[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life has no meaning. I'm thinking of joining the military,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
My life has no meaning. I'm thinking of joining the military, not for ideological reasons, but just to become a war tourists and take as many lives as possible. What is the best way to achieve this? I'm think some type of spec ops , since they would be the ones seeing the most action. Anyone have experience with trying to become a SO? IQ and physique aren't a problem (138 IQ and 6'2).
>>
>>25167294
you'll fail

nerd
>>
>>25167294
lol ok nerd
You better don't join the military
>>
>>25167333
>>25167336
hivemind

i literally have nothing to lose
>>
>>25167294
>>25167353
It isn't about having nothing to lose. It isn't about any of what you typed. You won't make it. The guys that go into Special Operations stuff are there because they won't give up, no matter what. Robots aren't really hardass warrior material. You're trying to pit yourself against guys that want everything out of life, and are trying to be the best they can possibly be.

Think about that, realistically.
>>
>>25167483
This desu

The best special forces aren't some edgy nihilistic faggots who have given up on life and just want to kill people

The ideal candidate for a spec ops soldier is someone who is practically intelligent (able to make the right decisions quickly), mentally determined, physically superior but still able to be manipulated and controlled and has absolute loyalty to their boss

If you're serious then maybe the FFL is more of what you'll be interested in. You're not serious though, you couldn't take orders and the instant you realize nobody is some super secret killer epic war fighter dude you'll become miserable but you're going to spend the next 5 years+ of your life cleaning things for no good reason in inefficient ways.
>>
>>25167294
Wow you literally have no idea how it works. They don't give a fuck about your IQ
And being special forces requires a lot of work and dedication, which I'm sure you lack.

Just join as a grunt you'll see action soon enough with how things are going.

Alternatively you might be able to volunteer for Azov battalion in Ukraine :^ )
>>
>>25167882
>They don't give a fuck about your IQ
Read up on SFAS and SFQC. They do little mental games to see how intelligent you are and how quickly you can make critical decisions. They want to know if your stupidity is going to cost the team the fight.

>>25167839
To add to this: 90% of the people here won't even meet the medical standards for a regular enlistment. I say regular enlistment, because if you want to get into the Special Operations community then you need to have a completely flawless medical history. If you ever took medication for anything, if you have any skin conditions, if your vision isn't almost completely perfect, you're out.

And they won't tell you this until after you pass basic training and you're already stuck in the military.
>>
>>25167483
>Robots aren't really hardass warrior material.
>250kg deadlift
>not hardass warrior material
Okay.

>>25168006
>Read up on SFAS and SFQC. They do little mental games to see how intelligent you are and how quickly you can make critical decisions.
That sounds fun as fuck.
>>
>>25167294
>just wanna kill people
You might as well join ISIS, if they'll have you.
>>
>>25168039
That kind of thinking is exactly why you won't make it.
>>
>>25168085
What kind of thinking? Confidence in my own ability, which in substantial, and in my capacity for further improvement? Makes sense, famalam.
>>
>>25168102
>my life has no meaning

>muh self improvement

Which is it?
>>
>>25168039
>bragging about max deadlift
>in a career field where cardio and muscular endurance are king

Damn, dude. At least pretend like you know something about fitness. I can tell by this post alone you halfass your gym time. That alone is embarrassing.
>>
>>25168117
I'm not OP, just a random Anon.

>>25168118
You're the one who doesn't know. An impressive deadlift requires endless determination and hard work.
>>
>>25168139
Not >>25168118 but even I have to say starting an argument with 'no u' is kinda sad. There's a reason it's a meme.
>>
>>25168139
>not OP
Then none of this applies to you anyway lmao
>>
>>25168139
And you didn't read anything I said.
See >>25168118

#embarrassing
>>
>>25167294
>IQ and physique aren't a problem (138 IQ and 6'2).
They fucking are. You are asking on anime imageboard for retards. Thats stupid as fuck.
And you height don't mean shit. Can you run a marathon at least?
>>
>>25167294

Your height has little to do with your physique as far as getting a good combat job. In fact, most operators I've seen are manlets who are more sinew than bulk (although still bulked). If you're a USAfag, enlist in the marines and get a combat arms focused specialty. If you're enough of a badass you can go for something special above and beyond but being a marine in a combat specialty basically guarantees that you will see action, even in "peacetime"
>>
File: 1438707320427.png (34 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1438707320427.png
34 KB, 675x694
>>25168182
n-no but my can do ability and deadlift of 256kg will get me in!!! n-no u suck!!
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 645x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 645x645
Find the military enlistment general on /k/ if you are serious. If you are truly serious look online. If you're 100% serious go to the recruiters office closest to you. You don't have to sign up and even though they are stupid they will help you. Yes this is welfare queen central but it isn't the place to ask that question.
>>
File: IMG_20151222_104821.png (381 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_104821.png
381 KB, 512x512
Why join military ? Join my private army and help me taking back everything cipher took from us.

No but seriously, most people join the military in order to achieve higher education or as a job. People who join to be happy or escape their life, won't be happy there.
>>
>>25167294
If you want a high body count, you need to get yourself into a plane or chopper.
>>
Literally just join the U.S. Army and they'll probably ship you into middle east.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.