[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alpha fux beta bux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1600x1142) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1600x1142
>have a little sister
>fairly attractive and popular in her high school(senior), basically a Stacy
>she has an older boyfriend named Cody
>Cody is basically perfect in every way
>handsome, built, has a job
>always extremely nice and respectful to my sister
>always doing thoughtful shit with flowers and whatnot, makes all other boyfriends in the world look mediocre
>his father had recently died and it had taken an emotional toll on him, but he was supporting his mother and it showed how strong he was as a person
>just by being around him I can tell he would never cheat under any circumstances
>sister is constantly "playfully" rude to him, but it starts to get on my nerves just witnessing it
>being Mr. Perfect, it doesn't phase him at all, he is still 100% respectful to her
>I go on a beach trip with my sister and her friends. Cody can't go
>sister is still dating Cody, but the whole time at the beach she's raving about cute guys with all her friends
>always on "bae-watch", probably would have cucked Cody given the chance, but our parents keep her on too short a leash
>later she dumps Cody because he's "too controlling"
>when I asked why, she said he constantly wanted to know where she was and who she was with

If I had a girlfriend as perfect as Cody was as a boyfriend, I would've fought to stay with her as long as possible until we were old enough to marry and hopefully spend the rest of our lives together.

>later discussing this with my grandmother, married 55 years, happily enjoying the millions my grandfather earned
>she agrees with my sister
>says that he was being too controlling and young women need the freedom to see who they want without being tied down to a single man
>starts talking about how crazy her dating life was when she was young
>grandfather left the room

Today was the day I lost all faith in women as a concept, /r9k/. Is there a way I can effectively remove any felt attraction towards women, sexual and romantic?
>>
sounds like u gay for cody nigga
>>
Kill your grandmother. What a fucking cunt.

I used to believe women from older generations had a sense of morality and decency that was unfortunately lost in younger generations. I quickly discovered it was only because the men of their time knew how to keep them in check and they are the same fucking cunts as the young cunts of today.

I honestly can't wait for the time of artificial wombs and sexbots as we will finally be able to move on from our vapid whore sex/gender counterpart that has been dragging huMANity down since the garden of Eden.
>>
>>25165351
I wish I could be frankly. I fucking hate women so much. If there's a way to train myself to be gay I'll do it.
>>
Today my coworker asked me to see if the profile pic of some Chad on a dating site was photoshoped.

She's always talking about getting "fresh guys" while complaining about her "evil" husband not wanting her to have fun so she's divorcing him.

Her husband used to be a drinking, fighting, cheating, bullying, dudebro Chad but she made him put his guard down and turned him into a beta.

Women
>>
>>25165435
Artificial wombs are really the only way humanity is going to be able to continue its evolution into a higher being desu, women want to keep pulling us back into the time of barbarians.
>>
>>25165435
Ask any man from a "patriarchal" culture and you'll learn that women are ALWAYS waiting for the chance to be whores.

Everyone from my grandpa who grew up in the 50's to my durka durka allah neighbor. Those "feminine waifus" of yesteryear and overseas would eat a modern western beta alive because they wouldn't even know what a savvy cunt they were dealing with.

Only the FEAR of men kept them in line...mostly
>>25165287
My sister dumped this good christian boy for a drug dealing thug. This fucker tried to attack 2 of my cousins at thanksgiving for criticizing him being a degenerate, and he screamed "Y'all don't know who you fuckin wit!" I hit a bitch!".

Of course dear sister blamed us and chased after him.
>>
>>25165435
You do know that teens in the 50's were literal turbo sluts right? People have always loved sex.
>>
>gf comes from christian family
>know if she was to ever cheat she'd literally be disowned and cut off from the entire family

bring back the 1950s tbqh senpai, get yourself a muslim/catholic qt and you'll be set
>>
>>25165673
>being mentally I'll
>2015
Based nigger cucked your family.
>>
>>25165698
Yes. Boomers have always been degenerates.

On another note: can you imagine how life will be when men will finally be unleashed from the boons of the vagina once we have sexbots? Even the lowest robot will be able to pursue his ambitions and master philosophy or science without the constant social pressure to get a girls. No more nagging, no more retarded opinion being spouted on the same ground as a man's opinion, no more weak, useless and incompetent people in the workforce... We will finally unleash humanity's potential. A new golden age awaits us.
>>
>>25165287
desu Grandma was likely just saying whatever to make your sister feel better.

