[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking at these threads. You guys are not incels?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: man-bowler-hat.jpg (52 KB, 360x610) Image search: [Google]
man-bowler-hat.jpg
52 KB, 360x610
I'm looking at these threads. You guys are not incels?! You keep talking about your sexual experiences with women.

So, for you people who have gfs, how many butt grabs do you get? I would be counting those suckers. It sounds pathetic, but I would be doing that. Do you get to molest your gf? I would be doing that, too. I can't believe you get to grab a girl's butt. I don't even care about actual sex. Ideally, I would probably just jerk off while grabbing her butt. I wonder how that feels compared to actual anal sex.

BTW, I'm 32 and haven't had sex in 14 years.
>>
And for the fembots, how come you don't act as a sexual version of Robin Hood by giving incels hand jobs? Sexual charity should be a thing.
>>
Time to reply, robots.
>>
Guuuuuuuys. Where are you?
>>
>>25168385
>r9k
>sexual experiences with women

What?
>>
>>25168385
>>25168503
This level of autism is exactly why you don't have one you dumbfuck. I'm not even a roastie, I'm just not literally retarded
>>
>>25168503
I read this post and stopped and thought about it for a moment and these are the things that came to me in the order that I thought of them

>many of them hate women
>they're better at giving themselves handjobs than I could ever hope to be
>it won't fix any of their problems outside of not getting orgasms from people
>it would be time-consuming to make sure that these people weren't dangerous or weren't going to become clingy or become any other kind of problem or hazard
>men don't respect women who give handjobs to strangers

I could probably come up with more.
>>
>>25168818

translation: they're not chad, they arent handsome, their dicks arent big, and they arent even providing me betabux, so its not worth my time
>>
>>25168878

Nailed it, point by point.

Beautiful, couldn't have been said better tbqfh
>>
>>25168878
What does she gain from doing that
Nada
>>
>>25168798
Go look at some of the current threads.
>>
>>25168817
It's not autism. Unlike you, I live in reality. Society is not reality.
>>
>>25169088
There's no personal gain, but there *is* overall gain. She is making the world a better place. This is the revolution all of you have been asking about.

She has the free will to make it happen, the free will to make the world a better place.
>>
Robots, it's time to stand up! Demand sexual charity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZFDLAs_ucw
>>
File: image.png (435 KB, 855x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435 KB, 855x768
>>25169728
What the fuck are you even talking about you retarded autist?
>>
>>25170479
I'm talking about a revolution. Women should be providing sexual charity to incels. It would be like Uber, but no money would be involved.

With this system, no more Forever Alone. Forever Alone becomes a thing of the past. I should be able to go to a charity center (or have a woman come to my place) and get a hand job and boob and butt feels.

Spread the fucking word. This shit will happen in 2016.
>>
SEXUAL CHARITY IN 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fembots, you have the free will to make the world a better place. Stop acting like Stacy and USE YOUR FREE WILL. Go up to an incel and tell him that you will give him a hand job.

Showing your boobs on /soc/ is not enough. 2016 is about IRL.
>>
>>25168818
>>25168878
noice bait
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.