[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you lose all your attraction towards 3DPD It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1450753434703.jpg (131 KB, 680x975) Image search: [Google]
1450753434703.jpg
131 KB, 680x975
>tfw you lose all your attraction towards 3DPD

It's oddly liberating to know that your ideal type of woman resides in a completely different dimension that you will never be a part of.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 322x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 322x336
>>25168857
> liberating

Speak for yourself. Not a day goes by that I don't wish I could go to the anime world and be with my waifu and daughteru.

Only thing keeping me going is the hope that Virtual Reality will advance far enough in my lifetime to let me make that dream a reality.
>>
>>25168978
>Azusa

Babbies first waifu
>>
>>25168991
She's not my waifu. I don't post my waifu to 4chan because I don't want her to feel like a prop that I showboat around.

I didn't even know who that girl I posted was until you told me; I just used that picture because her face expressed what I was feeling.
>>
File: bbe.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
bbe.gif
535 KB, 640x636
>get rejected your whole life by 3d
>finally get some affection in your life even if you have to make believe
>3d still wants to take this away from you
>>
File: berserk_gutsrage.jpg (25 KB, 438x226) Image search: [Google]
berserk_gutsrage.jpg
25 KB, 438x226
HOW CAN THERE BE LITERALLY 0 SONIA, LUCA OR FARNESE DOUJINS!
WHAT THE FUCK!
THE ONLY BERSERK DOUJINS THERE ARE ARE A HANDFUL GAY SHIT WITH GRIFFITH AND GUTS!
GIMME FARNESE, LUCA AND SONIA!
WHAT THE FUCK DOUJIN ARTISTS YOU HAVE THE SOURCE MATERIAL FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.