[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point in your life did you realize other people's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450668769218.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1450668769218.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
At what point in your life did you realize other people's parents didn't fight and yell as much as yours did?
>>
>>25165055
What parents?
>>
When I realized most of my friends were raised by single parents or deadbeat alcoholic fathers who neglected them. At least I had parents, even if they were usually screaming at each other.
>>
File: 1382165850920.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1382165850920.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>tfw you were the poor kid that went to a good public school because your mum thought it would be good for you
>parents were never even married
>everyone there was quite wealthy and kids picked on me for being poor
>90% of kids there had loving stable families
>I was living on borderline poverty with a mentally ill single mother
>developed a severe inferiority complex due to years of being surrounded by people better than me
>now have severe social anxiety and depression
>>
>>25165105
At least your friends didn't ended up on 4chan. Worst /r9k/
>>
My senpaitachi usually team up and fight me though. I am their mutual demon
>>
>>25165293
Too similar to your life story here, anon.

Being the poor kid in your school is the fucking worst.
>>
At what point in your life did you realize that everyone else but you had shitty parents and it will affect their lives negatively and there's literally nothing you can do to help them
>>
>>25165055
14, probably its something very hard to get over
Im 20 now and an only child so I lean to my gf for a emotional support even though I know thats a double edged sword as well
>>
>>25166551
20 now and having to spend most of my time working while paying for myself to go to a tier 2 college.
Know plenty of people I went to highschool with that go to tier 1 universities and only go to school and come back to enjoy breaks with nice loving parents.
Realize my situation is not as bad as some, still its kind of shitty compared to other middle class families.
Going to go to a good graduate school just to prove that I can achieve something most people cant.
Hoping to start my own healthy family, I'm not going to let my own shitty start define how I finish
This is what prevents me from giving up when I feel like it , I cant let life win
Too poor to get help from parents for school, but too rich to get government grants.
All of school is mostly loans, dont know how ill ever pay it off desu.
Going for a tier 2 degree in accounting but hoping to get my cpa and get a comfy 6 figure financial management job
>>
>>25165105
you literally would have been better off with a single parent, no lie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.