[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys this happened over the weekend. I'm just now able to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 450x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 450x407
Guys this happened over the weekend. I'm just now able to gather how retarded I am

>be me
>be junior in high school, kissless virgin
>be Saturday night
>friends drag me to Christmas dance
>whynot.png
>get there, it's lame as fuck as expected, faggots everywhere
>spot my crush from across the room
>she sees me and smiles and waves
>spaghetti begins churning in my pockets
>wave back awkwardly
>she is with her friends and they're all standing around giggling and looking over at me
>spaghetti is now coming out of my pockets in spurts
>she walks up to me
Hi anon!
"oh hey what's up"
Oh not much, are you having a good time?
"yeah kind of"
>awkwardsilence.gif
>try to be alpha
"hey do you want to go somewhere quiet so we can talk?"
>she gets all excited
Yeah let's go!
>leave dance and go to library
>talk for a little bit while sitting on one of the couches
>another awkward silence ensues
>she breaks it
Hey look mistletoe
>I spray marinara sauce all over her face but she doesn't notice
>I look above us
"there's no mistletoe"
Well we can pretend there is
>she leans in and kisses me on the cheek
>mfw
>I sit there unsure of what to do
"uhhhh thank you"
>get up and leave her on the couch
>go home and wonder what the fuck I just did

That was the last time I saw her guys, what do I do when break is over? Do I get another chance or am I doomed to be this autistic forever?
>>
>>25166619
Underage b& cyka blyat idi nahuy comrade praise stalin stupid fascist robot filter
>>
If it were me, I'd say I had a gf at the time, and the reason I was being so weird was because I had such strong feelings for mistletoe girl, but also felt bad about my gf. Say something like

>I really wanted to kiss you back under the mistletoe, but I've been seeing this girl so I felt bad about it.

Then it's just a matter of pretend breaking up with her. Obviously don't pick a real girl. Say she goes to a different school etc.
>>
File: 1441911373670.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1441911373670.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>be junior in high school

stopped reading there, fuck outta here
>>
>>25166714
A1 advice right here. The more a girl likes you, the more inclined she'll be towards believing stupid shit
>>
>>25166619
>friends drag me to
Why is this shit so common among normalfags?
Is it just that they want to seem like less normalfag because they didn't want to go?
It doesn't work, you had friends and they very much wanted you to come to something.
That shows that you're an enourmous normalfag.

>my crush
>she sees me and smiles and waves
Enourmous fucking normalfag

>she gets all excited
>Hey look mistletoe
>she leans in and kisses me on the cheek
You're beyond normalfag, you're Chad.
Please laeve thus board.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.