[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
her: hi how are you me: im doing okay. you her: same her: what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1445289788208.jpg (626 KB, 1067x1384) Image search: [Google]
1445289788208.jpg
626 KB, 1067x1384
her: hi how are you
me: im doing okay. you
her: same
her: what are you doing for christmas
me: nothing really
her: *sends me a long story about how her grandma and aunt passed away and how she had no real plans for christmas*
me: thats sucks. you dont need to feel an obligation to do something on christmas
her: but I really want to do something on christmas
her: i want to invite everyone
me:okay
her: really I WANT EVERYONE TO COME
me: do you mean me?
her: yes if youre down
me: im down

Should I go? I've never met her mother. Would it be weird to go to her family dinner if I'm not even dating her?
>>
>>25167087
frend zone 9000
>>
>>25167087
Nothing is weird. If you want to go, then go. If you would rather not go, then do not go.
>>
free food
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.