowly blew over
>things pretty normal now I guess
>mfw 2 weeks ago
>>
>>25172430
A lot of American parents kick you out at 18. I stayed until 19 and was considered weirdly in social groups. If you can't find a way to make it on your own in America you are a failure to society. You are just a worthless leech. Well as a man anyway, girls have it a little different.
>>
File: 1442152354532.jpg (66 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
1442152354532.jpg
66 KB, 963x720
my mom is the one who would let me stay up late and watch anime with her, would play 2 player games with me, and we still watch stuff together to this day.

it took all the way til high school for me to realize this isn't how all parents are. Most parents suck compared to my mom.
>>
>>25178627
>trying to kill yourself by car accident
you deserved it desu
>>
>>25178703
Trust me, your mom sucks even more and she's really good at it, tbqh.
>>
>>25178806
no ragrets
I didn't own a gun at the time and I didn't think hanging myself was going to work. Car accident would be quick/painless and people would be none the wiser
>>
>parents caught me ordering russian knockoff cigarettes online and selling them for double what I paid to my friends when i was 12
>dad sits down with me and tells me that him and my mother are worried about the path i'm going down
>"this is how it starts anon. You'll end up dead or in prison before you're 25 if you keep doing this kind of shit."
>"don't worry dad, I wont do it again. Nothing makes me sadder than disappointing you and mom"
>hug and it's all good
>7 years later I'm a high school dropout who just got out of prison

welp.
>>
>>25178871
>just got out of prison
what for?
>>
>>25178871
What's prison like for a robot?
>>
>>25178911

I was locked up in a minimum security prison in the pacific northwest so it wasn't bad at all. Nothing but junkies, punks, and kid diddlers. Barely any niggers. I'd feel bad for a robot locked up somewhere with niggers though, you think they're bad in society? they're god damn apes in jail.
>>
>>25178659
Not sure where you live, but I'm in Arkansas, and almost every 20 something in my college lives at home. The ones that don't work and study at the same time which I could never do.
>>
>mum asks me every so often if I have a girlfriend or any girls in the pipeline
>questions why I am a virg and don't have a gf
she forgets that I live in a rural area and don't even meet new people that often even less often do I meet girls.
oh, well she is slowly descending into insanity lmao
>>
I bitched out at my mother and father everyone single one of their faults until they shut up about it. I hope they kill themselves.
>>
Even when I was in elementary school my parents used to tell me all the time how I was one of those people who would live with their parents until they were 30.

I'm 27 now and still living at home. I hope I made them proud.
>>
>>25170796
That reminds me of when my dad gave me a big speech about how introverts are shit and I need to change and go talk to people all the time. He told me that nothing else matters in life but starting a family. I told him that that was the dumbest shit I've ever heard. He was mad for a few days. It's kinda fucked up when your parents tell you to change who you are.
>>
>>25179058
I mustn't have been older than 10 when I told my parents I would be one of those who is 40 and still lives with their parents. Back then I had already been severely bullied and made deathly afraid of people.
>>
>tfw I'm not viewed in a negative light because my cousins are all in trouble with the law and do heroin and shit

I could probably NEET it up indefinitely.
>>
>>25178971
worcester county here
a and b and a woth a dangerous weapon
>>
>>25179061
Talking to people hurts me, they always look at me like I'm stupid and inferior and make horrible painful faces with horrible painful voices and say horrible painful words. I'd talk to people if they treated me like with the enthusiasm and warmth they treat people whom they genuinely like. Instead they treat me either like I'm some animal to pick on for their amusement or I'm something repulsive and disgusting they want nothing to do with.
>>
My parents have known I'm not a normie since I was 13. I'm 29 now, and they seem to have just accepted that I'm a loser who will never give them grandkids
>>
>>25178627
A guy did that in my town but he filled the back seat with jerry cans full of gasoline. He crashed into a semi truck and he took the trucker with him burning him alive in the cab
>>
>driving in the car home with mom
>don't remember what we were talking about
>silence for a solid minute
>"Anon...do you know how to make friends?"
>>
>>25179263
Please continue the story bruv.
>>
>>25179263
>"Anon...do you know how to make friends?"
this saying has never made sense to me because there is no textbook way of making friends in the first place, it just happens
>>
>>25179302
What do you mean?
I said "of course I do."
And then we went back to silence.
>>25179306
Clearly she thought I was retarded.
>>
>>25179263
My parents always told me to "just go out", so once I stepped right outside the door and started shouting at them THERE, I'M OUT! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS? WHY ISN'T ANYTHING HAPPENING? I'M OUT JUST LIKE YOU WANTED ME!

They stopped pulling that "just go out" bullshit after that. If you can't walk someone through what you want them to do from A to Z, stop telling them to do it.
>>
>>25170753
>Start worrying about it when you're like 30 and it hasnt changed
"Don't worry about your problems! Ignore them and they will go away."
Great advice.
>>
>going into junior year
>dont know what I plan to do
>Mom asks what i want to do for a living
>"Im not sure, but I'll think of something"
>She stares at me
>"Its okay if you live at home for a while..."

