[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to kqt for a couple weeks now >we message like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 23423546543.jpg (32 KB, 254x213) Image search: [Google]
23423546543.jpg
32 KB, 254x213
>talking to kqt for a couple weeks now
>we message like all day everyday
>finally living the dream i've always wanted to
>she keeps saying shit like "hey there's something i really want to ask :s"
>follows up with irrelevant questions like "Who is your favorite soccer player?" or "Have you hear of _______ movie?"

why the fuck is she doing this? i keep waiting for the big "do you like me?" question so i can spill my autism and end up lonely again, only for some shitty irrelevant question about nothing in particular. fuck.
>>
>>25168906

She feels the same way you do but gets scared at the last second. She wants you to tell her you like her.
>>
>you are my favorite soccer player bb
Or sth like that could work.
>>
>>25168906
Don't spill dude, just pretend your not that in to her, but willing to give her a chance if she spills before you.
>>
>>25168940
It's only been like 2 weeks though. I don't think she can actually like me as much as I'm falling for her, but Jesus Christ these baity questions are killing me.

She does this shit twice a day
>"hey can i ask you something :)?"
>"what's your favorite drink :o"
>>
>talk to a girl for awhile
>going fine
>eventuall she starts giving vauge answers and says shit like if you want or i guess
>know its over and cut contact and she never bothers to next me again either

Every single women i cared to talk to this past summer
>>
>>25168906
She's purposely messing with you.
>>
>>25168906
>been messaging a qt3.14 kv hh fembot on skype
>talk for hours pretty much everyday
>talked for like 6hours last weekend
>this is great. She is great.
>give each other subtle compliments
>basically me but female
>live's so far away, kill me now.
>>
>>25169045
I guess my point was if she sounds interested still, you're alright
>>
>>25169052
Fucking same boat here m8.

She's literally the greatest relationship I've ever had in almost 23 fucking years on this planet, and I've never even met her fuck. She told me when I visit Korea we can go out for sushi and drinks and I can stay at my place, but money isn't easy to find these days.
>>
>>25169081
Honestly it sucks, I keep making these posts hoping they'll be seen :^) Fuck think she might come to study here next year, my life would be complete tbqh
>>
>>25169144
It's so bad man. I had so much going for me. Job offers making 6 figures with dad in my hometown, government agencies I could have made.

But she told me to move to Korea and teach English and it looks like that's what I'm going to do. Barring /pol/ and /r9k/ having landed me on any lists I ship out next summer.
>>
>>25169081
Does she know what you look like?
I want a qtp2t azn penpal gf but I know she would cut contact once she saw what I looked like.
>>
>>25168906
hmmm maybe you should bring it up? "so you going to fucking ask the question"
>>
File: 1442779415424.png (94 KB, 306x243) Image search: [Google]
1442779415424.png
94 KB, 306x243
>>25168906
>i keep waiting for the big "do you like me?" question so i can spill my autism and end up lonely again, only for some shitty irrelevant question about nothing in particular. fuck.
She's actually going to tell you that's she's a tranny and used to be a dude.
>>
>>25169179
Good luck man, I hope everything works out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.