[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is storking so popular? Is this the same as frilling your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 881x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 881x1080
Why is storking so popular? Is this the same as frilling your feathers for the females?
>>
What is storking?
>>
File: tumblr_nrmuv9dX7m1uaa0npo1_500.jpg (184 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrmuv9dX7m1uaa0npo1_500.jpg
184 KB, 500x667
>>25168278
Birds frill their feathers in order to attract mates.

Likewise the Pompadour haircut and its variations have become popular with male millennials due to its apparent popularity with the females.

Hence men are going full "Stork."

Why did this get popular? Did barbers find it easier to make that cut? Was it a natural resurgence of an older style?
>>
>>25168149
I love it when they brush it incorrectly and it just looks like a curly mop.
>>
is that what its called? it just looks incredibly tryhardish
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_mimicry

If you have money to Stork, make it work.
>>
>>25168423
>is that what its called
no
>tryhardish
it's probably the least tryhard haircut out there since every male in the western world has it.
>>
>>25168384
I find the Pompadour disgusting tho
>>
this style has been popular for awhile

I sometimes put my hair up but not as largely as OP pic. I do it because it compliments my face type and thats what haircuts are suppose to do.
>>
>>25168485
nobody gives a fuck about what you think faggot
>>
>>25168499
You have shit taste, autist.
>>
File: IMG_2015-05-15-10-29-53.png (1 MB, 1059x1069) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2015-05-15-10-29-53.png
1 MB, 1059x1069
>>25168384
>>25168487
Trendy haircuts can only be pulled off by Chad
>>
>>25168506
>most popular normalfag haircut
>haircut most girls cream themselves over
>shit taste
commit suicide bowlcut incel retard
>>
>>25168516
I actually think this looks good on him.
>>
>>25168520
I meant on females you fucking retard, I don't think the male one is even called Pompadour.
>>
>>25168516
most guys here are average but their attitude makes them literally a 2 or 3.

failed normies is a good term
>>
>>25168481
I do a Caesar cut. Its functional and easy, and I still look good without spending $50, and dressing myself hoping that pussy will come.
>>
>>25168149
Look at this guy's face. Only an 8/10+ could pull off that hairstyle. It separates the normies from the Chads, to women.
>>
>>25168548
What's so expensive about buying some gel?
>>
>>25168423

As opposed to you, someone who never tries. You just use the same old tired buzzwords and are either too lazy or too stupid to capitalize correctly.
>>
Who here /afro/
>>
>>25168584
It's not the face, it's the hair thickness eally.
>>
>>25168548
i think youre overestimating the pussy aspect. this is the resurgence of an old (30s/40s) hairstyle, its a trend. as much as skinny jeans or bomber jackets are. this is about memes and popularity, not women
>>
>>25168586
Its the time required to style the hair which costs extra. This is by far the most expensive and time consuming haircut.

Its just a way for silicon valley rich kid millennials to say "fuck you" to the rest of their generation as if they "higher then thou."
>>
>>25168634
I personally don't do it because even though my hairline has never receded, my hair is quite thin so I don't think I could pull it off, I didn't think it was so much time consuming.

My haircut is similar to the Caesar cut you've mentioned before, short on the side and longer on top.
>>
We used to do that in the 90s. Although I was under 10 years old.
>>
It's a hairstyle that allows manlets to appear 2-3 inches taller
>>
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/storking
>>
>>25168887
>http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/storking
fucking stupid
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.