I was destined for failure, at least they expected it.
>>
>>25178971
Where do you live anon? Salem fag here
>>
>>25178703
r u a grill in london
>>
My parents know there's literally nothing in this town except for old people and I have nowhere to go and no one to see so they let me watch anime and play vidya.
>>
My mom once asked me why all my friends have gfs and i dont. I said "wtf do you care?" And she left me alone from then on out
>>
>>25179061
>I told him that that was the dumbest shit I've ever heard. He was mad for a few days

kek, shit parents

>dear diary, today dad was mad
>>
>>25179343
they wanted you out so they could have secks you dumbshit
>>
My parents have been asking me if I'm gay ever since I was 16.

Getting kinda tired of it to be honest.
>>
Parents are really shitty and disgusting. Rather than helping you out and give all the UNCONDITIONAL love and support you need, they just make your life harder/.
>>
>>25179502
no. I'm also a guy.
>>
They don't care much, just the ocasional "why don't you go out more often" comment.

It's all their fault anyway for being stupidly overprotective parents. Wouldn't let me go out at night OR in the afternoon, always wanted to hang with me whenever I DID go out, wouldn't let me have friends over if they're out of the house, wouldn't let me get a girlfriend before they meet the girl. They fucked me over by humiliating me in front of my friends over and over again.
>>
>>25170753
yeah asians usually stay home until they get married, usually around 26-28.
>>
>>25179734
As if one can even sense my presence. I don't get out of my room unless it's to shit or eat, I can spend more than 24 hours without ever meeting them while living in the same space.
>>
>>25179816
maybe your mom is a little bit noisy in the bed?
>>
>>25179771
Pretty much this. I'm 26 and my dad is still upset that I didn't turn out the way he wanted me to. I don't even see him that often, it's not like it affects him.
>>
>>25179816
Y tho y
>>
>>25179771
This.
I wasn't afraid to yell out at my mother and father why they've never helped me, why they've always ignored my suffering and why they've always made things even more difficult. Every failure of mine I have accused them of being at fault for always doing the wrong thing with me. Humiliating me, belittiling me, not defending me when I needed to be defended, telling to just ignore my bullies when it hurt to wake up and I was terrified to go out in case I met my tormentors, when I just wanted someone to protect me and kill those bully pieces of shit, demanding absurd shit of me, presuming I knew shit nobody has ever told or explained to me. Then they wonder why I have no friends, why I don't go out. Because YOU FAILED ME AND YOU FAIL AT BEING PARENTS, THAT'S WHY YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>25179739
Aren't you a stupid one? Download some girl solo or girl on girl porn and put it on your desktop or something
>>
File: tfw.png (1 MB, 1354x762) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
1 MB, 1354x762
>be a robot for years
>browse 4chan watch anime ect
>hide powerlevel from parents for years
>on the day i lose my virginity my dad walks in midway
>we were also smoking weed earlier so got caught
>in his mind I am now a druggie sex addict

I mean I love weed don't get me wrong but I've had sex with 1(ONE) girl. What the fuck?
>>
>>25179843
Never heard anything and I never get out of the house.

>>25179896
I have no reason to go out at all. There's no meeting places for people who like anime/vidya/etc, so I don't know how to meet people with my same interests. I don't like alcohol and I don't do drugs. I don't like clubs, the music is shit and too loud to hear what the other person is saying. Plus it's shit and I can't dance to shit, I enjoy music not shit. I've tried talking to strangers before and it was cringe as fuck, I can't hold a conversation about shit I'm not interested in and people have no interest to hold it for me.
>>
>>25172126
I'm glad my night walking spot never got desecrated by normies. It was a huge nature reserve that was technically closed at night and normies were never brave enough to venture out there at night. I just graduated and moved away from my college town. I did go back once and they had cut down half of the forest to make way for a new basketball arena for the school though... so I guess normies did desecrate it in the end.
>>
>beat the shit out of me
>wonder why i dont have anything to do with people
>>
>>25178845
you asshat, it's a car
cars are valuable
>>
>actually having a normie dad to cry about non normie ways
such normies
>>
>>25180016
Speaking of music I've always loved anime/vidya OST music, and I've always found the shit they blast in clubs not to be music at all. Of course this means I've never had anyone to talk with about what I love because nobody knows how beautiful anime OSTs can be and they look at you like you're some weird pathetic shit if you attempt to praise something that's unknown to them. Life sucks. :(
>>
Why should I feel pity for someone who took a gamble and lost? I think it's downright selfish to create life. I would kill myself but masturbation is still enjoyable.
>>
>grandparents always used to ask me and my brother if we were courting as kids
>mostly just jokes to embarass us
>parents have never really asked about gfs
>noone accused me of being gay
>still live at home at 28
>can't ever envision myself moving out

I returned from a trip yesterday and didn't think about home for almost a week. Then when I got home basically all the depression and soul crushing realisation hit me again and all the happiness that I felt just vanished. I could physically feel it leaving my body like "wow is that what being happy felt like?" Now I just want to get drunk and not wake up.
>>
>>25180123
/mu/ here, I'm LMAOing at your life!
>>
>>25180111
>Having a dad
Fucking normies

>>25180155
>/mu/
>Taste
lmao, look at this sad sack of shit.
>>
>>25180123
there's not a huge amount of difference between anime OSTs and the shit they blast in clubs
>>
>>25170753
I moved out at 18 when I went to college. Been living on my own and I'm 23.

