[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /misophonia/ here >can't take the sound of chewing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1450289403962.jpg (273 KB, 1200x1722) Image search: [Google]
1450289403962.jpg
273 KB, 1200x1722
who /misophonia/ here
>can't take the sound of chewing
>sound of clicking
>sound of walking loudly
>sound of mumbled arguing
>almost any loud sound
>sound of popping gum
>sound of clock
>sound of water running for long periods
>sound of fucking birds
>JUST KILL ME ALREADY
i really wish i was deaf
tell me robots how do you deal with this shit
>>
File: Shirou0.png (741 KB, 1000x1139) Image search: [Google]
Shirou0.png
741 KB, 1000x1139
Your choice of fap material makes me angry.

ANGRY.
>>
>>25168036
that's one fine body she got don't question my dick
also that's the least of my problems
>>
>>25168014
Do you just wear earplugs or noise-cancelling earphones all the time?
>>
i don't know if i have misophonia but i can't stand a lot of sounds and especially loud sounds
>>
>>25168014
>live in fl
>flipflop season all the time

i hate bringing up misophonia to the uninitiated because its a mental illness that has the potential to be abused by special snowflakes looking to identify with something. bad noises are the worst fucking thing and my life is on the brink of ruination because of it.

what keeps me off the edge is a clean set of skin tone earplugs, my own earbuds, and booze. ive spent a entire leases at shitty apartments wearing earbuds to bed every night just to fall asleep.
>>
>>25168014
>can't stand people talking
>can't stand footsteps
>can't stand hearing people breathing
>can't stand hearing my chair make noises when I masturbate
>can't stand hearing the traffic outside
>JUST KILL EVERYONE ALREADY
>>
>taking an exam with earplugs in
>wow this is grea-
>someone starts jiggling their leg across the room in the corner of your eye
>girl next to you erases so hard it shakes the long table
>caret on your calculator incessantly blinking
>now you wish you were blind too
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.