[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from psych ward. I must say it was a great experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 900x675
Just got back from psych ward. I must say it was a great experience. I had a lot of time to think for myself and my problems. Nurses were nice and I made 2 friends in there. I think I can turn around my life now and stop being a pussy. So why don't you go to psych ward /r9k/?
>>
Did you finally get out Lachlan
>>
>>25167557
Because it's what the government wants me to do and I know they're after me because I know a lot about the way they work
>>
>>25167557
Tried to kill myself. People were arguing not to report it to a doctor and get myself sent away.
>>
I did I got blown by a crazy bitch that thought she had wings.
>>
>>25168579
Red Bull addictions are tough
>>
All you are going to want to do is get back there
>>
>>25168561

tell us, get the info out in case they get to you
>>
>>25168595
she thought she was an angel and was handing out halos to the people that were nice to her.
>>
>>25167557
shill harder
>>
>>25168603
I know they're watching me closely and have Bugged my room I had to leave work because they are conspiring with my boss to fisnlky catch me, I can't talk on here and my mum is poisoning me every night so I must fight sleep to get away from them
>>
>>25168652

If you can't talk here then why even fucking mention it?

I can't be sure, but I would bet your mom is okay. Sorry to hear that things are so difficult, good luck!
>>
>>25168671
Please help me nothing makes sense anymore
>>
I'm in the psych ward now. Normies literally on suicide watch, and I'm paid to sit there and shitpost while they don't kill themselves. It's a pretty sweet job, I still hate wagekeking though.

We recently had a bro come in. He said he just wants to sleep and has no friends. He ate over 1g dph. Crazy shit, and it wasn't suicide or recreational. I take my little cocktails of dph, dxm, and doxylamine when I want sleep. It's basically all I do when I'm not scheduled to work. I wake up long enough to chug a quart of water, eat whatever snack cakes are in reach, piss, and go back to sleep. Sleep is pretty good way to lose weight btw. I'm already skelly, but this pop tarts diet helps maintain my figure. Sometimes I add bourbon but it's not as good. Dxm makes me sleepy, and hangover is sleepy. When I wake up from etoh I have trouble getting back to sleep.
>>
>>25168698

I don't have the ability to help much unfortunately, I'm just another anon on the chan. It sounds like you might have some paranioa going on, maybe some past traumas? If you can find someone you trust, counseling might help you put the pieces together.

It might even be some schizo stuff going on, which is pretty hard to fix. It can be done though, there are plenty of schizo anons who have found ways to maintain. Don't lose hope
>>
>>25168748

This

Don't lose hope. Self medicating with Marijuana, dxm, and molly are pretty good for getting schizophrenia under wraps. From there you can decide whether or not to seek outpatient services.
>>
I went twice, both times sucked. Bunch of older people and stupid repetitive activities.
>>
because my illnesses are treatment resistant or untreatable, and the only reason to go to the psychward would be to be benzo-fied for days on end, but they won't do that.

What's the point of going if you have bipolar depression, constant derealization/depersonalization disorder, and extreme social anxiety? None of it responds to standard treatments, and the DR/DP can't be treated.
>>
>>25168698
We're watching you.
>>
>>25168776
Marijuana is the last thing a schizo anon wants to take.
>>
>>25168905

Of course THEY would say that. They want you nice and vulnerable so they can get you.
>>
File: 1442901471188.png (466 KB, 632x492) Image search: [Google]
1442901471188.png
466 KB, 632x492
>>25168803
bipolar depression doesn't respond to treatment? How am I supposed to unfuck my shit?
>>
>>25168958
>bipolar depression doesn't respond to treatment? How am I supposed to unfuck my shit?
Some does, but not mine.

Try Latuda if you can afford it/handle the akithisia.
>>
>>25168803
Bipolar depression can be treated successfully with meds and therapy. CBT helps also.
>>
>>25168776
>drugs that aggravate schizophrenia and psychosis are good for you
fuck off retard
>>
>>25168979
yeah, i need to try something. I'm on Seroquel right now and it's making me gain weight and be all lethargic. the only problem is there's a 3 or 4 month waiting list to see a psych in my area.