Dated a guy who was 25 and lived at home after college, thought it was no big deal because he had a job.

Get a job.
>>
>>25180155
Of course you are. You're evil and horrible as anyone else.
>>
File: I'm okay with this.jpg (40 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
I'm okay with this.jpg
40 KB, 500x276
>parents are both socially retarded
>fairly sure they know I'm socially retarded
>didn't really bother me about not having a gf
>stopped caring when I moved out of their house
>>
>>25180184
No there's a huge difference.

>>25180186
I learnt nothing valuable in school and have no marketable skills. I can't afford paying for more school. Immigrant-tier jobs are reserved for immigrants, so I can't get a good job because I'm not good enough and I can't get a shit job because I can't be blackmailed enough, How do I get a job?
>>
>>25173477
How does one sell acid and Xanax (also who the fuck sells just acid and Xanax, you gotta branch out bro) and make a profit? Do you just buy low/sell high like stocks?
>>
>>25180259
>How do I get a job?
murder an immigrant and apply to his place of work one day later
>>
>tfw I can't find a job because I refuse to work for anything less than $10.00 an hour

They bitch about it but it's just not worth it to work for a shitty wage. I'd rather not work at all.
>>
>>25180307
I'm white they'll torture me to death in jail if I hurt a shitskin if the shitskins don't beat me to death first. No I won't do that I'm terrified of pain.
>>
>>25180346
don't get caught ya goof
>>
>>25180355
I am too stupid not to get caught and I'm terrified of the consequences. I still remember how much it hurt when my parents beat me.
>>
>>25180259
sign up with a temp agency. You don't have to actually have any skills, talent or interview room confidence to do so if you pick the right one
>>
>>25180388
ya gotta toughen up and take what's yours anon. That's what the shitskins did, and that's why they took your country's jobs and fuck your oneitis.
>>
>>25180427
I did that, it's been 3 years and they've yet to call me. My replies to ads go unanswered.
>>
for a good bit now, i try to compensate by almost never asking them for money and they are really proud that i know english, they always brag about that to their friends(knowing english is a big deal in my country), so it kinda evens out
>>
>>25180438
How does one "toughen up"?

>inb4 just b urself :^)
>>
File: tumblr_nqnsewYrNo1r0maa4o1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqnsewYrNo1r0maa4o1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x375
>be 24 year old virgin living alone for 5 years
>visit parents every 2 month though they live 600km away
>drive with my mother in a car after she picks me up from the train station
>she ALWAYS asked why I don't have a girlfriend and that I shouldn't live alone or if I'm guy blahblah
>meet father: "how is it going with the woman?" Tell him I never want to have kids. He always gets upset about it. because of muh bloodline
>have 34 year old stacy sister that always makes sex jokes and says to me I wouldn't understand them.

Why is my family hurting me so much? My father is a skeleton and 5'4 feet tall and my mother is obese. I'm 5'10, fit and have a job that pays very well. probably going bald in a few years though. Why do they have so many expectations from me? I hate that I still love them because they are my parents.
>>
>>25179178
that fucking normie got rekt, good on him
>>
>>25178659
Lel this is the biggest lie propagated by NEET's with no perspective. Only white trash kick their kids out at 18.
>>
>>25180332

>I refuse to start at the bottom and I deserve to be paid more than I'm worth.

You fucking moron. Your attitude is ridiculous and your life is going to suck hard because you're too retarded to see how much you're fucking yourself over
>>
>>25180457
I had a couple that blew me off like that, then found one which just didn't. I don't know what you can do about that, but even if you find a good one you will have to be occasionally proactive about coaxing work from them. Also if its been 3 years I'm sure you're not on their books anymore
>>
>>25180506

It isn't a lie though. Like, 18 is on the more extreme end, but it's completely acceptable to expect someone to be either moved out or making solid plans to leave by the time they're 21.

There's really no excuses not to have your shit sorted at the end of college
>>
>>25179932
>presuming I knew shit nobody has ever told or explained to me.
THIS FUCKING THIS
THIS IS WHAT'S FUCKED ME THE MOST.
>>
>>25178845
M8, no. You can't guarantee that a car crash is going to be quick and painless - my dad was an EMT for years and he said some of the worst things he saw were car crashes. Some of them he got to and thought the person for sure would be dead, but they stayed alive mangled and in pain for hours or even days.
>>
>>25180265
you buy in bulk (at discount) and sell in individual doses to customers with a markup.