But, the lesson remains. Never go out of your way for a woman. She'll like you or not before you even say a word.
>>
>>25165287

How awful.
My boyfriend is perfect and from God to be honest familia and I can't wait to live with him so he can become even more controlling.

I need him. Women literally have dick thrown at them all the time and a womans value is diminished as soon as that 2nd dick comes in.

That is why ill never be lewd or have sex with a 2nd man.. if he dies or breaks up with me ill just be celibate
>>
>>25165435

lol women born in the 40's are trash too.. they grew up in that shitty 60's and 70's sexual revolution nonesense

my grandmother born in the 20's wasnt like that at all. she was a conservative christian woman who stressed the importance of God and marriage.
shes still alive today but she is no longer eating.. she will probably die soon

meanwhile my grandmom born in the 40's is an atheist and had multiple marriages.. what went wrong?
>>
>>25165698
People forget this so much.

Teenage girls in the 50's were literal selfish boomers who became college hippies by the 60's.
>>25165741
We're jiggaboos too but we've been rather affluent since the 19th century. Our ancestor bought the freedom of his family and built a base of wealth.

My sister acting like this is completely unlike anything we know. She bitched me out for correcting her intentionally poor grammar.
>>
>>25165946
please spend time with the grandmother that was born in the 1920s anon, she sounds like a good woman. if she's going to die soon it doesnt have to be an ongoing thing, but she sounds like a decent enough woman to be kept company before she passes
>>
>>25165992

thanks ill try too.. but she has no mind now and she can barely speak since shes ill and forgets everything. i feel sorry for her.
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 400x388
>grandma
>55
my dad is older than that and im only 18
>tfw no young parents
>>
>>25166014
that sucks, same thing happened to my grandfather before he died - it can be a little confronting seeing someone like that but its worth it, you don't want to live with any regrets for not spending more time with them once theyve died

Even if she has no mind and can barely speak as long as she enjoys you being there in the present and you can bring her a little happiness thats all that matters.
>>
>>25165794
I look forward to it, our technological and culture evolution will finally be put back on track.
>>
File: 1335035804498.png (158 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1335035804498.png
158 KB, 396x385
>grandfather left the room
I don't know why but this just made me sad.
I guess at the end of the day, he got his genes passed on, but still, there's more to life than that.
>>
>>25166049

thanks. im going to visit her in a few days
:)
>>
I wonder how much of the problems today are the fault of men. We have let women get away with so much shit its unreal, women can put no effort into their appearance and get men. Women can be unfeminine and offer nothing in return and still get betas. Women can be fat and do fuck all in front of a TV and some beta will still trip over himself in an attempt to get her.

There are shittier women in the west now but I think its largely because we let them. Imagine if every single man today was a 1920s/1930s version, women would get themselves together pretty quick if their slutty, selfish and manipulative ways just weren't accepted. Women can't do anything wrong in the 21st century and we're seeing the result of it, there are little to no consequences for their actions
>>
>>25166026
She's not 55, she's been married for 55 years. Sitting pretty in her Lexus and multi million dollar home paid for by my grandfather.
>>
>>25166119
There were also a lot more women than men back then as a lot of the men were culled in the world wars. Too bad now we are even reversing it by importing tons of male refugees.

There's no reason to attempt pursuit the 1 in 10000 woman thats to actually alright and not shit. If you are attractive enough and it doesn't go against your beliefs fuck them else just work towards your own happiness.
>>
>>25165351

this DESU

get a room
>>
>>25165946
Same with my grandma born in the 20s, I spent lots of time with her in her last few years and she was genuinely a kind woman. She deeply cared for her husband and the entire family. She was brutally honest, but only did so for my best. Honestly, the only family member I could ever talk to about serious matters growing up.

Then I look at all my mom and many aunts, born through the 40s-60s, and every single one of their relationships are fucked up. Like my family is beyond reality TV crap. And they're all either bitter cunts, or so fake happy that it's impossible to take them seriously.

I think religion is bullshit, but I can't deny the values placed on relationships then is unquestionably better than crumbling Western society that began in the later 60s and really ramped up in the 90s.
>>
My mum dumped the only guy that actually cared about me and my brother despite us not even being his children. Gave us a ton of child books he had when he was young and didn't even ask for them back when my mum cucked him. Instead my mum went for alcoholic retards who ended up beating her and us every other day.

