[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /allergies/ here? >deathly allergic to peanuts >allergic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: lkdg.jpg (45 KB, 438x609) Image search: [Google]
lkdg.jpg
45 KB, 438x609
Who /allergies/ here?
>deathly allergic to peanuts
>allergic to cats and dogs
>allergic to the outdoors in its entirety
>born lactose intolerant
>develop Eosinophilic Esophagitis, which gives me ulcers because of my allergies
>sniffling like fucking crazy right now
TO BE QUITE HONEST FAMILIA, MY ALLERGIES MADE ME LOSE MY BELIEF IN A MERCIFUL GOD AT AN EARLY AGE
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED
>>
I'm allergic to cats, usually I'll just pop two benadryl if I'm at a friend's house who owns cats and I'll fall asleep. Which is fine because I don't really like spending time with cat owners.
>>
Fucking almost died from pollen when I was 2, had to be strapped to a nebulizer until I was 14
>>
>>25165611
Is your name Michael?
>>
File: 1450709337534.jpg (33 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450709337534.jpg
33 KB, 540x540
>>25166663
w-what if it is
>>
>>25165611
I imagine he's aiming a frozen pebble of his own semen

is that what he's doing with the slingshot?
>>
>>25166682
I-I don't know, senpai. Do you happen to work at best buy?
>>
>>25166719
sorry anon, im a full time accounting grad student
>>
>>25166737
Fuck, you had me scared for a bit there. Perhaps it is the curse of Michaels everywhere to be shit on by God
>>
>>25166796
can confirm; have been michael for 23 years
>>
I'm allergic to cats and the dust that comes off of pine trees in the fall and winter. I feel worse for my gf because she's allergic to all nuts and all forms of shellfish.
>>
I was allergic to everything when I was little.
I mean everything, except chicken meat, carrots, and water of course.

Now many allergies are gone, but I still can't eat:
- any dairy
- any nuts
- egg
- sesame
- kiwi (I think? I should try this again and see)

Also I'm allergic to dust and animals, but I have two fucking cats (not my choice).
>>
Some allergies come from the parents being too overprotective of their kids and not letting them get exposed to normal amounts of allergens.

I am very sensitive to dust and pollen of all sorts since my parents hardly let me play outside because they thought every little thing would kill me or there were pedos around every corner.

Meanwhile my brother isn't allergic to shit since they realized that life isn't that dangerous so they actually let him run around and shit.
>>
>>25165611
shite family i really feel bad for you :(
>be me
>be allergic to fucking nothing
>common flue never stays longer than a week max
>almost always clean dry non running nose
>eyes never red or itchy
>feels good man
>>
>dogs and cats
>hay fever
>dust mites
>penicillin
It's not that bad. And my dog allergy has almost disappeared, so maybe I can finally get a petbro in a couple of years.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.