So for example (making up prices here), you can buy a blotter of 20 doses for $100. Sell at $10 apiece for $200 total revenue, profiting $100.
>>
>>25180536

Real jobs won't be impressed by years of flipping burgers for minimum wage
>>
>>25180642
Why don't the customers just buy in bulk?
>>
>>25180657

Because they either don't have the money/connections or they aren't comfortable carrying enough drugs to get a felony if they are caught
>>
>>25180649

Real jobs are something you actually get qualified for, but yes, they do look favourably on people who actually demonstrate they have a prior work history and a work ethic.
>>
>>25180580
I was severely bullied all through middle school, this never got addressed because my parents just told me to ignore it and the bullies will stop, the pain will stop. The bullies didn't stop and neither did the pain, by the end of middle school I was terrified of going out and meeting people because I had my bullies' laughing and mocking repeating through my brain 24-7. I had horrible grades and there was nothing I was good at, so I went to the most generic and useless of high schools where I learnt a bunch of useless nothing I forgot right the moment after I had taken my test. Uni was the same thing, rather than doing what I had wanted to do before getting bullied I just went along with what everyone else was doing and what I performed less bad in the previous cycle of school. Now I don't know what to do with the subjects I've studied and I have my mother yelling at me she didn't waste a fortune on me just for me to get some minimum wage job you can't live on, but it's that or I'll end up homeless some day.
>>
>>25172126
wow famm
i just head down to wal mart, grab some food and chow down. just enjoying the night view. for some reason a busy city looks so comfy at night
>>
>>25178845
I gotta say anon the fact that you had the balls to attempt a car accident, is pretty cool.
>>
>>25180657
Because they don't need 20 doses of acid, don't have the connections, or don't want to carry around felony quantities of controlled substances.
>>
>>25180688
I don't have money for qualifications and mcdonalds job doesn't let me earn enough to get one. I barely scrape by. I work so I can buy enough food to keep working and pay bills, and it will never get better. This is not a life worth living.
>>
File: reee.jpg (35 KB, 480x438) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
35 KB, 480x438
>little kid
>stay inside playing video games
>"Well at least he's not out there getting abducted."
>teenager
>stay inside playing video games
>"Well at least he's not out there doing drugs"
>hit 20
>still inside playing video games
>"When are you going to meet a nice girl?"
>25
>still inside playing video games
>"Are you gay? You can tell us if you're gay."
I think I'm genuinely autistic. I just want to be alone and play video games and post frogs on maori hot sauce afficionado boards.
>>
File: 1426179677401.png (15 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1426179677401.png
15 KB, 640x400
>>25180726
>tfw don't have the balls to get a drivers license because of this and make my mom drive me everywhere

I really should just kill myself
Almost time to update this picture
>>
>>25180803
>"Are you gay? You can tell us if you're gay."
Fucking this everytime.
>"There's no shame in being gay, they're normal people as well"

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME.
>>
>>25171488
how autistic.
>>
>>25180536
I worked a decent job for 3 years before it went under. I got paid $15.00 an hour. Asking for $5.00 less than what I have been making up until recently is pretty generous if you ask me. Even if I haven't been working, no one who isn't in high school should be making minimum fucking wage. It's an insult to suggest that any adult's time is worth that little.
>>
>>25180860
It's so terrible.
>"So when are you going to find a nice girl?"
>not even going to dignify that with a response
>"Or a nice boy? That's fine too. We want you to be happy."
>drunken grandma cuts in and starts telling them that I'm not getting married because I know there's no benefit to it for men anymore
I mean, she's right, but that's not why I'm not dating. It's because I'm a loser.
>>
>>25180923
>drunken grandma cuts in and starts telling them that I'm not getting married because I know there's no benefit to it for men anymore

based grams
>>
>>25180923
Why don't you just tell them nobody wants you? I did and it shut them up for good.
>>
>>25180923
damn grammers, laying it down no bullshit
zero fucks given
>>
>>25180923
based grandma
Reminds me of that greentext where anon's granddad basically redpilled the whole family over dinner
>>
>>25180939
She's great. Gets a bit cussy when she's been drinking, which is usually funny. Bakes a lot, too, and anything she considers a failure gets sent out to a grandkid.
>>25180952
Because they'll just do what they always do. "Oh but you're such a handsome young man you just need to find the right girl there's someone for everyone just be yourself"
I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALONE. I DO NOT LIKE BEING AROUND PEOPLE. I HAVE NEVER LIKED BEING AROUND PEOPLE. THE IDEA OF LIVING WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO I AM NEVER AWAY FROM EVEN IN BED SOUNDS LIKE A LIVING HELL TO ME.
>>
File: save.jpg (11 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
save.jpg
11 KB, 367x202
Every weekend for the last 8 years my parents have put a fresh condom on my computer chair and another one on the table next to the front door. They told me 8 years ago when I was 22 to choose between a life and a computer life. I chose the computer, now I masturbate into that computer condom and they collect it in the morning before I wake up.