fuck
>>
Because its Not therapeutic at all. I saw a paralyzed women get force fed snacks for a week. She clearly wasn't hungry and kept moving her head away from the food.
>>
File: 1441737999490.jpg (22 KB, 318x315) Image search: [Google]
1441737999490.jpg
22 KB, 318x315
I sometimes want to leave daily life and just exist in a psych room, a padded cell with a bed. Desk and tv. Maybe my tablet. One window I can't reach or open. Three meals and snacks slid under the door. Free meds. Just curl up on my bed and not be bothered by anyone. Free room, board and meds. The life.jpg.
>>
>>25168996
>Bipolar depression can be treated successfully with meds and therapy. CBT helps also.
Meds tried:
Prozac, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Celexa, Lexapro, Elavil
Abilify, Zyprexa, Latuda, Geodon
Lithium, Lamictal
Klonopin, Xanax

Meds effective longer than 1 month:
Klonopin, Xanax

I have also tried CBT.

It doesn't respond.
>>
>>25169043
>I'm on Seroquel right now and it's making me gain weight and be all lethargic.
Seroquel is one the worst you can be on. The only worse ones I can think of are Clozapine and Zyprexa.

Any antipsych will destroy your metabolism and make you fat. I went from skeleton 6' 140lb 10k runner to 6' 180lb fatass and haven't been able to lose the weight regardless of what I do.
>>
I don't have any mental disorders. I'm just really weird I think. I'd imagine at a psych ward you lose too much freedom and all I want is to be alone and at peace. Can't have peace without freedom.
>>
>>25169123
shit. you're right. i need to get off this shit. I'll make an appointment after xmas
>>
Fuck psych wards. It's where the government shoves anyone they declare to be crazy.
And you must be crazy if you really believe that the government is spying on its own citizens and trading their nudie pics like baseball cards.
I'm glad that there have been terrorist uprisings around the USA. Maybe it will give the feds something better to do than look for kid diddling material on the darknet.
>>
>>25167557
Where you at?

Canadafag here, deliberating whether I should hospitalize myself or not when I get kicked out of my mom's
>>
>a great experience
Wanna know how I know you're lying?

>a lot of time to think for myself
What, with that no personal space, roommate, and rigorous schedule?

>Nurses were nice
They always are, and then they shit talk the other patients when they think they're not listening. Protip: I'm always listening.

>made 2 friends
Stupid, psych ward friends are not real friends, they are only temporary replacements for friends while you share the same experience. Nothing more.

>I think I can turn around my life now
From being in jail for crazy people, basically? If that's the case then you didn't have any real problems in the first place.

>So why don't you go to psych ward
I've been 10 times, it doesn't fucking help. Also the junkies eat all the snacks/ice cream.
>>
>>25167557
cause i don't leave in a meme country that lets you go to the psych ward for meme mental illnesses.

Pussy ass bitchfag.
>>
>>25169353

Haha you're poor and leave in a shitty 3rd world country
>>
>why don't you go to psych ward
>Trina's son entered North Memorial in March after a suicide attempt. The young man, diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, has exhausted most short-term treatment options at the hospital, his mother said, and is at the top of the waiting list for transfer to Anoka.
>He's been at the top for two months, though.
>"So often it just feels like he has just absolutely given up," his mother said. "He will stay in bed for days on end, because he's afraid he will do something dumb and be restrained again."
>Other hospitals report similar "boarders" who have exhausted short-term treatment services and linger nonetheless. Regions Hospital in St. Paul recently held a patient for nearly 300 days.
>A 300-day hospital stay.
You'd have to be crazy to think that a mental ward would do any good instead of treating you like a shelter animal.
>>
>>25169185
>trading their nudie pics like baseball cards

actually this one I totally believe, I mean those hackers the NSA hires are pretty much a bunch of robots, wouldn't you trade Stacy's nudes around?
>>
>>25169099
the meds can damped apetite so much that the people go seriously underweight or die long term
>>
File: 1419870020404.gif (833 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
1419870020404.gif
833 KB, 500x244
>>25167557
>So why don't you go to psych ward /r9k/?
The only legitimate reason to go there would be to abuse the system and have them pay for my food and accommodation. Though I'm not sure if they wouldn't demand money from family members for it... Hmm. I'm already so far into escapism staring at walls for hours wouldn't be so bad
>>
I should probably go to a psych ward,
I had a panic attack/conversion disorder event where I couldn't walk a year and a half ago
In October I broke my leg and couldn't work either of my two jobs or go to my uni classes
now that I'm almost healed I am terrified by the possibility of going back to 2 jobs I hate as well as maybe not having any job
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.