[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I just accidentally took 130mg of MDMA and I've got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 211x246
Guys I just accidentally took 130mg of MDMA and I've got work in an hour and 45 minutes.

Will i be ok to go to work without people noticing i'm being weird? I've never done MDMA before. It will be wearing off by then right?
>>
>>25166676
Call off work now. You're fucked if you don't.
>>
>>25166786
Why so? So far I don't feel anything. It's not possible to act normal on MDMA?
>>
>>25166881
Nah, most people do not have that much emotional openness and communion, and get weirded out by people mirroring their every emotion
>>
Just tell em you drank coffee if they ask, no ones gonna know and youll probably make new friends. Im assuming youve done e before and are familiar with the effects
>>
>>25167059
No I've neve done it. I meant to save this for New Year's Eve. I'm starting to feel abit weird like sounds are more focused. Might be fun to go to work like this actually
>>
>>25167164
People are gonna notice, I suggest staying home unless you want to get fired. You're gonna be rolling balls off 130mg and your pupil will be the size of dinner plates.
>>
File: 1430956968702.png (1 MB, 808x904) Image search: [Google]
1430956968702.png
1 MB, 808x904
>>25166676
To be safe you probably shouldn't.
I've been too hung over at work before and almost died.

I've only done ecstasy before and can tell you going to work on molly would get me fired.
>>
>>25167164
what kind of work do you do? Maybe you're not too fucked...
>>
>>25167180
>>25167201
Ok i'm taking your advice since looking at my eyes my pupils are fucking massive actually. Thanks
>>
>>25167209
Just cafe wageslave
>>
>>25166676
Don't go to work, they will notice and you will get fired. It'll take 45-60 minutes to kick in then will last for three hours or so.

Source: I've taken MDMA a lot of times.
>>
>>25167217
Sit at home and listen to some music. 130mg is a very solid dose. You might feel spectacular and confident and think that no one will notice, but it's fucking impossible to get away with being on that much molly in public. Go get some sour candy and menthol cigs if you smoke.
>>
I had about the same amount last week in a pub.

Within 45 minutes everyone told me I was visibly rolling by balls off, and within 2 hours I'd been asked to leave each pub we went into because it was so obvious I was on the gear.

You're fucked lad. Call in sick.
>>
>>25167164
how do you accidentally take MDMA?
>>
OP must be rolling nuts right now, 130mg is a lot for a first timer
>>
>>25167412
Not really 120mg is an average dose
>>
bumping

o r i g i n a l c o m m e n t

e v e n m o r e w o r d s s o i t s o r i g i n a l
>>
>>25167639
I F E E L Y O U ' R E P A I N F A M
>>
>>25167639
Is that you OP?

How you feeling buddy?

Give this a listen and you'll have a fantastic time https://soundcloud.com/otologic/otologic-4-30-7-am-closing-set
>>
>>25167754
it's not OP sorry, I think he's learning the wonders of Mdma
>>
I t ' s best if you called in sick senpai, trust senpai desu baka
>>
Fuckin pussy. My and my friend used to roll all the time at this warehouse we worked at
>>
>>25167263
someone please answer me I'm so lonely
>>
>>25167925
Not op (obviously, cause he's probably off his tits right now) but I have actually done this. One time I emptied a creatine gel capsule and filled it with Molly, then I took it before my workout by accident as I forgot it was Molly and not creatine. Probably not what happened to OP but it shows it is possible to accidentally take it.
>>
>>25167925
It's because they want you to be lonely man they're watching me now I can't get away they put a microphone in the pills I took and they're listening
>>
>>25168116
Not op btw idk which agency his from n it scares me
>>
>>25167925

Not OP but one time due to extremely poor safety practices I got my drugs mixed up and railed what was intended to be a stimulant.
It was at least 3mg of 25i-NBOMe
Needless to say I didn't get any homework done
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.