I feel bad but what can I do? I have mental illness.
>>
>>25180860
this is SUCH a killer
fuck you mom
>>
>>25180992
>I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALONE. I DO NOT LIKE BEING AROUND PEOPLE. I HAVE NEVER LIKED BEING AROUND PEOPLE. THE IDEA OF LIVING WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO I AM NEVER AWAY FROM EVEN IN BED SOUNDS LIKE A LIVING HELL TO ME.

Same here.
Tell them you already are being yourself. Expose their hypocrisy.
>>
File: 1384745515441.jpg (131 KB, 872x964) Image search: [Google]
1384745515441.jpg
131 KB, 872x964
>>25181001
>and they collect it in the morning before I wake up.
>>
File: and other incredible tales.jpg (35 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
and other incredible tales.jpg
35 KB, 600x575
>>25181001
>they collect it in the morning
>>
>>25180860
>>25180803
If people assume you're gay because you've never been involved with girls, it's kind of a testament to the fact that your life isn't all that fucked up. You know your shit is really fucked when no one questions your virginity, everyone can see why you are how you are from a mile away
>>
>>25181145
I suppose, yeah. I'm not unattractive, and I can fake being social in short bursts. Just prefer being alone. It's quiet, I can think, I can talk to myself, nobody touches my stuff, and if I want the last piece of pizza it's mine.
>>
>>25178627
>trying to kill yourself in a steel box explicitly made to not kill you

i bet it was your parents car too lol FUCK YOU

seriously bad suicide attempts get me so salty

dude just fucking plug the exhaust youre such a dumbass what the fuck

literal women tier suicide attempt i bet you wore your seat belt too like that bitch in side effects

boo hoo your husband went to prison wow your life sucks
>>
This exact same thing is what ive been dealing since i was 18
>>
>>25180992
>just be yourself
Response: I've been myself my whole life and this is what it's got me. If you don't want to see more of the same next year, reconsider your advice.
>>
>>25180123
anon, both OSTs and bleep are great, you just gotta learn to appreciate both
>>
File: 1438917518705.jpg (45 KB, 389x581) Image search: [Google]
1438917518705.jpg
45 KB, 389x581
>>25181001
>They collect it
>>
>>25172386
I literally don't know a single person under 21 that isn't a rich international Uni student whose mummy and daddy send them China bucks in the mail who don't live on their own, maybe you don't live in Sydney or Melbourne anon
>>
>>25170926
saved
thanks anon
i need more jsrf pics
>>
>>25181001
>they collect it
Gotta ensure the bloodline continues somehow
>>
From the very beginning, when I was getting into fights daily in elementary school and spending all my free time playing vidya and reading instead of playing soccer or something.
>>
File: 1449548383556.gif (768 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449548383556.gif
768 KB, 640x360
>>25179771
>parents create me for no fucking reason
>bitch at me when i'm not the perfect fucking clone they wanted
holy shitttt
>>
>>25181001

haha man I thought I was the only one. my mom collects my cum tissues to make me feel bad about being single lol. it's pretty common here. it's called whore-hoarding, no idea why though. where you from senpai? ohio here.
>>
>>25179949
Thatll make them think youre a pervert nymphomaniac. What kinda autismo sets their desktop as porn. They cant supress their urges long enough to open a file. If my child had porn as their desktop, I would know for sure that I failed.
>>
>>25172640
She cares a lot about you and should be worth something. Please don't do something like that
>>
>>25180649
Well you cant get a fucking real job cos you fucked up your life. Accept your fate of flipping burgers now and if your lucky you might become manager or shit. Or wait till your parents die and die fucking homeless on the streets.
>>
>>25182679
shut up normie
she created him without consent
she deserves everything
>>
File: 1390278580616.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1390278580616.png
108 KB, 396x385
I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK
>>
File: 1433509906669.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1433509906669.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>25170753
>tfw I'm 30 and still living in my parents house with no job
>>
>>25180939
Grandparents always know best. I didnt believe that "experience" bullshit. I thought it was just a con to get adults more respect. Too bad my grandparents died when I was 12.
>>
File: 1445195697039.jpg (431 KB, 750x1297) Image search: [Google]
1445195697039.jpg
431 KB, 750x1297
>>25182821
this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism
>>
File: 1446755333647.jpg (89 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1446755333647.jpg
89 KB, 500x484
>>25182906
>Arthur Schopenhauer argued that the value of life is ultimately negative because any positive experiences will always be outweighed by suffering which is a more powerful feeling.

feel with me
>>
1) The presence of pain is bad.
(2) The presence of pleasure is good.
(3) The absence of pain is good, even if that good is not enjoyed by anyone.
(4) The absence of pleasure is not bad unless there is somebody for whom this absence is a deprivation

If someone exists, there is the presence of pain and the presence of pleasure. If no one exists, nothing bad happens and pain is avoided.

