[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>register for tinder >somehow end up meeting with a chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1450086781776.jpg (232 KB, 538x785) Image search: [Google]
1450086781776.jpg
232 KB, 538x785
>register for tinder
>somehow end up meeting with a chick
>got to her house late and won't be able to take the bus home until the next day
>she's a roast
>absolutely disgusted by the sight of it
>she makes me drink a whole bottle of wine and fucks me
>can only think about how masturbating feels better
>try to lay down and pretend I'm ready to fall asleep
>she keeps grabbing my dick and forcing me inside of her
>this goes on and on
>she falls asleep eventually
>at 5 AM I feel her on top of me again
>pretend to sleep
>again at 8 am
>she probably forced me inside of her no less than 6 times
>realize I'm not attracted to women anymore
>have a slight interest in traps, but afraid of shit like this happening again
>>
>>25166913
post pics normie
>>
post her pic ohpee
>>
you've practically been raped
>>
>>25166940
I won't post pictures, but she was short and fat. Incredibly fat. She looked chubby in her pictures, but she was at least 250 at 5'0".
>>
Im sorry.

Legit if you didn't want to do it and she just did w/e the fuck she wanted to you, it was rape. Are you ok OP?
>>
File: trouselled.gif (104 KB, 276x320) Image search: [Google]
trouselled.gif
104 KB, 276x320
>>25166975
>fucking fat chicks
>ever
>>
Anon, you're supposed to leave after you either get laid or get a gf. You got laid like 6 times so scram.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.