I remember meeting him again 14 years later or so. Still a good guy but sort of a robot and pretty failure tier relationship wise. He even remembered my name even though I was only 6 then and my mum was dating him for maybe 1.5 years
>>
>>25165287
Damn man, sucks your grandma was a flapper
>>
>>25165287

You're a total fucking omega if you think women want or should want the over protective, passive, paranoid nice guy.
>>
>>25166252
people in the old days were still degenerates, but degenerates had less of a voice, and the world didnt cater to their perversions. its not like we've fucked up particularly badly in recent years, its part of a global historical trend downwards in terms of morality, only offset by occasional "Great Awakenings" to use the American parlance.

What we're seeing is a godless society trying to derive its own morality.
>>
>>25166351
The Soviet Union was conservative as fuck.

They used degeneracy as a weapon against the West.
>>
>>25166322
Paranoid? Really? Is it really paranoia, when I basically watched my sister chomp at the bit to cuck this guy? Paranoia is irrational, being worried about Stacy cheating on you is completely rational behavior.
>>
>>25166322
>passive
Nothing in OP's post gave me the indication that the guy was passive.
Does nice mean passive?
Should he have raped her or beaten her or something? I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>25165287
women aren't a concept, idiot.
women are people just like men are people, and both have their own disgusting faults, and both think the other's is worse.

truth be told, everyone sucks. also, you don't really know what their private relationship is like. of course he's polite around her family...
>>
>>25166397

You're just as much of an omega as cody is. Your sister doesn't have to like this guy and stay with him. You don't seem to comprehend that your interpretation of an ideal bf is effectively the classic omega male.

>>25166414

>I'm stupid and I don't understand what passive aggressive means
>>
>>25166490
But women aren 't programmed to live free lifes anon. They are literally programmed to be breeding cows to men. Of course there are exceptions to this rule and there can be smart women working in STEM and what not.
>>
>>25166490
I think if he was secretly a dick to her she would be more than happy to offer that as an explanation for why she dumped him as opposed to "he's too controlling"

And she's dated some real douchebags in the past. She let some guy string her on for probably an entire year before she gave up on him. Cody lasted all of a month or two. She pays much more heed to the chads who treat her like shit.
>>
>>25165673

is she still with the drug dealer ?
>>
>>25165435
>I used to believe women from older generations had a sense of morality and decency that was unfortunately lost in younger generations
In the areas where the communism was (at least in Eastern Europe) women bor in 40s/50s, heck, even 60s are like that. After the revolution, our women grew worse and worse and our current generation is basically full of whores who listen to nigger music.
>>
>This whole thread

This is evidence of the decline of 4chan. Ten years ago we would've been laughing at Cody and celebrating all things sexual as a force for good in the world.

OPs grandma sounds like a total badass and good on her for having a laugh at her husband who is obviously trying to compensate for a small penis. It sounds like you inherited that small dick OP. Lel faggot,
>>
>>25166564
>I'm stupid and I don't understand what passive aggressive means
Being passive and being passive aggressive are two very different things.
I guess you meant to say he was being passive aggressive by wondering what people his girlfriend was hanging out with?
>>
>>25165287
Similar story here
>sister has orbiter all through highschool
>he still hangs out with her after highschool even when she gets married and has kid with complete piece of shit
>marriage lasts a year she finally goes with orbiter
>he has amazing job in tech makes nice money
>she moves in with him he accepts my niece as his own kid loves them both
>she gets bored being able to sit on her fat ass and be pampered by a good guy
>leaves him after he asks her not to smoke weed in the house with her junkie friends
>he lives in Germany now making a good living still sends my niece Christmas and birthday presents until my sister made him stop
>she just goes from one low life guy to the next now complete neet living off parents and government

She had it made but she's too fucking stupid to admit it. Women are dumb as Fuck
>>
>>25166703
Ten years ago /r9k/ didn't exist you stupid fucking faggot
>replying to bait
I know
>>
>>25166666
On and off.

She runs back and forth between us crying about what a "bastard" he is and then back into his "misunderstood" arms.
>>
>>25166564
>the classic omega male
>handsome, built, has a job
what the fuck am I reading
>>
>>25166014
Even if she forgets everything, she can still experience things in the moment, right? Even if she forgets that happiness, she'd still have it for a moment. Try and be there for her as much as you can
>>
>>25166599
>he's too controlling
Guess what OP, that's a great excuse to end a relationship. It's Stacy's life not Cody. No wonder she was 'struggle along' by some dude for a year. Dude probably didn't give a shit about her and wanted to live his own life, and she wanted to be part of that independent attitude. Not like snivelling suck up Cody who won't even playfully make fun of Stacey when she teases him.