how can normies live with themselves?
>>
File: like i give a fuck.gif (2 MB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
like i give a fuck.gif
2 MB, 400x535
>>25182967
>If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood?

parents literally murdered me
>>
My mom's a therapist so she understand autism better than anyone else I know. She bought me alcohol to go out and get drunk with strangers in hopes I made friends, and even offered to hook me up with a previous client who ran a weed growing operation so I could get bomb ass weed for almost no money. My stepdad, on the other hand, is a complete cunt who has genuinely fell for my masquerade of pretending to like him for the past 18 years.
>>
File: backroads.jpg (134 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
backroads.jpg
134 KB, 900x598
>>25180717
>busy city

Literally the exact opposite of comfy for me. Something more like this.
>>
>>25172640
Like think about it. Her life would probably be better if you just killed yourself. She would mourn for a few years but thats better then a life time of disappointment.
>>
File: 1442989591917.jpg (87 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1442989591917.jpg
87 KB, 582x600
>>25181001
your're living the life desu senpai. you've won.
>>
>>25172640
>I'm ignoring all of my options
>Suicide is all thats left
How does one become this pathetic?
>>
File: 1448515731045.jpg (64 KB, 608x960) Image search: [Google]
1448515731045.jpg
64 KB, 608x960
>>25178883
what the fuck do you think bitch?
>>
>>25172640
>>25184409
^He's right you know.^

(original)
>>
I started browsing /b/ when I was in year 8, so I must have been about 13, i'm almost 21 now so my memory's a bit faded but about a year and a half after this my parents were worried about me so they took my laptop while I was at school and gave it to their friend who deals with computers to have a look through
They never told me what he found but apparently he was pretty shocked at it, he warned my parents to keep an eye on me and even invited me round his house to play some xbox and chat, which I thought was just him being a bro but apparently not
I only found out about this last year when I asked why the guy dropped contact with us, he doesn't even acknowledge me when I walk past him anymore even though he lives on my street
I know I used to laugh at gore as much as the next kid but i don't have a clue what he could have seen which was so bad, I tried to bring it up with my dad and I've never seen him try to dodge a question so badly
>>
>>25171488
Nice Hitler dubs. Post was very fitting too.
>>
>Year ago
>car won't start
>ask parents for lift to college
>they oblige
>in the car sitting in silence
>all of a sudden mom says "anon, why don't you have a girlfriend"
>"I don't know, I don't meet very many people now that I'm out of high school, univeristy is really different"
>"oh, I understand I know its not easy"

Haven't bothered me since

I guess because my sister is a drug addict fuckup, my brother is "special needs", so I'm basically the most successful kid out of the bunch.
>>
File: 1440421772106.jpg (22 KB, 481x358) Image search: [Google]
1440421772106.jpg
22 KB, 481x358
>>25181001
>and they collect it in the morning before I wake up.
this is the most fucking bizzare thing Ive read in month. Good job anon
>>
i don't understand why you beta virgins get upset when people ask if you're gay
take it as a compliment
>>
>>25180177
this. Real robots were raised by a single mom
>>
File: download (3).jpg (90 KB, 680x932) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
90 KB, 680x932
>>25169389
It astonished me when I heard parents actually push their kids to do these things; mine never have. Sometimes I want them to care enough to say something, but I know I'll just shoot them down so I don't see why they should.
>>
>>25172105
this.

that and the fact i was forced to move to an unknown environment when i was 12 and surrounded by people that didn't share even close to the same interests. when i was 16 i made friends with the stoners but the thought "what if my mom found out she would be so mad" so i stopped hanging out with them.
>>
>parents divorced when I was 3
>stopped visiting dad when I was 15 or so
>mom doesn't mind, just wants someone around the house with her
>never go outside my room except for water/bathroom
>20 now, taking online college courses
>mom occasionally drops the whole "I don't want you to leave"
>"you can live with me the rest of your life if you want!"
>this is becoming more frequent
>scared she'll try suicide again if she's just left alone with her dogs
I'm only going to leave when I have to but what the fuck do I do
>>
>>25185660
Let your mom die if that is what she chooses to do.
>>
>>25185699
no
what the fuck would I do with all the good boy points I've saved up for 17 years?
she's the only person who cares about me, I don't want to be truly alone
>>
File: 1385635642037.png (518 KB, 763x992) Image search: [Google]
1385635642037.png
518 KB, 763x992
>tfw Females used to take an interest in me
>tfw I was never allowed to have girls around my house

Fuck you Mother, why the fuck are you surprised that I don't have a gf?
>>
>>25172302
Don't listen to the other chucklefucks. I'd say it's definitely okay at 20, but it's maybe ~10% less okay each year past that until you should definitely have been out at 30.
It's different for everyone though because until recently it HAS been normal for us burgers to successfully strike out at 18, we had a good economy there pretty much from WWII-2005..
>>
>>25185765
dude you cant let your mom drag you down. Its your life. Tell her to find a boyfriend or some shit just dont let her make you her guilt prisoner
>>
>>25172105

goddamn it, this

fuck you mom
>>
>>25185865
she's the one that gave me my almost-manlet genes and is fat. she hasn't looked for someone for 10 years or so when her second husband beat her

it's less "I'm going to kill myself if you leave" and more "I'm going to have nothing in my life if you leave"
>>
>>25173611
fuck your mom instead
>>
>>25172105

