[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be happy as a cuck? Like, dating a single mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: marriage.jpg (68 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
marriage.jpg
68 KB, 472x472
Is it possible to be happy as a cuck? Like, dating a single mom or just raising another man's child? Sans the NTR, going by the classical definition of the word
>>
>cuck

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
If you can love unconditionally you can be happy as cuck I guess
>>
>>25167404
single mom/rising kid is fine... being a "cuck" isn't.

Dating a single mom that have some idea about life can have some positives...
>>
The happiest people are the one's who accept their social disadvantages. If you have a small dick and you can't truely satisfy your wife you can either worry your entire life that she will cheat, feel depressed OR you could accept it, and fetishize the idea that your wife loves you but can't control her primitive desires for long hard cock. About raising another child, that too, just fucking get over it. Children can be enjoyale and through time you will have spent enough time to actually start to love it as your own. Ofcourse be prepared for an eventual teenage rebellious "YOU AREN'T MY REAL DAD" but don't let it faze you because if you were with the child long enough, those short bursts of teenage rage will pass. The simple truth is just be happy. Don't care what society tells you is wrong/taboo.
>>
Maybe if you really, really like kids.

The more money she makes, the better of course. It would completely eliminate the beta provider aspect.
>>
>Is it possible to be happy
no
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.