[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well /r9k/, i don't know what to do with myself i am oddly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: abigail fisher.jpg (42 KB, 676x450) Image search: [Google]
abigail fisher.jpg
42 KB, 676x450
well /r9k/, i don't know what to do with myself

i am oddly attracted to Abigail Fisher. i can't explain it. i get this feeling in my loins like i really gotta fuck the shit out of her every time i see her.

i think what she's doing is fucking despicable, and that she's a sore loser.

i don't think she's attractive at all.

i am a modest 7/10 redhead male, maybe it's an innate desire to proliferate gingerness?

really have no fucking clue, but i want to fuck her throat until she coughs up blood
>>
>it's probably because you're a huge faggot
>>
>>25168633
from what I've read what she's doing is God's work. Fuck affirmative action and fuck the monkey scum.
>>
>>25168863
>muh dindus takin our spots

90% of affirmative action admits at the University of Texas are white. If she wins, the official language of the school will become Chinese because there will be nothing but gooks
>>
but like is anyone else tryna fuck???
>>
her throat would look good with a penis in it, yeah
>>
SOS please i need one other human being to tell me they would fuck this girl into oblivion i've samefagged the fuck out of this thread just to keep it aive
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.