I was a shut in from having no transportation. Then, when I was mobile, I could be out for days at a time and she knew I wasn't dead.
>>
>>25185949
I guess it cant be helped than. You got to leave her behind. She already screwed you over by being a single mom so there is nothing you should feel ashamed about.
>>
>>25185130
don't let them dodge it
>>
>>25172105
THISTHISTHIS

My parents fucking pulled this bullshit so hard. Every time I went out I would get calls nonstop at 9pm and they would dead ass panic if i was up pasted 10pm. Keep in mind I was 17-18 and they woulden't fuck off. I couldn't sneak in drunk because they would stay up all night long until I came home. My only option was to sneak out of the fucking house at 18 years old past 11pm. My parents were the worst. You better believe I lived it the fuck up when I snuck out.
>>
>>25172640
shut up emo faggot, you need to be slapped
>>
>>25180492
if you're doing better than your parents just tell them to fuck off
>>
>>25173499
She is probably concerned about your lack of social or romantic life, and does not know what is going on inside your head because you are an autistic silent edgelord, so she may be thinking you could be gay, and is saying those things to try to indicate that IF you were gay, that she would be accepting of it, because she just wants you to be happy.
>>
>>25180186
>Dated a guy who was 25 and lived at home after college, thought it was no big deal because he had a job.
but how would you sex
>>
>>25178552
30 candles, bro. Hope you have a fire extinguisher nearby.
>>
>>25179058
You have 3 years to prove them wrong.
>>
>>25172105
oh shit, this hit me straight.
>>
>>25179144
If everyone you meet looks at you like you are stupid and inferior, you are probably giving off a stupid and inferior vibe. You might want to pursue that line of investigation and make changes.
>>
File: 1449197909732.png (191 KB, 431x441) Image search: [Google]
1449197909732.png
191 KB, 431x441
>>25181001
This is how I know I'm not an omega male

Good job I guess
>>
>>25172430
America is fucking huge and the economy was booming until recently so housing was very cheap compared to the rest of the world.

Of course now the housing market is shit and your average 18 year old isn't going to be able to afford even an apartment right out of high school, but the parents who grew up in the generation of cheap housing often don't realize that. It's the same idea as boomers telling their kids to just get a college degree and they'll be set for life or whatever. They don't understand how much the world has changed since they were young adults.
>>
File: 1448801499630.png (211 KB, 553x507) Image search: [Google]
1448801499630.png
211 KB, 553x507
>21st birthday is in a few months
>mom keeps asking me what I want to do
>keeps saying that I have to do something and invite people over
>she knows damn well I have no friends
>says we could invite my brothers friends over too
>doesn't realize how much more pathetic it would be that the only people that would be there are my brothers friends
>"Well how about we go away for a while
>Just you, me, dad, brother, and *BROTHERS GF*"

I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>25183143
What does your mom giving you weed and beer have to do with understanding autism?
>>
File: IMG_20151221_161748.jpg (590 KB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151221_161748.jpg
590 KB, 4160x2340
Goddamnit this thread makes me remember how much I'm disappointing my father. Today he showed me his high school yearbook and I told him I wouldve showed him mine but I didn't bother getting one in highschool. He asked why and I told him that I really didn't have any friends. He asked if it was because I was fat and I told him yeah. Being obese really stopped me from making any friends. I've lost weight since graduating high school. But I'm in college now and he also asked me if I had friends. I told him that I had talked to two people in one of my classes but had not talked to anyone else all semester. He told me that he was shy but even with that he still talked with a lot more people than me. I told him that I wasn't shy and that I just don't get along well with other people. He said just try and find people with similar interests. He mentioned asking someone what video games they play and going from there, I told him that I don't like video games anymore and that I think most people who like them are autistic anyway. I also told him that the one girl I talked to he wouldn't want me hanging out with anyway because she smokes weed. He said just because she does doesn't mean I have to with her. He asked me if she was pretty and I said yeah and he told me to ask her out and I told her that she already has a boyfriend and he told me that until they're married it doesn't matter. Anyway my dad knows I'm a loser. I wonder how much it upset him when I told him that I just don't like people though.

