[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didnt even notice his channel was closed guys. What happened? ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: faggot.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
I didnt even notice his channel was closed guys. What happened? ;_;
>>
>>25167270
he fucked a blonde white girl and realized how stupid his videos were.
>>
>>25167314
no he didn't stop lying cuck boi. I saw that video and all he said was his parents tried to hook him up with a prostitute. He didn't even do it.
>>
>>25167417
so why is his shit closed then ?
>>
>>25167427
I heard someone he knew in real life found out about his account and started telling people.
>>
>>>>>[quoted from internets]Well I guess I'll leak what I got from Kent himself.

Kent doesn't want trolls knowing about this. So this was NOT a hooker. Kent got hooked up from his uncle. Just a blind date, something grown men have happen when they can't get the time of the day. Kent's uncle respects Kent as a grown man taking care of himself and working two jobs so he knew someone he works with, a nice girl who needs a young gentleman.
Now I don't have the play by play so I'll give what I got, sorry I can't be more in depth. They had dinner at the local Applebee's. She ordered some shrimp dish, and Kent mentioned how he cooks seafood. Women love men who cook. Kent had chicken taco's.

She apparently likes anime and Kent said she's a bit shorter than he is so she's probably 5'4". Her parents weren't at home, so they went back to her place. Kent was polite and sat through this show called one punch man? She told Kent it's cool he wears hats, she digs a guy who cares about style and respects he doesn't drink or anything, the last date she went on this guy got messed up and that's not cool.
I asked what all next. But he won't get into details. All he said was "Bassomatic a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell you'd know that if you had any respect for females" I think I got him to admit he got it though. Because later he said he's been silent since he doesn't need to prove anything "anymore" to people. So I'm sure he got some.

Well guys according to Kent he got some. I didn't get all of it but little Kent is no longer a virgin it seems.
>>
>>25167270
who the fuck keeps making these kent threads? literally no one gives a shit about that filthy nigger

fuck off
>>
>>25167623
kent is 5'2 dude

she'd have to be like 4'11
>>
>>25167417
>I saw that video and all he said was his parents tried to hook him up with a prostitute

sauce
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.