[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brain less brainless adjective stupid foolish. sissy sise/Submit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
brain less

brainless
adjective
stupid foolish.

sissy
sise/Submit
informal
noun

a person regarded as effeminate or cowardly.

retarded
retarded
adjective
dated offensive
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
>>
>>25165824
So this is an antinatalism thread? I agree, its immoral to have children and pic related proves as much
>>
>>25165917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM0kxk_tHcA
"Our progenitors who bore the injustices of fate and asymmetries of status with a fortitude and grace foreign to the profane disclosures of modernity would have experienced a horror of their own, that men can so debase themselves by prioritizing safety, comfort, and hedonic experience."
>>
>>25165917
IM SO MORAL I UNDO MY OWN EXISTENCE.

Morality was a tool for survival, when the tool becomes the end in itself then death is the only outcome.
>>
>>25166162
And this is a problem?
>>
>>25166223
Im not narcissistic enough to undo my own existence.

I dont feel the need to "one up" myself so much that it destroys everything ive worked for.

There is a certain ego gratification in being "more moral than thou" that funny enough anti-natalists accuse natalists of.
>>
>>25166508
Its not a matter of narcissism. I think its probably more narcissistic to think your genetics are necessarily worth progressing when you have human reasoning capabilities to be able to look at the nature of procreation in abstract terms. Of course its not like society will somehow crumble without your specific DNA. I don't really believe building policy around antinatalism, I just think its an important ethical consideration at the very least
>>
>>25166044
Why would you post a video that sounds like a parody of Wallace Shawn in My Dinner With Andre as if this somehow bolsters your position?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.