My dad also wants me to stop doing drugs
>>
File: 1449960125229.jpg (142 KB, 1023x662) Image search: [Google]
1449960125229.jpg
142 KB, 1023x662
>>25178871
>Entrepreneurial spirit
>Making mad dosh at the age of 12
>Letting all that go to waste by dropping out of highschool and going to jail

Get into sales m8. One of the few jobs where you don't need any special qualifications to break six figures if you're talented and willing to work.
>>
>>25172105

This happened to my mom and she didn't get over her social anxiety until her mid 40's. I'm pretty sure her being a nervous wreck fucked me up too, not to say I didn't drop the ball too.
>>
>>25187142
>don't need any special qualifications
>except sales talent
>>
My mom noticed how I was really distant with my peers at the age of 4 during my early preschooler years. She later realized how I was also becoming victim of bullying and neglect with my teachers and peers all through my years of grade school to the point where I had to ask her to take me to therapy during my freshman year of HS becauae I wasn't feeling like myself anymore since I showed off signs of depression and anxiety. My cousins and family members also picked off these signs and noticed how quiet and serious I was.

Even today I prefer to keep to myself but only my mom and dad understand because of a chemical inbalance I had as a infant due to a high ever seizure. I don't mind, people are boring and risky to trust anyways.
>>
i guess this is a parent's feels thread.

my dad yesterday called me a waste of space when i lost my job two weeks ago due to taking off too much time for uni and refuse to try to get it back while also contributing nothing to the house

what do you guy's do when your parent's literally tell you "when you move out, we're coming with you until we or you die"? Is this a thing with other cultures because i dont like it and i dont think its common
>>
File: PrettayPrettayBad.png (68 KB, 202x255) Image search: [Google]
PrettayPrettayBad.png
68 KB, 202x255
>>25180860
>"there's no shame in being alone, they're normal people as well"
Never
>>
>>25179771
sometimes not doing something is better than bailing out your kid, but if its a situation that calls for your parent's then i'd understand, but you cannot count on them to help you out with every problem you encounter
>>
File: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>25181001
holy fuck you just can't make this shit up
>>
>>25188286
Tell him to fuck off. You don't have to take that shit from anyone anon. A supportive parent who was dissapointed that you lost your job would ask you when you're getting a new job and maybe recommend some places. Seriously, the next time they say some negative shit like that, tell the to fuck off with that bullshit and that they're being terrible parents. I wish I would have told mine that.
>>
>>25186723
You want me to pretend I'm someone I'm not? I thought you were supposed to just be yourself.
>>
>>25169389
>be 22
>all dad ever says is "get a job"
>doesn't give a quarter of a millionth of a fuck that i dont have any friends or girlfriend or that i spend 23 hours in my room
>>
>>25181454
No I hate that bleep shit. It's disgusting and it hurts my ears.
>>
>>25189261
i am not asking you to change anything, just pointing out there may be a good reason you get the same reaction from everyone. if you are happy with yourself and your life, then there is no reason to change. if you are not happy, then you might want to consider making changes that might make you more happy.
>>
File: 1409774203884.jpg (134 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1409774203884.jpg
134 KB, 600x857
My mother, being a reclusive NEET herself, just rolled with it.
>>
>>25189340
kek same here
>dad was never around while i was growing up, he was always out working
>mom loved me too much
>basically raised by the computer
>pretty socially autistic, but i dont care because i dont talk to people either
>now 24
>dad tells me to get a job all the time
>dont have any skills, HS dropout
>mom tells dad to let me do what i want, i'll do something one day that'll land me on a fat sack of cash
>>
whos dad here would give them ABSOLUTELY NO ADVICE regarding anything even relavant to your life
>>
>>25188925
They didn't help me when I was getting horribly bullied and that fucked me up for life. I spend mt adolescence being terrified of people and thinking myself unable to do anything because my bullies called me disgusting and repulsive, they said no one would ever want me and that I was too much of a dumb disgusting shit to ever do accomplish anything. My parents didn't intervene the way I wanted, they just told me to ignore but I couldn't ignore them, I am weak and the things they said my brain kept repeating 24/7 it still repeats them now. So I ended up believing my bullies 100%. They were right afterall.
>>
Since I was 9, the teacher called my mom to tell her I didn't had any friends and my behavior was antisocial, my mom started to worry and took me to see a psychologist, nothing changed, she doesn't question me anymore though, she just accepted the way I am.
>>
>>25189533
this is one of those situations i was talking about, how to handle bullies is a father's job to teach his son
>>
>>25189380
Do you want me to be myself or do you want me to be someone I'm not? Make up your mind. I am stupid and inferior. It hurts, but that's who I am. When I am being stupid and inferior I'm just being myself.
>>
>>25189581
I'm a daughter tho.
>>
>>25189614
even more so, should've punched the little cunt in her eyes
>>
>>25170926
Other than the convention bit are you me?
>>
>>25189595
>I am stupid and inferior.
Aha! Then that must explain why this happens:
>they always look at me like I'm stupid and inferior
...because you are!

Another /r9k/ mystery solved!
>>
Junior year.
>you're almost 17, what are you going to do with your life?
I remember those exact words.
I mumbled something and went off to my room.
>>
>>25187370
Dude, you have autism
>Seizures (epilepsy) can be a precursor to autism
>Exteneky serious, little emotion
>Didn't care about socializing
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.