[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
t. attractive sperglord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
If you're physically attractive, are girls more tolerant of beta cuck shit that you might sometimes spew out?
>>
>>25167275
>t.
You know things are bad when 4chan is taking the memes from reddit
>>
No. Women only value attraction due to perceived social value. Once she realizes you have none you're useless. Attractiveness only matters in women. In men, social status and resources trumps all.
>>
>>25167298
wut is t.
>>
>>25167298
You know things are worse when literally anyone brings up le reddit boogeyman in a completely irrelevant situation

>>25167305
But what about all the tinder experiment shit? What about the whole black pill theories that have been building up? Surely there's some value to being handsome?
>>
>>25167305
This guy is retarded and doesn't talk to women.
Obviously being attractive helps. You obviously can't constantly sperg out, but their sperg tolerance increases proportionally to attractiveness. If Ryan Gosling was assburgers as fuck, you bet your ass he'd still get pussy, even if he wasn't a celebrity
>>
>>25167378
>If Ryan Gosling was assburgers as fuck
>If
>>
>>25167275
i'm physically unattractive, but girls and people in general are more tolerant of me, because i am smarter than they are, by uni measures at least

i say fedora tier shit, that noone else says and i don't mean red pills, but things that are not completely obvious bullshit that anyone can come up with

i like beeing myself, even if it isn't helping me socially or to get laid

i try to spew 'beta cuck shit' as often as possible, sometimes i fail though, but that's okay

to sum up, fuck what girls think, it shouldn't be blocking you from speaking
on the contrary
>>
>>25167440
>by uni measures

Being the smart guy literally just means you understand what it is you're studying. It doesnt correlate to assburgers or anything. Maybe I'm too tired to see how this is relevant but it doesn't seem like it

>>25167378
But you cannot divorce the fact that he looks good from the fact that he is a fucking filthy rich mad talented charismatic son of a bitch who's made it in life. I don't know whether or not to believe that Ryan gosling with assburgers would still be Chad because such a person doesn't exist. Part of goslings persona is that he does possess a high degree of social status, no?
>>
I got a gf not too long ago because Im tall and I guess good looking. I suck at talking to girls and I spill my spaghetti and show my autism power levels all the time with her but I guess she thinks its cute because she hasnt dumped my loser ass yet.
>>
>>25167340

It just means "regards" or something stupid in Finnish. It comes from Yiliatu, not reddit though
>>
Beta cuck shit is a pretty universal turnoff, as far as I can tell. That being said, yeah, being even moderately attractive and having a few alpha traits can allow you to get away with having literal autism.

Mine's so bad that I've got a fucking lisp, people have flat-out pointed out to me that I'm an aspie, and I stim publicly. I've never once approached a woman, and I still get pussy thrown at me sometimes.

Meanwhile, I know taller, more masculine, more athletic, more attractive neurotypicals who are virgins.

You can be a sperg. Don't be a beta. It's not ALL about attitude (obviously, if you're 200 pounds overweight or a literal neckbeard, you're out of luck), but beyond a certain point of attractiveness, you can fuck women who look like Barbie dolls and still be a sperglord.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.