[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is to remind you to stick to your TO DO list for today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ThankYouJackieChan.jpg (28 KB, 465x437) Image search: [Google]
ThankYouJackieChan.jpg
28 KB, 465x437
This is to remind you to stick to your TO DO list for today
>>25159677
New people can make theirs here right now
>>
I let down based Jackie everyday of my life.
feels bad man
>>
No-one does their best everyday. It's not possible. You would burn out and collapse from complete exhaustion in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>25169053
Of course it's possible, you just need to take a vacation every now and then to recoup.
Then you get to do your best at relaxing.
>>
>>25169095
>Then you get to do your best at relaxing.
I never thought of that. I am exceptionally good at relaxing. It is what I do everyday and I make sure to do my best at it.

It is possible. I'm doing it, Jackie! I'm finally having a good day.
>>
>>25169053
this

when I went to basic, the best protip I got was "give 90%, 100% of the time.". if you're all tense about being perfect all the time, you're gonna have a mental breakdown if not a physical one and literally just hurt yourself exercising too hard or w/e
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.