It's your sisters life. Not yours, not Cody's
>>
>>25166790
Roastie go and stay go.
>>
>>25166745
I was talking about 4chan. I thought the bit where I said >decline of 4chan
Would've made that obvious,
>>
>>25166745
ten years ago you don't even existed, go back to kindergarden!
>>
He sounds nice in the short term but I can see why that would get frustrating very easily.
I know nobody's here had experience with relationships but a clingy girlfriend is not legitimately fun.
>>
>>25166807
>complains about the decline of 4chan
>talks about what "we" oldfags would've been doing back in the day
>>I'm still replying to bait
>>
>>25166811
Married one.

Best choice of my life.

A man should always love a woman less than she loves him. And clingy girls tend to make devoted wives and mothers.
>>
>>25165287
If it makes you feel any better, she'll learn her lesson. I was a big whore as a teenager and now that I have a truly caring and kind boyfriend, I feel tarnished. She'll slut around like other young girls and then realize later it wasn't worth it.

From their it's just whether she'll let her imperfections define her and settle for someone who treats her badly, or if she'll be able to put it behind her.
>>
File: HMM.gif (139 KB, 250x149) Image search: [Google]
HMM.gif
139 KB, 250x149
>>25166865
I can respect that, but how about the opposite?
Do you agree that OP's sister shouldn't have been annoyed with his behavior?
>>
>>25166811
>not wanting a girl who actually cares enough about you and is devoted to you enough that she is worried about you cheating
Clingy, possessive, controlling. These are all modern bad words to demonize an inherently good trait: dedication. Good goy, don't stick with that clingy, possessive boyfriend, even though he's perfect in ever way. You're young, you're entitled to the cock carousel.
>>
>>25166910
Tell me how that goes when you get a clingy gf, anon. You haven't seen real crazy before.
>>
C'mon mate women are basically subhuman. They fucking cry at the slightest challenge, have no sense of honour or respect and the majority of them are just incapable of doing much of anything. Just fuck them and dump them, don't fall for the trap like Cody did.
>>
>>25166957
Clingy =/= Crazy

What is it with cuckolds and their black and white worldview?
>>
>>25167035
They're synonyms per say, but they do lead into each other. Clingy usually means paranoia. It also means extreme obsession. These are in fact poor traits to have.
Although a clingy girl will be loyal, you can get a loyal girl with way less side effects.
>>
>>25166957
there's borderline personality "I KILLED YOUR DOG BECAUSE YOU TALKED WITH A GIRL AT A PARTY WE BOTH ATTENDED" and OP's sister's boyfriend "oh, you're going to another party tonight? who's gonna be there?"

shitheads demonize the second by including it in the first to distract from the fact that they are selfish, shortsighted faggots
>>
>>25167104
We have no reason to believe OP's sister's boyfriend was that reasonable.
>>
>>25165351
Hahaha underrated post my ninja

>>25165457
This. I wish I was fucking gay. I'd have the perf bf by now. I know this cute boy who was always cuddly with me. Fuck I hate being straight.
>>
>>25167131
we have no reason to believe that OP isn't a gigantic baiting faggot who made absolutely everything up. what is your point? the hypothetical boyfriend who wants to know where his clearly poly-minded girlfriend is going at night to get drunk is not "clingy" to a negative degree by any stretch of the word
>>
>>25166811
My missus is like that and she's pretty fucking awesome. I have no desire to be spending time alone with other women because firstly: I already found mine and secondly: they're all stupid vapid cunts.
She's a complete assburger like myself and we can have serious discussions for hours.
>>
>>25166276
Went through something similar, only difference was that the cuck was my biological dad.
>>
>>25166734
how to people still pursue a normal life and a future family knowing about how prominent this type of stuff is, it's inescapable but guys still slave away trying to achieve the impossible.
>>
>>25165287
yeah, i feel like women try to gravitate to people they can cuck and control so they can be free to do whatever they want, they offer pussy and maybe cooking and cleaning, when you end up having to pay for almost everything. they step all over ya and expect to be thrown on a pedestal. women are like kids, dependant.
>>
>>25167149
Fags are incredibly promiscuous and basically all fag relationships end because one of them cheats on the other.
>>
>>25167152
>clearly poly-minded girlfriend
I don't think calling boys cute at the beach with her friends is enough to warrant her wanting to cheat.
>>
>>25166896
No I don't agree because I can't empathise with women.
>>
>>25166889
>she'll have her cake and eat it too
you're a truly disgusting breed.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.